What movies really hit hard when you were young?

That damn dog from The Fly 2 really got to me.

Don't remember anything from that movie except for the mutant dog. It made me feel things I never felt.

>Don't remember anything from that movie except for the mutant dog.
Because everything about that movies sucks and is forgettable.

thread/

The dinner scene in Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

I saw Shaun of the Dead, Invasion of the Body Snatchers (The one with Spock), Lord of the Flies, and both of those Tales from the Crypt movies when I was very young.

Thanks grandpa.

What part of Shaun of the Dead got to you as a kid? The stomach ripping out part?

When that John Lennon looking dude got pulled out of the bar and got his stomach ripped out while he was looking at it, yeah.

That freaked me out the most but the pilot in Lord of the Flies was pretty fucking frightening.

Temple of Doom dinner party scene.

The I'M MELTING scene from robocop scared the shit out of me.

Along the Indiana Jones line, the first one when their faces got melted cause of the Ark. Had nightmares as a kid for a long time due to that.

Yeah that was good.

This fucking movie man.

CHOKE ON 'EM

decapitation of Conan's mother

i never had a problem with movie violence until i saw the fly
i could deal with the body horror stuff, but the scene where brundle breaks that guy's wrist, the maggot birth, and the acid puke melting the guy's hand and leg were the most fucked up things i had seen at that point mostly because it looked so real.

Are you scared of spiders now?

The death of Maximus' son in Gladiator was pretty jarring for me.

Sleepy Hollow

why? bitch was in the movie for like 3 minutes

decapitation was cool as was all the fighting and shit

The Exorcist.

Saw it when I was 9 ... in a basement ... in the dark. Not a wise decision. Fucked me up for weeks.

When I saw Shaun of the Dead as a kid I thought the evisceration scene was radical but the mum dying and leaving Ed behind made me choke up like a bitch.

>When I saw Shaun of the Dead as a kid

jesus christ I'm old

I think I was about 21 when I saw this, I had to turn it off after the dog. Made me feel so terrible, no movie has made me feel that before or after. Fun fact, I am now a vet technician.

What are you grandpa 27?

>hating monsterkino