I just broke up with my girlfriend. 4 years and I was the one to call it off...

I just broke up with my girlfriend. 4 years and I was the one to call it off. I've never felt connected to anyone before her. She wasn't even angry, just sad. I wish she would have just been angry.

I just finished off my 4th bottle of wine and almost a full month's supply of ativan.

take my mind off things, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tg1oFo_RhCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why

check'd. also why would you call it off. found out you were a faggot?

Major depression, debilitating GAD. I was dragging her down with me.

Well fix your shit up and get back with her, explain you need a break. Don't make it harder than it has to be you fag

take this pic of bob ross and soothe your soul

hey man i feel ya. but stupid cunts aren't worth your time, you know?

just get a bitch. all the best things about a woman, and hey, you got a cute doggo for company. a real formula for success!

Work on bettering yourself in the background of your life and find positive activities to occupy the majority of your time.

These issues of GAD and the lost relationship will be part of your life. They shouldn't be the focus though. Find positive ways to fill your life and time. Some people like self improvement, hobbies, making new friends etc. keep trying until you find something you enjoy, keep going.

It will help.

You found someone that would put up with you and forced them away?

She will die someday old or young. We are all just idiot creatures walking around with nowhere to go, and that is rather beautiful. Allow the sadness to pass through you and it will get better because in the end we all get crushed by gravity or something larger than ourselves. Allow death to be the end and embrace it but go out fighting for your life, don't beat yourself up, fight against it all even your own bad thoughts. She will get crushed same as you, don't make her a saint in your mind or a demon. Just let it be.
youtu.be/Tg1oFo_RhCA

>take my mind off things, Sup Forums.
Have a talk with JESUS

JESUS wants your semen for breakfast in heaven

Tgrew in 150mg of valium, 5th bottle of wine. wish I could buy proper alcohol at the grocery stores here

I dont know how im still awake

ive been planning on this for a while

autism

pret

pretty much this

>I just finished off my 4th bottle of wine and almost a full month's supply of ativan.
OP confirmed a fag

yeh. I like the taste of wine

Toxoplasma Gondii is a brain parasite that transfers from cats to humans, which is known to alter human behavior. Over 4 million Americans are infected with the brain parasite.

you probably like the taste of cocks too. Thats why your gf left you

hard to breathe, earsdrums vibrato, can't stand up. i think it's happening boys.