AXAXAXAXAXAXAX

Murrifats get rekt.
Murrifats can't even into cheating.

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/world/20160610/1041140220/russian-journalist-harassment.html
strawpoll.me/10992975
nsnbc.me/2016/08/10/turkeys-constitutional-court-removes-minimun-legal-age-clause-more-child-brides-coming/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidential_Complex
archive.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2004/11/19/the_purge_at_cia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

explain

Have you ever seen the show Blue Mountain State? They called it an oil change

maybe some of her boyfriend's semen from the night before got into it.

She trained in America. No doping found. Banned anyway for doping. On one piss sample there were scratches, in the other they found dna of another person. It means, if you're too fucking stupid (as all americans) her samples were mixed with someone else piss.

How are we getting rekt? Isn't it another ruskie that got caught?

Why is the USA going full blown cold war all over again? Is the Clinton-Bush axis trying to start the evil Russian meme again so we are conditioned to go to war against them?

I aint dying for no Cuckada I'll tell you that much

You both are faggots.
Why not just nuke each other and end the world?
We wouldn't mind, really.

>in one urine sample
are A and B samples from the same cup? or do you pee in two different cups when you do it.

Bro, just google his twitter.

ABSOLUTE AMERICAN BULLSHIT

ATHLETE LIVES AND TRAINS AND GETS TESTED IN AMERICA FOR YEARS WITH NO DOPING FOUND AND GETS CLEARED OF ALL ALLEGATIONS

MAGICALLY 1 DAY BEFORE APPEARING AT THE OLYMPICS SOME HOCUS POCUS EVIDENCE VAPOURISES OUT OF THIN AIR.

YOU ABSLUTELY CANNOT FABRICATE THIS PROPAGANDA

Right, but isn't this referring to a Russian athlete?

Liberals are being used with like useful idiots with the stupid gay oppression meme to pursue the neoconservative agenda.

USA bombed away all "evil" dictators now only russia is left

>Right, but isn't this referring to a Russian athlete?

That was training in the US and was tested in the US apparently. Basically, something underhanded happened.

Do people actually stick tubes into their urethra? Why not use the fake genitals?

Another Russian got caught?

That's fucking nuts, m8.

I bet the media won't talk about it.

More context:

Russian track and field suffered a final humiliation at the Rio Games on Saturday when the sport's governing body suspended long jumper Darya Klishina, removing from competition the nation's only athlete to have so far survived a blanket ban for doping.

>something underhanded happened
>must have been the US framing her
>no way was an athlete cheating to pass a drug test

But we didn't bomb germany yet???

Deal with it.

>German Doping Reporter Kicks Out Russian Journalist as She Asks for Proof

sputniknews.com/world/20160610/1041140220/russian-journalist-harassment.html

So she was cheating all those other drug tests that were cleared and somehow fucked up the one that mattered? Seems legit.

Not enough

They watch your pee pee to make sure it's attached to you.

That's the unsung job of lower tier officers in the US military, dick-watching

If she was cheating to pass the drug test, why would she include her own sample?

So, what's the point? She's already suspended isn't?

>When Olga asks once again for the evidence, Seppelt pushes her cameraman, and then her, out of his room.

I'm just playing devil's advocate, assuming a conspiracy when it could have been ineptitude

Breaking News: Darya Klishina, who was surprisingly banned from the Olympics on Saturday after first being cleared, is now suspected of being the victim of manipulation to get her out of the competition. There is proof her samples were tampered with, and The Evil Americans are so far suspected to be the culprits.

She may have attempted to smuggle clean urine in a container or balloon of some sort inside of her since you are directly observed when you take a test to make sure the piss comes directly out of your body, she could have peed a little bit when she broke the balloon and released the clean urine.

even then your country would still be shit

That wouldn't explain the scratch marks found on the sample's container after review.

Did she decide to use it as a nail filer as well?

Pretty funny that the best the US can do anymore is tamper with athletes blood tests while it fails at overthrowing Erdogan and fails at defeating Assad.

