ITT: movies you shouldn't have watched with your family

ITT: movies you shouldn't have watched with your family

>That scene where the daughter gets raped by pvt Connor after having watched her family shot and burn to death
Seriously, who allowed this.

>we are not heroes...we are just old war dogs...
That gave me legit chills.

>That scene at the end where they ask "who's a good boy" and Conner doesn't know how to respond

The genital mutilation scene still gives me nightmares

I didn't think beastiality was allowed in family films.

Boy was I a fool

Has anyone here unironically watched this flick?

>that scene where Connor uses orphan blood as lube

was the flaying scene necessary? I thought this was a family flick

>arf arf!
>im sorry boy, theyre vietnam fucking shits. they all gotta go that way
>arf arf
>IF YOU ARENT GONNA TAKE THE SHOT I WILL!
holy shit

Mark Wahlberg?

>It's a meme judging thread

who else?

>when Lt. Rufus threw that little vietnamese kid into the pile of dog shit and made her eat it
That was too much for me, i had to take a break there

>the scene where connor gets ptsd after remembering how his mates got dismembered by an IED and starts chasing his tail
too much desu

>that 'jimmy tries to fill the new dishwashing machine' scene

brutal stuff

>I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare: crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor and surviving.

Who the fuck allowed this in a kid's movie?

So, explain me this. Why was the dog having problems in pulling his dick out of her pussy after he came inside? Jesus fuck, they spent like 5 minutes on that scene where she was screaming in pain and he was trying to get his dick off... and when it finally goes out, they zoom in and you can see all the dog juice with blood leaking out.

Absolutely disgusting, what the fuck were they thinking? I'm never touching dogs again after this movie, fuck.

>Ten days after its premiere in Los Angeles, the film was seized by the court, and director Ezra Kemp was arrested and charged with obscenity. He was later charged with murdering several actors on camera, and faced life in prison. The cast had signed contracts requiring them to disappear for a year after shooting, to maintain the illusion that they'd died. Kemp contacted Casper Van Dien and told him to contact the forty actors who played the Vietnamese soldiers. When the actors appeared in court, alive and well, the murder charges were dropped and the movie was released.

Seriously, what the fuck were they thinking?

I did, out of curiosity. I wish I didn't though.

lmao

I saw the fuckin trailer what the fuck, this is fucking the most autistic movie i've ever seen,
What the fuck? Grace van dien? Casper Van Dien? End my life pls

>the scene where the guy gets blown apart and connor goes to lap up the remains

was it really fucking necessary?

The absolute madman.

I heard for SFX they just set the actors on fire.

what's the most brutal scene in this kino lads?

What was posted?

Gotta be that makeshif arena scene, with the kids fighting to the dead just so they can eat a piece of bread...
I heard they kids actually died for real

TOP KEK xD

The one where they find the Vietnamese cat voiced by Peter Weller and blow its limbs off one by one.

Also any scene Sergeant Ruff was in, his writing was rather jarring having him say "like the fucking gooks" all the time

Fuck off kraut shitposter

ok

Couldn't believe the behind the scenes bonus footage. I thought it was just makeup and effects, but apparently Connor really was forced to stay inside the tank for 3 whole days and nights covered from nose to tail in his own feces and urine.

>vietnam scene
>who let the dogs out starts playing

It's not necessary to tell a poster how funny their dumbass comment was, dipshit

High levels of autism going on here

It's just annoying and the fact that you don't realize that makes you autistic

No, being this annoyed over trivial things is the autistic thing to do.

I'm sorry but you're wrong

Please try again

>Autistic people don't have breakdowns over the most minor of things
You better tighten that grip on your denial

Please tell me again why anyone wants to know that you think a particular comment is funny

You guys should take this to twitter then tinder then eventually go fuck each other.

whyboner

>That bestiality scene man. Dafuck? Was it faked? Cause it looked pretty real. The girl was only 16 or something

>Come on you dogs, you wanna live forever? Woof!

Jesus christ this was too much

fuck