The ride should never end. Keep it simple, keep it straight!

The ride should never end. Keep it simple, keep it straight!

Other urls found in this thread:

howmanydayssincemichiganhasbeatenohiostate.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey guys

I wanna choke the life out of someone with my thighs...

Howdy Might.

Heya.

Exactly. Is there anything like this with a dragon?

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT WHO DELETED THE GAY THREAD FUCKING NIGGER LOVING PIECE OF SHIT FAGGOT MODS I SWEAR TO FUCKING CHRIST

Fuck the crew though, seriously. This season's bringing me back to years like '06, with the 13-game winless streak. We had 2-3 months where we didn't win a single game, and we haven't looked good all damn season. At the start, we were disorganized, and our communication was shit. Then, Kamara caused some shit, had to send him away (O. Kamara is damn good, but not as good, no disrespect to the man) our back four has been shifting around like mad, stopping any real chemistry between them, we've had sloppy giveaways in our back too many times to count, Clark, despite being a fucking stud, is awful on the ball and always getting into trouble, our mids don't get good touches, we collapse after the 70th minute, and we're just shitty. Hopes were so damn high after the 2015 season too, what a shame. Don't know if any of y'all track the Crew, or even watch the MLS, but had to get it off my chest.

ive had a headache for way too much of this day
im going to try and sleep it off
peace

... Columbus Crew, as in Columbus, Ohio, as in Ohio State University?

Houston, we have a problem!

See ya Ether, feel better!

What's the problem?

...or rather, Ann Arbor, we have a problem! * hums 'The Victors*

Three words: University of Michigan.

Oh good; I meant to post one last one.

You mean University of HARBAUGH? Yeah though, 614 born and raised and went to OSU. howmanydayssincemichiganhasbeatenohiostate.com

Filthy Fuckeye!

The crew have put me in too much pain for shooting the shit, man. All I gotta say is Michigan's overrated as shit and November 26th is going to be an ass-raping. Now, if you'll excuse me for a moment, I'm going to drink away my crew-related sorrows.