Shanghai cooperative gonna stomp the shit out of us if we end up in a war, were all gonna die in nuclear fire :(

If things go sour, I'll be on the Russians' side.

any number of things could have scratched the container from transportation to the facility or clumsiness on behalf of the lab technicial

a couple of scratches is definitely not proof of any sort of conspiracy, you need more than that to convince me there is some massive plot to fuck over russian athletes

Unfortunately we don't have that option here, big brother either drags us into the conflict or occupies us. At least theres an ocean between you and them.

>sputniknews

This thread is filled with Russian shills. Believe nothing.

>fails at overthrowing Erdogan
Nigger, are you dense? The Obama administration came out in support of the """democratically""" """""elected""""" Erdogan government

nice propaganda m8

>any number of things could have scratched the container from transportation to the facility or clumsiness on behalf of the lab technicial
Yes, we all know they transport urine samples in backpacks and toss them around.

>you need more than that to convince me
No, it really doesn't matter what anyone presents because you've already bought into the cold war narrative. Nothing will convince you short of a video recording of Obama peeing in the sample.

Yes, after failing to depose the Turkish leader, Obama would obviously publicly declare that it was a CIA backed coup. Just pure coincidence that it was planned and launched from a joint base.

t. Russian state sponsored """""news""""" agency

Well that record certainly feels corrected.

Irrespective of the fact you've been suppying and supporting Gulenists for a couple decades now.

I put more trust in turkish elections than I do in yours.

There's a video of it happening on the page..

The insurgency always lurks under the waves.

Not the same user, but you're a fucking idiot. The CIA, while not perfect, is not THAT incompetent. That """""coup""""" was a laughable attempt. It was clearly organized by Erdogan so he could purge all dissent, as he has done since it happens. Come the fuck on, just look at that attack on his hotel an hour after he left. Yeah really convenient, that.

strawpoll.me/10992975

Well, RT and Sputnik are just as objective as the major western newspapers though.

The difference is that in Russia, the state owns the newspapers.

In the west, it's the corporations (corporations that also controls the states)

horseshit. Canadians have bought the homophobic evil putin empire and our government reflects that,

the only insurgency youd be fighting is against the RCMP

>not THAT incompetent

>implying that makes it less reliable than western """""news""""" agencies

It does though, because it's a direct mouthpiece of the government. How stupid can you be? You can't actually believe that.

ITT Russians on proxies and conspiratards who believe everything that paints America as the villain

The CIA failed a lot of coups, mate. Take Cuba for instance, it was failure after failure. If it was Erdogan just trying to get rid of opposition, why would he suddenly start buddying up to Putin all of a sudden and shitting on NATO? It's clear that NATO and the US are the stronger side to align with and it's not like the US would care about Erdogan removing opposition if they had no stake in said opposition. I mean the Saudis do it all the time and you hear nothing from the US about it.

this was erdogan's plan all along
nsnbc.me/2016/08/10/turkeys-constitutional-court-removes-minimun-legal-age-clause-more-child-brides-coming/
now he can reap the benefits

>nineteen hundred and sixty one
Yeah nothing has changed since then, right? Nobody learns from anything and everyone is at the same level of competence in everything they do!

Bro, Obama and co. are fans of Muslim shit Erdogan. Have been for a long while

How do I get a job as the observer?

>not that incompetent
Bay of Pigs, Iran-Contra, Iranian Revolution, Syria, etc.

>so he could purge all dissent
He was by far the most popular political figure the country has had since Ataturk. You're saying he faked a coup, soured relations with the US, and risked becoming an international pariah to kill a political minority figure?

On top of that, he's had to apologize to Russia and undo all of Turkey's work in Syria just so he isn't left without protection from the US.

That's why the secular opposition has been receiving funding from the State Dept. for decades.

I'd like to hear your argument about how the video is being manipulated for propaganda.

Are you saying that isn't the German journalist?

You can keep crying R-RUSSIAN PROXIES all you want.

