Smashing Pumpkins reunion

Smashing Pumpkins to reunite with original lineup

>drummer OD'd on heroine back in the 90s
>original line-up reunion

How?

I thought kurt cobain was dead

Darcy never contributed much to the band and she now looks like a plastic surgery abortion so I don't care if she rejoins or not. I just want James and Jimmy back.

He's not dead you idiot.

is that kim deal? to be fair she's in no worse shape than frank black

more like eating pumpkins

their keyboard player OD'd when he was WITH the drummer. Jimmy Chamberlain is very much alive.

Frank is just fat. Exercise and dieting would fix him. Darcy would need the best plastic surgeon in the world to undo her old plastic surgery.

she looks like grimes now

she didn't do anything anyway. she was literally a part of the band because she was a semi-attractive woman.

Lay off D'Arcy

Of course she looked better 25 years ago in professional photo shoots than she did recently in a mugshot on what was probably the worst day of her life

I'll bet shes still pretty hot, especially in stage

see

kek

Fuuuuuuuuuuck this

I hope they play Man In The Box

Cool

please don't

She looks like an albino nignog.

>Darcy never contributed much to the band
>I just want James
What did James ever contribute?

Damn, it's been awhile since they could say they last played with their original lineup, hasn't it?

I could do without D'Arcy. What's Kim Deal up to?
I'd be so fine with a Billy, James, Jimmy, Kim Deal Smashing Pumpkins lineup.
It would probably be a much more stable situation

>replace one crazy bitch bassist for another crazy bitch bassist
lol

>Oceania was fresh af
>Eulegy was absolute trash

Sti hyped hyped for Corgo's shenanigans though. I still think he can drop some quality material. His experimental day-long synth jam streams a while ago were pretty neat.

several songs, solos and riffs. mellon collie has songs written and sang by him.

Kim isn't crazy. IIRC Pixies broke up because Frank was a faggot who couldn't handle her being a better songwriter than him. But she also wouldn't work in the Pumpkins for that reason

Oceania was pretty good desu. If Billy could have gotten Jimmy to drum on it it would be even better.

kek

Well. that's what he said, but Billy obviously wrote everything and didn't take credit simply cuz he felt bad for James

he wrote the mayonaise riff even though that bully billy took all the credit for it

Wasn't even in the band, he was their touring keyboard player.

RIP jonathan melvoin

the only true pumpkin