Talk about American politics like civilized men until dubs

Talk about American politics like civilized men until dubs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5qVUdsv2aQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump is the better alternative

What makes you say that good sir ?

well friend.... He just doesn't have the bad political history that Clinton has.
I feel it is time for a fresh start in the white house

I whole heartedly agree with the masses here therein this establishment. Trump would serve our fine country better than that of Mrs. Clinton

What would happen if we just didn't elect someone?

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS

FUCK YOU NIGGER!!! NOT VOTING IS FOR THE LAZY NIGGERS!!! ARE YOU A NIGGER user?

Uh oh

The elite who actually run this country would be exposed. Anarchy would ensue and then then the strong would survive and the weak would die off.

spiderman save us from this shitty thread!

all the fucking orld would collapse into apile of shit you fucking communist muslim traaitor bastard bitch lipped nigger lover. go back to mexifrica where your sand nigger baby mam shat out your 15 unemployed brohers of alah. #hitlerdidnothingwrong

Gentlemen I am not one prone to the crackpot ideas dreamed up by men hunched over computer screens donning tinfoil hats.

But I do believe the democratic party has nefarious plans for those that do not toe the party line.

Seems anyone with incriminating evidence has ended up committing suicide in strange ways. Takes quite an acrobat to kill you self with several well placed shots to the back of the head.

I urge all level headed people's to never trust their governments any more than they are willing to trust a complete stranger with their house key.

I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU VOTE FOR A CONTINUATION OF THAT DUNE COONS FOREIGN POLICY THE WORLD WILL END

shot your fucking bitch toungue

If singles all Clinton supporters must kill themselves

NIGGER IF KILLARY BECOMES PRESIDENT I WILL MOVE TO BENGHAZI. AT LEAST SHE WILL LEAVE ME ALONE THERE

kek

The Obama administration has deported more people than any other administration. I urge everyone to impeach him as he is worse than trump.

BUT I.. AM BLACK AND LIKE HIM CUZ DEMOCRAT FREE STUFF HILLARY PLS TRUMP IS RACIST DURRRR

Lick me

no bitchy cunt ex first-cooze will ever be president. gary johnson and rick sanchez will shit all over this election

dubs speaks
Temper must be managed
for now......

actually, the historical reality of the plight of the african american makes president obama's achievements all the more commendable. to have grown up in a time when a black man could not even be a quarterback and then become the leader of the free world is quite the accomplishment, my good sir.

Let's just bring Hitler back from the dead, he'll lead us to victory!

But he has no political history. The biggest problem with him is people think that politics is easy or like business, but it is not. His attitude expressed in his dialog and agenda express complete detachment from the reality of holding the most important and pivitol single position in the world.

Hillary doesn't have the best political history, but she does have one. She has been in the job for enough time to be prepared for big issues and not make uninformed decisions.
Whenever I imagine a trump presidency, i think of this video: youtube.com/watch?v=q5qVUdsv2aQ

HERE, HERE, GOOD SIR!