US funds everyone. We even spend millions to feed North Koreans

>to kill a political minority figure
You realise he's currently purging and disowning anyone opposing him and his party?

Hizmat is about as secular as Mormons are, they are essentially the middle eastern version of the LDS church

>How stupid can you be?

This, coming from someone who can't notice how the narrativization of western outlets has resulted in them publishing and posturing coverage that is 90% blatant, provable lies.

>muh proxies
>muh conspiracy theories
>muh black and white good-guys-versus-bad-guys

CONSPIRACY EVERYWHERE
OINK OINK
RUSSIA EVIL OINK
YOU ARE ALL KREMLINBOTS OINK OINK

Of course, but it was completely unnecessary since his party is by far the overwhelming majority in public support. Are you saying removing political minority figures is more useful than having the USA back your military operations?

Comparing charity to funding political groups is retarded, but you've said dumber things this thread.

All the CIA and KGB long games started back then are still in play, boy.

Have you guys not followed anything in Turkey prior to the last few months? This isn't the first time he's purged dissent. He removed a bunch of military leaders a while back. Why? Probably because the military has a long standing history of enforcing Ataturk's vision for the country and regularly intervenes when some faggot like Erdogan drifts from it. So why did he fire all of those teachers and professors? And all of those tens of thousands of others?

He's also a corrupt criminal that launders money with his son and built a massive palace for himself.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidential_Complex

I don't doubt that he was elected, but that doesn't change the fact that he's a manipulative autocrat that staged his own coup so he could remove all political opposition.

>and undo all of Turkey's work
L O L

Turkey is basically the country most at fault for the state of Syria. They've been letting foreign fighters flood into the country for years.

It's funny because if you replace "kremlinbots" with "american propagandists" you actually sound like the average Russian poster on the internet

>all independent western media is lies
>Russian state funded mouthpieces dindunuffin

>you
>not a shill

>I don't doubt that he was elected, but that doesn't change the fact that he's a manipulative autocrat that staged his own coup so he could remove all political opposition.
Yes, removing the minority political opposition is more important than being protected by the US and Saudis. Makes sense.

>LOL. Turkey is basically the country most at fault for the state of Syria. They've been letting foreign fighters flood into the country for years.
That's my point you fucking retard. After flooding in money, weapons, and fighters to take down Assad, you think he's going to do a 180 and get in NATO's way just to remove a minority opposition that poses no threat?

>Probably because the military has a long standing history..
The fucking military officers that weren't from the (((coincidentally))) joint US-Turkey military base all opposed the coup. The soldiers on the ground were told it was a training exercise and quickly turned themselves in outside of a few strays in one city after they were told it wasn't an exercise.

Still waiting on your explanation how the video of it happening is just propaganda.

i don't get it

>Religious Conservative 'elected' in Turkey: OMG Caliphate evil Putinist dictator overthrow him

>Religious Conservative 'elected' in USA: Support our troops! you're either with us or against us! gotta fight terror! axis of evil! mission accomplished!

Did you not follow the events directly after the attempted coup? Why did the US come out so critical about Erdogan's actions immediately following? Your government was nearly threatening Erdogan to not purge those involved in the coup. It's only recently that they changed their tune. Again, if you guys are so worried about democracy and such bullshit, why is it that you don't care about Saudi Arabia and their constant purges of opposition no matter how tiny. Clearly, one of your agencies had a hand in what happened in Turkey and that explains the reaction of both your government and Erdogan. Very likely the coup failed because of one of our agencies finding out and warning Erdogan to put him in Putin's hands. He let the coup pan out so that he could enact his purges.

There's a difference here, ours don't stage coups and fire half of the country's government workers immediately after.

>Why did the US come out so critical about Erdogan's actions immediately following?
Because he fired thousands of people who weren't even connected to the military? Why is this hard to understand?

>Again, if you guys are so worried about democracy and such bullshit, why is it that you don't care about Saudi Arabia and their constant purges of opposition no matter how tiny.
What does this have to do with anything? I never said anything about democracy. I think you're getting butthurt because of something somebody else said.

