Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
How's your night?

I was supposed to hangout with this girl i liked she never hit me up i hate my life but im getting wasted just like would any other night

Night is pretty standard so far; I don't expect anything to change.

Sorry to hear that.

Damn user, that's unfortunate.

I currently have a friend over, a girl I also like wants to come over too. She's got a boyfriend though .-.

Spice up your night or something then, lol.

Yeah, might watch Eyes Wide Shut or something tonight. Haven't watched a movie in a while.

Nice, have fun my friend.

Just got home from the girl i love but im frienzoned. Better than nothing, cuddling and Drink with her is better thab being an stoner alone at home.
Like i am now...

Weird ... my mother just call me to remind that today it's her birthday .. it's 2:52 at my place.. Well maybe next time i will ring her one minute after midnight.. just to avoid the blame..

Thanks, I'll try.

Man, feels.

Don't worry user, I know what it feels like.

Took lots of drugs and having anxiety mixed with visuals and complete calm

haha

I see, sounds fun.

Are you op?
What are you doing at this time? Its 4am for me

Yes, it's 10pm for me currently.
I am playing Runescape like a fag and waiting for a mate to come over.

And what's gonna happen then?

Just gonna chill for a bit with him, we got some shit to spice our night up.

Atlantiss is crashing, so im fucking here

This is also my first Sup Forums post that wasn't fucking deleted in 5 minutes.

Been browsing for months.

Like an all-out nude pillow fight?

Oh yeah, for sure lmfao

Weed? MDMA? Dildo that hadt 2 sides, the one for lesbians?

>inb4 all

just kidding, weed.

>why not all three

^

>e
hot

that picture makes me want to die
help

LMFAO

Miserable

Why's that?

How come?

>Miserable
So much attention

Would you like some attention too?

Well besides the usual I don't have friends I don't have girlfriend i'm alone on saturday night... Tonight at dinner i only had rice, soy beans, and boiled potatoes, accompanied by a glass of water, more important than friends and girlfriends I wanted meat on my diet.

I'm just looking to chat.

I'm pretty much the same.

How about that Doug Stanhope?

Since you asked, and since you seem to actually be asking people who tell you, I've got a quick story about my life.

I've been drinking fairly heavily the last month or so when I noticed it was becoming a problem.

made some weak ass calls for help but no one bit, so I went a bit too far one night, and realized I needed to stop this shit, managed a whole day without drinking.

today its been two days since my last drink, just find out my ex is fucking their roomate that they absolutely guaranteed there was no way they would ever be romantically involved with roomate.

I'm really destroyed by it because I believed the lies. And now I am sitting here thinking I chose a really shitty time to sober up...

alcohol wasn't a thing when we were together.

OP here.

Damn dude, I know how you feel, I was manipulated and lied to for 8 months, you're not alone.