You cunt

you cunt
did you like winter?

no

no

no

no, it's... how do you say it?... cold.

yes

Yes, and I miss it. It's been so warm here that it's been raining in January.

Hey, this is in my home city of Rousse(Ruse) in Bulgaria, i know this place.

Yes.
Hate the heat.
Would love to live in a nation which gets actual snowy winters.

Yes

Yes
Temperatures become like 18C
Livable, I fucking hate heat

no

It's 19 degrees at the moment but 39 degrees today. Holy shit the current temperature is amazing compared to the 30+ degrees it was at 8am.
How is the humidity around your neck of the woods?

it's winter now, the the fuck can you have 39 C?????????

Yes

mediocre bait

That's not what winter looks like.

Winter is just a bit chilly, windy and wet. I love it, being inside while it's shit outside, making and eating a stew. Good shit.

I'd probably hate it if I had shitloads of snow. Although I really hate 40+ days too.

Winter in Australia is weird like that. Our summers are the cold few days of the year.

Not invited to thread

It's could be anywhere in slavland

neither is half your country then

I fucking hate winter, I have a cold right now. And it rarely drops below 0 here, imagine if I lived in a cold country.

Cold doesn't cause colds, viruses do.

Cold causes sniffles at most.

where l live winter is dry and between 10°C-20°C and summer is +40°C and +50°C of thermal sensation

Winter is fucking shit. Worst season, fucking awful

yes

It's not over yet

That looks so fucking comfortable.
Waking up early and being surrounded by blankets while watching the sky slowly light up and the day unfold would be so awesome.

>snowing -5C, seems everything ok
>next day +1C, snow turned into a cold wet jelly le fuuu
>netx day -11C all covered with 5cm of fucking ice fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
>whole month -10C ice is not going anywhere

Yes

fucking hate winter tbqh
it's only good for keeping shitskins out but the pressure is so bad they're starting to leak in

No.

it's been one of the harshest winters here in Hungary since decades, with an all time record low temperature of -28 C on January 8 in a small village not far away from Budapest
haven't felt this comfy for years tho, the Danube is just so magnificent with all the ice jams floating by

Yes
It's not over tho

Finland
Of course.

yes, my favorite time to take pics

Yep, we got our one day of snow and it was ultra comfy

I would if it were an actual crispy winter and not just grey, wet and around freezing point. These are honestly the worst winters. Not cold enough to be enjoyable as a winter, not warm enough to be enjoyable as a winter dodge. Only misery.

no

No winter was hotter than fall.

Yeah it's great so long as I can get my car down the driveway which I'm being painfully reminded of right now.

>salt

Winter stops at May

I wish
Winter never happened for me.

I live in a place that gets pretty decently cold so it was even jarring how fucking hot it was this year. Not even warm, but hot. Last week it was fucking 70F/21C. Today it's like 60. We only got snow once, in december, though usually we get it a lot more. And if we don't get snow it's at least actually very cold, every winter I know it's painfully cold constantly. I don't know where the fuck I am this year.

Where you at. It's 60 here in Kentucky I am beyond mad I can't snowboard.

YES ALSO KENTUCKY

The west coast is getting hit with la nina this year pretty damn hard.

Even in very northern california its constant snow and rain and in the 20s and 30s regularly.

Are you the user in Bowling green or Lexington?

(North) Florida

Yes, winter is great here. Generally cool at night and morning, warm in the afternoon.

It's easier and much more pleasant to do (non-aquatic) outdoor activities during winter than summer. During summer it's 95 with 90% humidity, you have to chain drink water to not get dehydrated and you constantly sweat buckets. During winter it'll be 50-70 and sunny during the day with comfy, cooler sweater weather at night with lows in the 30's or 40's.

Spring and fall are nice, they're both less humid than summer and winter with warm to hot temperatures. I can deal with heat pretty well, so sunny 90 degree weather doesn't really bother me as long as it's a fairly dry heat. Best time to go to the beach, everything is too hot during summer.

Summer is good for swimming in springs, since the water is cold and refreshing no matter the air temperature.

I love Winter.

Yeah, it's alright.

Average temp is about 10C

I didn't know there were any
I'm in louisville

Disgsuting subhuman I want to see you suffer in hell

I live in Louisiana and it was 75F/24C all of last week.

I love winter.

Yeah me too it sucks.

"Winter".

No lasting snow yet.. A place on the west coast of Norway recorded 18C on the night before christmas. People were out mowing their lawns in t shirts. This winter sucks balls

Can we ask /x/ and Sup Forums to meme us a proper winter or something?

I always wonder how many people go to Sup Forums around me

>swedish education
Their winter are the inverse to us when living in different hemispheres
t.Spain

>/x/
There's no winter because of HAARP!

>Sup Forums
THE WINTERS WERE BETTER IN THE 50'S THE JEWS HAVE RUINED WINTER!