What albums do you like that everyone else seems to hate

what albums do you like that everyone else seems to hate

All that image implies is that there are people who don't know enough about music objectively to fully appreciate it.

Danse Manatee

It's not me, It's you - Lily Allen

Come on Sup Forums, lily needs more love here

ya talking shit

Bonito Generation and Seance both

When normies visit rym for the first time.

Also as I do not LOVE the new Modest Mouse album, it's a 7/10 to me.

>oh they love radiohead here too? awesome!

That album is like a bunch of weird shit and "Make it Wit Chu" as the only sane.
... well okay I sort of like the 1st song but that's it.

it's great

I love Danse dude, it's in my top 5 releases by them

it's underrated, but still inconsistent as fuck and feels like they mostly slapped it together in a random order. if they had put out something like it that was consistently as good as Danse's highs and felt cohesive it would be one of the best things I've ever heard though.

TRANSFORMER MAAAN

>You're telling me that Blurryface ISN'T the best album of all time???

One of my favourite rock albums of this century. Really underrated.

I almost never see this album brought up. I think it's his strongest next to Ziggy and Hunky Dory.

Best Bowie Metal album

This album wasnt bad but it failed to deliver the hype and power 36 chambers had

I also quite like Octahedron, but I understand people not liking it. Noctourniquet is a legitimately great album that gets overlooked

Fight me

Yeah, nice try but no one hates this.

AM are always a good choice for parties but I've never sat through any of their albums, a lot of the stuff on that album seems to sound the same though.

Deftones self titled is their best imo, just above saturday night wrist

Basicly this. I saw some friends of mine getting burned on the inside when they searched their favourite albums on rym one of them was a girl who loved twenty one pilots, she basicly went quiet the rest of the day after seeing the scores.

Throwing my hat into the Bowie-ring.

Solid 9/10 for me, friend. Love that album.

Also a strong 9.

...Dude people love this album (including me) what meth are you on?

that album was goat

I really like No Line On The Horizon.

I love that album

holy shit
>Arctic Monkeys
>AM
>Arctic Monkeys - AM

it doesn't get much love among the depeche mode crowd

any muse album
any bravery album

Not their best, but I like how ridiculous it is

Part 1 is like an 8.5.

Part 2 is like a 6.

not as contrarian as self titled but still my second favorite deftones album

Born to die - Lana Del Bae.
Goddess tier.

part 2 is like a 4 but youre right on for pt 1. also nobody hates that album, even people that hate pop

i think it got decent reviews from critics but on Sup Forums i've seen almost nothing but everyone shitting on it

It sound really good actually, but you don't need a superior mind or anything like that to enjoy it. It's basic shit for basic people who think they are cool just because they collect vinyls.

Besides all that, I like it.

AOTY 2015