TMNT : Out of the shadows

Saw this, ask me anything
It was shit

Was it shit?

It was shit

Was it good?

Was it fun and wacky shit at the very least? Would a fan of the 80's cartoon get a kick out of it?

What colour socks are you wearing?

LALALALALALALALA Still going to see it

how was it?

No
It was clearly aimed for children. Krang was babbling saturday morning villain, while bebop and rocksteady were cracking jokes all the time. If you liked cartoons I can see you would like it. I havent watched them
Black

Does it appeal to the normie audience?

Are the action scenes good? Why was it so shit?

Was Amell any good? How were the Casey Jones fight scenes?

>Krang was babbling saturday morning villain, while bebop and rocksteady were cracking jokes all the time

Sounds perfect.

Action scenes were meh. Bebop/Rocks and turtles dont even really fight, Last fight is total mess. Cringeworthy dialogue and Casey Jones can't act for shit. And he defeats Bebop/Rocksteady

He was shit. He's a cop in the movie who was delivering Shredder + Bebop and Rocksteady to jail. In fight scenes he defeats trained ninjas who can do all kind of backflips and shits by shooting pucks at them. In the last fight he defeats bebop and rocksteady with his makeshift rollerskates that he build from office chair by luring them inside a shipping container and throwing a grenade that he snatched from Bebops bike.

> In fight scenes he defeats trained ninjas who can do all kind of backflips and shits by shooting pucks at them

So you know nothing of the franchise?
I don't doubt it's shit but you're mostly complaining about shit Turtles fans are expecting.

My knowledge of turtles is really limited. I always had this idea that Casey Jones was more used of dealing regular street thugs, and he would struggle with members of foot clan. But in this movie he's dominating them pretty much.

In the first movie he fights off any army off foot ninjas in a burning building to help the turtles and April escape with an injured Raph.

What about in comics or cartoons?

Of course, it's supposed to be a movie for kids

In the comics he fights them as well. He wasn't featured much in the cartoon but yeah he could hold his own.

how was megan fox?

Literally Arrow tier.

Nothing special about her. Less screen time than in first one. Her job is to gather intel for turtles during day time.

wouldn't Out FROM the Shadows be more grammatically correct?

Both are correct, out of flows better.