Now that the dust has settled which first family has Sup Forums liked more? The Obama family or Trump family?

Now that the dust has settled which first family has Sup Forums liked more? The Obama family or Trump family?

strawpoll.me/12186683
strawpoll.me/12186683

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=96Mu0rnkFNY
youtube.com/watch?v=_shFivSdVgk
youtube.com/watch?v=diMp241gAcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it all makes sense

No cuck but I liked Obama better but Trump's family was miles better.

Michelle had to stop Obama from flirting with other women because she wasn't attractive and his daughters seemed autistic like barron

>Michelle had to stop Obama from flirting with other women because she wasn't attractive
src?

shakira?

nvm Mayara Tavares, she's an uggo

I wasn't expecting this

>this is a real tweet by the US president

Good God, lads...

Are you an epidemiologist?

I'm going to miss barak.

I imagine trump's family as the kind of eccentric rich family that hunts humans as a sport just like that movie with ice-t
When the piss scandal came out I truly believed it, i've seen many psychos in my life and anyone surrounding trump fits right into that.

>a pretty awkward 10-year-old that had an enormous growth spurt
>autistic
You try looking cool on stilts

>"I smell a cuck scene" - Frenchman

Hard choice, Trump's family consists of augmented golddigers and Jews, on the other hand they know Czech.

M. Obama is an uggo, but on the other hand she's most likely smarter than all of Trump's concubines combined.

Do czechs like his family because of the czech connection

Shouldn't even be a question. Trump family is the best since the Kennedys.

really makes one ponder...

The Frenchie makes the whole picture

>fucking lefties couldn't have stoop any lower, attacking Trump's kids!
>Obongo's family is full of apes xDDD

The hypocrisy

Barron wins

>Democrats, the ones whose entire political and economic philosophy is based on how much they supposedly care so much about the poor, women, immigrants, the disabled, queers and ethnics, are now openly mocking a 10 year old boy because he's a little bit goofy
>not the truly hypocritical ones

This can't be real

>Democrats are one person
Of course it is the same with the alt right.

Which Democrats would admit to being uncaring?

Also, you've undermined yourself within one comment by assuming every non-Democrat is 'alt-right.' I'm a free-trade, low regulation social conservative

Why do I even bother? You people are so painfully stupid.

More generalizing, you aren't helping your self.

Its true all of it.

lots of democrats are uncaring
see Bill Maher type elites

that guy brought up altright as a juxtaposing so you could see how retarded your own statement was, but like the uneducated hick you are, you totally missed the point

But seriously why is it that outside of the Kennedy family the republican presidents have a monopoly on their children being train wrecks?

I look forward to Trump's son fucking things up

>When the piss scandal came out I truly believed it,
It doesn't fit his personality really and the part about a bed Obama once slept on destroyed any credibility for me.
>i've seen many psychos in my life
Well you are in Mexico, Latinos are insane.

the trump family is still too quiet and boring at the moment

barron is based though

>Now that the dust has settled
America will be under a deep haze of self perpetuating butthurt for the next 4 years

>alt right

Hold on I'll post this to reddit. Between the left reddit bias and the trumptard Sup Forums bias it will even out

Melania is a tranny and in an incestous relationship with Baron
Ivanka is a trap and in an incestous relationship with Trump
All of his ex wives hate Trump but can't say anything because he made them sign NDAs
That other daughter is a cokeslut and a huge liberal
All of Trump's children converted to Judaism or married jews

what's boring about that?

gas yourself, faggot

They've been lost in the mist for near two decades now

I don't give a fuck about your country, Amerishit.

How can a little boy have this much swag?

