I just got back from a holiday in Thailand and yes, I shitposted RELENTLESSLY while there posing as Thailand

I just got back from a holiday in Thailand and yes, I shitposted RELENTLESSLY while there posing as Thailand.

So tell me, do you shitpost as the countries you holiday in?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/49033579/#49035777
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I tried to but Denmark has shitty Wi-fi

No, I just pretended to be British.

Yes, I regularly make abhorrent posts when I'm in Canada

Oh it's you. Did you enjoy my boipucci?

Yes. Every Dutch shitpost is actually by me, real Dutch people only write helpful, funny, top quality posts

t. Australian tourist

I don't go to other countries

I've posted from Russia, Mongolia, USA, Hong Kong, France, Latvia and a few others

Good lad.

Last year I was on a hiking trip in Switzerland. After my hike, I went back to my hotel room and decided to shitpost with a Swiss flag. I found a thread made by some eurofag making fun of Americans for their gun policies, claiming that Americans should have more gun control.

Anyways an American was using Switzerland as an example of countries with loose gun control policies. I replied "Stupid Amerifats have no fucking clue that the only gun owners in Switzerland are discharge military personal. Even those with guns have no access to bullets because they are kept in community armories, only to be opened in the case of invasion. Why don't you go eat a burger and get shot?"

The American did not reply. Some poster from the Netherlands replied "Greatest ally!". I replied back "Don't think I'm you ally, you swamp nigger. Maybe if you did not collaborate with the Nazis, you would have a higher HDI." This completely derailed the thread.

Travelling sure is fun!

I don't believe you

Currently doing exactly that la

When ever I'm in Canada I usually make an ass out of myself on Sup Forums

what is la even meant to mean anyway?

desuarchive.org/int/thread/49033579/#49035777
found it

In the past year I've only been to China
I bought a pass and shitposted under the 五星红旗

My mother lives in Gran Canaria so i get to shitpost as Spain a few times a year. Very easy to trigger poortugal desu.

It's used in Malaysia, Singapore, and a few other countries in that neck of the woods

It can be used to change the tone of a sentence to make the sentence sound softer

It's a bit of a weird one to explain, because it doesn't really have an equivalent in British, Australian, or American English

t. henk the liar

Thank you for finding that, my turkfriend

Höhö ich essen Säüerkräüt :DDDD

just imagine 20 years later
>Dad, what was Switzerland like?