PUNK THREAD

punk thread

punk, hardckre, post punk, goth, noise rock, etc etc; if it falls under the umbrella of "punk", post that shit here.

>pic related

sad i never got to see coneheads :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JIitQNXVgb8
youtu.be/0kQuC47tt8g
youtu.be/aJtn6ZyaVAY
youtube.com/watch?v=wyH41s0Gww4
youtube.com/watch?v=IovhqRI0YNQ
mommynyc.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=f_dxQWmyOSo
youtube.com/watch?v=6EeH3eqEhgU
youtube.com/watch?v=ABKOJH4Tsjk
youtu.be/kLrM-XHKAlU
fashionableidiotsrecords.bandcamp.com/album/all-of-them-naturals
youtube.com/watch?v=mOK-Qba82RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FuThaApsY7E
youtube.com/watch?v=MY79DYD2Y4o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stabscotch - Uncanny Valley

is this the best punk song of the decade?

youtube.com/watch?v=JIitQNXVgb8

youtu.be/0kQuC47tt8g

I was extremely lucky to be on a bill with these guys. Don't ask me how we got it cause we were a p shit band tbhfam.

reposting from the other day, local band just put out this tape, looking for other early 2017/late 2016 releases

>Hairspray Queen - Cassette
>post punk
youtu.be/aJtn6ZyaVAY

it's not a punk song so no

how do i get a punk gf?

go to shows and don't have autism/don't be a bigoted misogynistic Sup Forums kiddie shitstain

They're not worth your time/effort. Plus they smell bad and will probably suck dick behind your back.

>meme ableism for no reason at all
wew lad grow up

no I'm talking about the actual shit like "girl talked to me and I quized her on music then shouted a meme and puked" that is all too common here

who here like the adverts?

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=wyH41s0Gww4

Kek

i've seen this labeled as emo before, but it rips and fits better under the punk tag

>straight edge
>threesome

youtube.com/watch?v=IovhqRI0YNQ

what the fuck is burgercore

Saw City Of Caterpillar last night on their reunion show. They were fucking fantastic. Hearing those post-rock style build ups in a live setting leading into their chaotic screamo stuff is one hell of an experience. Went through most of the self titled, went through their split with pg.99, and did some of the untitled tracks that came with their demos and whatnot. Weird pair of opening bands for them though. Also annoying group of people that wouldn't shut the fuck up during the quieter bits of their music.

As for what I have been digging, I have been enjoying mommy. NYC hardcore BUT with no electric guitars it's bass, drums, vocals, and one of those noise making things. Also has a bit of disturbing spoken word storytelling similar to say...Dystopia's stuff or Sotos' Buyer's market. End result sounds like hardcore punk + noise rock + spoken word I guess.

mommynyc.bandcamp.com/

Go to local punk/hardcore shows frequently and socialize or be part of a band.

Didn't realize that they came out with a new release. Checking it out right now. Their vocalist is too good.

youtube.com/watch?v=f_dxQWmyOSo
youtube.com/watch?v=6EeH3eqEhgU
youtube.com/watch?v=ABKOJH4Tsjk

GOD REACHED HIS HAND DOWN FROM THE SKY HE FLOODED THE LAND AND THEN HE SET IT ON FIRE

What do you guys think of PUP?

Good God I love that album

They are awesome

burger records

up

Hardcore gurl ftw

dada dada dada

>straight edge
>coffee

Crustie gf > hardcore gf > garage gf > pop punk gf > skinhead gf

Prove me wrong

Crust sucks. Hardcore sucks. Pop punk sucks. That girl most likely listens to grungey pop rock coming out of Orange than actual garage rock. Early ska and reggae is actually good and not punk but neither are skinheads.

yeah they just put it out last week. They've been playing some new stuff lately too and it's heavier, hopefully they release more soon

youtu.be/kLrM-XHKAlU

Mosquito is fuckin gr8

fashionableidiotsrecords.bandcamp.com/album/all-of-them-naturals

motherfuckin AOTY

mu pls

kinda cool so far

very minutemen

it's like minutemen but way more going on

bump :(

Pop punk gf > Hardcore gf > Garage gf > Skinhead gf > Crustie gf

Has there ever been a instrumental punk band?

Group Sex is still my favorite punk album I think.

The second half of this kind of
youtube.com/watch?v=mOK-Qba82RQ

math rock is usually on punk labels so depending on your definition Don Caballero for example

youtube.com/watch?v=FuThaApsY7E

I like this album and the artwork for it

that's not punk though

where my no trend homies at?
youtube.com/watch?v=MY79DYD2Y4o

I thought placebo was considered post punk/glam rock or whatever

nah, Placebo is just alt rock

Am I the only one who thinks this is the best punk album that got mainstream exposure of the past 10 years?

Yes, you are.

any good new hc?

Nosferatu 7" rips