Don't post my boyfrend here >:^(

What do you mean? What would he fuck up?

he's got that square slavic head ugh

what's wrong with that

There is nothing wrong with Drumpf's kids

you're obsessed with traps

Obama > Trump
Ivanka > Michelle
Sasha > Barron

>>>/reddit/

B-but Ivanka is fuckin stupid and useless, thus she doesn't speak decent english wtf even monarchs of foreign background like the queen of the Netherlands doesn't look that stupid.

what does that even mean

I personally don't know any of them

The coca cola one was fucking based tho

>Sasha > Barron

>of course finland likes red barron

baron's one mad lad

Is Barron taller than rand?

wew lad

it has to be autism

Ivanka's minging

Trump's own family doesn't even like him. They seem kind of miserable.

youtube.com/watch?v=96Mu0rnkFNY

youtube.com/watch?v=_shFivSdVgk

You've never tried to catch raindrops/snow on your tongue when you were a child?

What happens if Melania divorces Trump while he's in office? Who becomes the First Lady?

was he catching the tears of the American working class?

inb4 he marries Hillary

t. Sup Forums professional geneticist

One of his daughters would take up the role.

youtube.com/watch?v=diMp241gAcw

incestuous presidential succ when?

Kek

A long time ago, I swore an oath as a Marine to uphold and defend this country from all enemies foreign and domestic, and all of us servicemen and women wrote a check for an amount up to and including our lives.

THIS is not the America I swore to defend.

>2017
>STILL no ivanka trump gf

Why do people make a big deal about this? He's basically saying his daughter is a great woman.

>You'll never have a GF that gets jealous of you talking to other girls

leeeel this is real??

pls don't laugh at your first boy

kek. i really love this fucking guy

*our

Barron is a cute shota.

It's not swag, it's autism. Literally. Look at the way he moves.

It's swag, not autism. Look at op pic and pic related, he's as swag as his pops

>Every time I speak of the haters and losers I do so with great love and affection. They cannot help the fact that they were born fucked up!

>Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA I CANT BELIEVE THIS SHIT IS REAL

why is michelle so thicc

Haters and losers come after Trump, bite off more than they can chew, come out of it feeling and looking bad. Many such cases!

What world are you living in? He's been a complete failure so far since winning the election.

t. Lady Gaga

Thicker than a bowl of oatmeal

>He's been a complete failure so far since winning the election.

>he'll never get far in the primary
>he'll never win the primary
>he'll never win the general election
>he'll be controlled by his party
>he won't do anything he said

Why do leftists enjoy being wrong so much?

Won the election with the highest amount of lost votes in the history of the U.S.

The electoral college voters that voted him in held their seats illegally.

He and his colleges had been working with russian operatives to undermine the U.S. election since before his campaign took off.

Every U.S. intelligence agency confirms this.

He's a false president.

No one believes him or his lackey's lies that they spew out every day wasn't our time and money and reducing our government and country to a global laughing stock.

Lowest turn out for an inauguration in recent history.

Marches and protests against his presidency brings millions of Americans out against him. People boo his motorcade every time they see him, literally every New Yorker (his home state and city) that passes the trump tower gives it the finger every day.

He signs a couple of papers today, makes some retarded tweets and all of his supports get their pee pee's hard and start to circle jerk.

Damn. And they are literally putting him out there preparing him as the dauphin. It's literally a Charles II of Habsburg case all over again.

Yup, absolutely everyone looks dumb as shit. You have the leftards freaking out over nothing and the Sup Forumstards wanking over nothing. It's basically an autism-off between radicalized sides.

Everyone is a fucking joke.

But since it's concerning the only superpower in the world, one whose culture spreads and nothing can stop it, I think I'd rather cry than laugh.

It is NOT turning out like I expected.

Not everyone that dislikes trump is left, and people have plenty to worry about.Trump has ill intentions to the country and it's people, he and his appointed officials are anti american through and through, they're literally shutting down organizations, and social safety nets that protect Americans from bad business, environmental practices, and health pitfalls.

Wasn't Charles II deformed from inbreeding?

Barron looks fine.

>Barron looks fine.
Yeah. A perfectly adjusted kid