>Clearly, one of your agencies had a hand in what happened in Turkey
"no"

>Very likely the coup failed because of one of our agencies finding out and warning Erdogan
Very likely it failed because it was designed to fail to be used as an excuse to remove all opposition to Erdogan so he wouldn't have to ever worry about losing an election.

Did I say "russian media dindunuffin"? I never even touched on it.

You're loading my gun for me to fight your silly internet war. I'm just pointing out how your arguments fall flat at the feet of your foundations.

You can't dismiss the valid argument that America might be covertly falsifying positive tests based on the fact that the only media outlets willing to investigate it are Russian, because we all know damn well the radio silence or rebuttal by western outlets isn't due to them having higher standards of reliability. They'd deny it to the world even if they had all the evidence proving it on their desk.

You have no legs to stand on by trying to counterargue the topic by going after the media source.

>Because he fired thousands of people who weren't even connected to the military?
So do the Saudis. Why would the US care about those thousands of people? Suddenly developing sympathy?

>What does this have to do with anything?
The immediate criticism and distancing of Erdogan by the State Dept have been explained as being because he's purged political dissent. This isn't consistent with how the US govt has acted across the ME.

>so he wouldn't have to ever worry about losing an election.
Considering he's the most popular political figure in the country for years now, that was never something he had to worry about.

>Because he fired thousands of people who weren't even connected to the military? Why is this hard to understand?

It's hard to for your understand clearly. Because if Erdogan was your ally at that point, then your government wouldn't care about him purging the opposition, much like your government turns a blind eye to what the Saudis to their opposition. Your government doesn't care what the dictators that play ball with them do as long as they stay in line. Clearly Erdogan was out of line at that point.

>What does this have to do with anything? I never said anything about democracy. I think you're getting butthurt because of something somebody else said.

If you actually had a fully functional brain then you'd see that everything your government doesn't like is considered "undemocratic" like the purge Erdogan enacted, all the while the Saudis slaughter children for posting dissenting opinions about the government online and that's apparently perfectly "democratic".

>"no"

"yes"

>Very likely it failed because it was designed to fail to be used as an excuse to remove all opposition to Erdogan so he wouldn't have to ever worry about losing an election.

It failed because you were caught before it started and walked straight into a trap set up by Erdogan.

>Yes, removing the minority political opposition is more important than being protected by the US and Saudis. Makes sense.
...that would depend on Erdogan's priorities and assurances from other countries

>The fucking military officers that weren't from the (((coincidentally))) joint US-Turkey military base all opposed the coup.
Do you have a reliable source on this? It seems a bit far fetched that a coup staged in multiple cities around the country was conducted solely by officers at one base.

Nah he just invaded a few countries, killed a few hundred thousand people and stripped your civil liberties with the Patriot act.

Also archive.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2004/11/19/the_purge_at_cia/

Erodogan is less of a dictator than Bush was

So what this post is saying is that all western liberals view any kind of conservative as some dehumanized pseudosatanic caricature that must be eradicated.

Really puts all that pacifism talk in perspective.

Well it's a good thing Obama came along and put a stop to all tha-

Oh wait.

For fucks sake Saudi Arabia isn't a democracy. It can't be approached like a democracy. Nobody holds it to democratic standards because it isn't a democracy.

Beyond that, ever consider that maybe they just have a double standard?

>hur dur it's not consistent with US policty in the middle east

If anything our policy TOWARDS SAUDI ARABIA isn't consistent with our policy towards other countries. Our treatment of Turkey is.

>Nah he just invaded a few countries, killed a few hundred thousand people and stripped your civil liberties with the Patriot act.
>le false equivalence justifies muh stupid assertions

You could assume that from my post I suppose. My point was that people are willing to accept a lot of horrible things as long as its done by "their team"

The only stupid assertion is saying that I'm drawing equivalences.

