youtube.com/watch?v=4A98GlPJ6pE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BarackObama/status/248112876240379904
youtube.com/watch?v=RbavcO41FIM
youtube.com/watch?v=TW5gQo43ay4
youtu.be/x4jwCMK1dc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/BarackObama/status/248112876240379904

Says the guy who just shits on literally half the country because "they are just rednecks who just cling to God and their guns."

youtube.com/watch?v=RbavcO41FIM

Aunt Je-meme be like "Sho" Nuff Dindu Nuffins.

"sho nuff"
Imagine releasing that marketing stick today.
Oh man the fucking shitstorm it would trigger a mass suicide

This is basically comparing Bush and Clinton who many say did very well with the economy.
But also note that if it wasnt for the democrats then the (((they))) wouldnt have control of our money system or government.

"voting"

k
youtube.com/watch?v=TW5gQo43ay4

Thats true and all.
I don't absolutely 100% abhore Johnson in the way I do Hillary or Obama.
On paper he seems almost perfect on alot of serious issues.
But man every time he fuckin opens his mouth and fuckin talks it ruins it.
I just wish he either
A. pulls votes mainly from Killary or
B. Fucks off and gets out of Trump's way
Also there's (((this)))

I have to ask user who would you rather lead. Hilary Trump or Johnson. And Why?

Trump
In alot of ways he is like a far right extremely politically incorrect version of Johnson.
He is anti (((TPP))), anti abortion and anti immigration.
The best argument ive heard against Trump is that he might be too much of an isolationist and fuck up trade which could possibly wreck the economy.
This comes from people who do not believe the banking system is a one world government setup though and are also anti brexit fear mongers so though.

It won't happen under Trumps watch check it.

youtu.be/x4jwCMK1dc0

America's had a good run. Whoever wins, we'll have wwIII in a few months.

I feel like Trump is a great business man but could never make concessions or compromise like a true leader. I feel like he has been mostly getting his way since he started and will simple tell opposition to fuck off.

It depends on what opposition though
Someone needs to tell the kikes to fuck off.
To have a leader that would simply just tell them to fuck off would be the greatest thing ever.
As for more obvious things like Russia, China etc.
I know that Putin and Russia and the majority of countries that our (((government and media))) consider the "opposition" are extremely in favor with Trump and I think our relations between those countries would be much better under Trump.

The best and only reason to vote for Trump is because the politically correct social justice media desperately does not want you to.

They are under the impression that they control you. They say dance, and you do it. They say vote, and you ask for who.

I don't like Trump. I don't agree with him. I don't have a problem with Mexicans or Muslims.

What I hate, more than anything, is the hypocritical, condescending, smug, elitist daily insult that is the Democratic party, and their propaganda mouthpiece CNN, MSNBC, HuffPo, and the rest.

I've voted Democrat my entire life. Never again. I'll vote for Hitler over brainwashed mind-control. The more they call me a racist, or xenophobe, or Islamophobe, or moron, the more positive I am of my position. The more condescending they are, the more I move away from the political left that I once embraced.

I have a doctorates in applied physics. I'm not an uneducated hillbilly. I'm not a white person. I'm not racist. I just fucking hate what a politically-correct nightmare America has become, and know that it will grow worse under Hillary.

mah nigga welcome to the right

except clinton is the only one who has straight out said shes going to war with russia
over the dnc leaks of all things, something that she has no clue if the russians were even involved in

user, our opposition is mostly the banks and federal institutions. Not a mexican with a shovel or a russki trying in vain the rebuild the soviet union

So wait. Is he too weak on terrorism or does he cause too many deaths of innocents? Y'all niggas can't seem to decide.

Yeahhhh. No she didn't.

Watch my video I linked in the OP post.
Basically Obama blows up anti terrorists because his (((handlers))) dislike their leaders so that "democratic freedom fighters"(salafi extremists) can take over.
Thats what he did in Libya and is trying to make happen in Syria,

Is this now an pro-hitler or an anti demo thread?

Does it matter? No because no matter who you vote for will start the fourt Reich.

CLINTON will Purge away everyone who is "politically incorrect" and Trump everyone isn't.

Ye good ol' KZ will be back soon.

>an pro hitler

> a typo
> time to show everyone in here i'm the smartest

isn't reddit pretty alone without you? Go back they miss you

Prove that I am a racist

>protip: you can't

UHHH "BUILD A WALL"!?!?!?!?!

>
>UHHH "BUILD A WALL"!?!?!?!?!

> China HAS a Wall
> Germany had one for 40 years AFTER Facism