Erdogan couldn't imagine racking up the body count Bush/Obama have. Your dictator has committed far, far worse atrocities. There is no equivalence to draw, Bush is worse. Obama was worse, and Hillary will be worse.

>thread about Russians cheating or not cheating
>devolves into Turkish shitpost olympics
>Turkey wasn't even invited

R I G G E D

Welcome to sport with all the sportsmanship stripped from it.

It's called war. These past two generations haven't really seen it before. They have no idea.

>For fucks sake Saudi Arabia isn't a democracy. It can't be approached like a democracy. Nobody holds it to democratic standards because it isn't a democracy.

Neither was Iraq but that didn't stop you from turning it into a warzone. And again, that happened after Sadam Hussein decided that he didn't want to be your puppet anymore. The fact of the matter is that it doesn't matter if a country is a democracy or not to your government (despite it constantly claim that it does), all that matters is if the country in question is willing to become subjected to US authority or not. If it is, then they are the "good guys" like the Saudis and Israel, if not, then they are the bad guys like Iraq, Iran, Lybia, Syria and now Turkey.

Peanuts compared to the bloodbath that's stewing on the old continent.

The sheer amount of fucking retards, useful idiots and paid shills who believe anything Russia tells them is amazing. The internet was a mistake.

You're literally saying a staged coup, which is entirely domestic, to remove political opposition, is equivalent to a foreign war that removes no domestic political opposition. It IS false equivalence.

>all American presidents are Satan meem
How Canadian. They might be worse abroad (debatable given Erdogan's policies towards Syria and Xinjiang in addition to Turkey's participation in NATO campaigns), but they aren't worse domestically, which is what matters in the context of the discussion you're trying to force further of course out of magnificent butthurt.

>maybe they just have a double standard?
Yes, I'm sure this political body has a double standard for no political reasons.

You ever wonder why we're so fucking mad about Iran all the time? What Americans have been killed by Iranian terrorists? What terrorist attack on US soil has been funded by Iranian leaders? What country has Iran invaded and taken control of?

I wonder why the US is so obsessed with Iran when wahhabi extremism continues spreading across the ME with Saudi money.

Again, the page has a video of the entire thing happening. Do you think its CGI or something? What's your argument for the German journalist getting upset at them for asking for evidence?

>The sheer amount of fucking retards, useful idiots and paid shills who believe anything BBC tells them is amazing. The internet was a mistake.

>The sheer amount of fucking retards, useful idiots and paid shills who believe anything CBC tells them is amazing. The internet was a mistake.

>The sheer amount of fucking retards, useful idiots and paid shills who believe anything CNN tells them is amazing. The internet was a mistake.

>The sheer amount of fucking retards, useful idiots and paid shills who believe anything Fox News tells them is amazing. The internet was a mistake.

>The sheer amount of fucking retards, useful idiots and paid shills who believe anything the EU tells them is amazing. The internet was a mistake.

>The sheer amount of fucking retards, useful idiots and paid shills who believe anything Sup Forums tells them is amazing. The internet was a mistake.

I think the only shill here is you, because you turn to personal attacks to try to devalue another's argument. Those with something to hide often get aggressive when people start to uncover their dirty little secrets, like that German "jounalist" did to the Russian woman for her honest inquiry.

>because you turn to personal attacks to try to devalue another's argument
lol
>If you actually had a fully functional brain

>Yes, I'm sure this political body has a double standard for no political reasons.
You keep responding with hyperbole like it's actually making a convincing argument for you.

>You ever wonder why we're so fucking mad about Iran all the time? What Americans have been killed by Iranian terrorists? What terrorist attack on US soil has been funded by Iranian leaders? What country has Iran invaded and taken control of?
It's amusing how you left Iran's whole plane hijacking thing and the funding of islamists in the Levant and central Asia. I'm not saying they have no right to be upset with the US, but the US also has plenty of reason to oppose them for reasons other than those which you're trying to imply.

Hey, that was just a quip back at you for your butthurt comment, but go ahead and reply to the rest of the argument instead of picking at that small thing.