So I need help solving a mystery that could potentially save a life. Let me preface with some information

So I need help solving a mystery that could potentially save a life. Let me preface with some information.
A thread was posted about an hour ago asking users to detail their sexual fantasies - on that particular thread someone posted pictures of them breaking into an 18 year old girls house and taking pictures of her underwear drawer/stealing underwear. This user also uploaded a photo of the victim and then subsequently deleted the image after realizing his mistake. Before he could delete it I managed to save the photo of the victim. This particular user wrote that he was planning on drugging and committing sexual acts with the 18 year old high schooler. I analyzed the photos this user posted and came up with some good information, I think I could benefit from your help in bringing to justice this person and potentially saving the life and or dignity of a young woman.

What I know so far:
1. She's young and likely has some relation to the poster.

2. She attends highschool likely in the United States - the title of her highschool ends in "_______P state highschool"

3. In a photo posted by OP she had what looked like a slightly visible GAP store receipt on her dresser

4. She uses a Nikon DSLR camera and owns a magenta colored bucket hat

5. The logo for her highschool is a shield consisting of a top and bottom portion within the shield and some lettering underneath said shield.

6. There's a photo of her allegedly taken some time back (potentially years) it tells me that the poster likely downloaded this photo from Facebook because it could not be traced with a webcrawler.

And lastly, I have the photo that was posted and shortly thereafter deleted.

Continued

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/703412728/#703414255
thebarchive.com/b/search/image/P84bzNamS6pQ6zO4UCUEKA/
thebarchive.com/b/search/image/KVYWAjLi2XYQsaZkdPHu3g/
thebarchive.com/b/thread/703360267/#q703407848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Couldn't it be that he's her boyfriend? Goddamn white knight

dude, we solved the case, it's over, heaps of anons have submitted tips

K I got a couple questions,

1. how likely is law enforcement going to take a story on Sup Forums, regardless if it's true or fabricated

2. If law enforcement did listen, if it was to found that those panties are not hers, Would the case then be thrown out the window

3. How does the Archive of b work? If The Feds came up to hiroshimoot asking for evidence, is he able to give it to him, does any one know the answer to this ?

Yeah OP it was a fun thread but it's over now I already submitted a tip to the police too

Here is the original thread where the OP posted about this.
thebarchive.com/b/thread/703412728/#703414255

The school we believe she attends is The Gap State High School in Queensland, Brisbane, Australia. A paper in one of the pictures posted bears a seal that resembles the emblem of the school.

In my last post in the previous thread I asked if anyone could tell what her body type might tell us. And what does her face say?

This image is supposed to be of the Sunshine Coast of Mooloolaba.
Here is a pic related of the beach from Google satellite image search.

Unless they take the threat seriously which I doubt, nothing will happen unfortunately, i personally don't think he's done enough wrong and considering this is Sup Forums

does anyone know if threads on thebarchive ever get taken down? i sent the cops links to both threads from thebarchive, any chance the link will be dead when they get around to reading my report?

fuck off, post more bikini pics of that girl.

Why even bring feds up, shes from qld.

Narc.

Check the school's Facebook page. If we can get in touch with any of the students, do so wisely, and make the right choices with whom you speak to.
It shouldn't be past 4:00PM in and around Queensland, so there SHOULD be people awake and on their Facebooks.

Here's a pic mentioning Australia's Secret Service, whatever, if that helps.

Who the funk do you mean when you say, 'cops'?
Local Brisbane authorities? Or 'your' local authorities?

I've digged a little deeper.

So in that very first thread, you can track her fb, After looking around you can see she has a boyfriend.

So there are two scenarios.
1) Theres a rapist up in this bitch (unlikely)
2) It was the scumbag boyfriend the entire time (most likely) and I got his name.

Based off my Business law class experiences, law is always about what " the reasonable person, in a reasonable situation would do"

If this guy sent this shit, in a text to his buddy saying what he would do, it would be taken seriously by the Feds.

But it was posted on 4 Chan's b, where " only a fool would believe this", in a " Sexual fantasy" thread.

There's not enough going here to prove that this guy actually intends to commit a crime, unless those panties are actually hers, and were stolen. But if he used a random pic from the Internet, ( which is more than likely) it's game over for the white knights

QLD crimestoppers

Bumping for epic bread

Not just a lot. Heaps.

Dug. You've dug a little deeper you creepy fuck.

Fuck YOU white knight

yes we say heaps in australia

We also found her insta. She does photography. The pic with the bra and shit has a decent camera in it. I'm 95% sure its real. In the original thread, OP deleted her picture because he was scared shitless. He didint count on us finding everything out.

Nigger near water, not west coast U.S.

Heaps for days. We're heap rich if you will

have you guys reported that to queensland crimestoppers?

Yes we already submitted everything in the last thread

Business law class...lol

Really hope all of your hard work pays off White Knight. She will more than likely want to suck your dick for all of your efforts.

I probably could of had the exact same post but left out the blaw class part, which made it sound like I was ripping my fedora.

MY BAD

i can see no mention of facebook or instagram in the old threads

oh my god, we've got a fucking lawyer here, look out. your business law class? I seriously fucking hate you. jesus fucking christ

true, op is always a fag, even if he want's to rape some hot piece of ass.

if you try to impress Sup Forumsb it will destroy you for being impressive.

I would link them now, but im not about to get arrested.

no need to link, as long as the fuzz have them its cool

I'm not sure how Australian laws work, but in Canada eh, criminal trials need to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

I find it hard to believe that a judge/ jury or whatever in austrlia, would be able to find Malice, in some one posting on an image board , where it's generally the norm for people to make shit up.

link them or forever be a liar

shes probably being murdered right now by an abo with a computer

>1) Theres a rapist up in this bitch (unlikely)
>(unlikely)
>implying Sup Forums doesn't consist mostly of potential rapists

"Business law class?"

A business law class does not make you Johnny Cochran, you fucking prick.

Even a paralegal who got their degree from ITT Tech has more legal knowledge than you.

Fuck. Off.

yes but this information can help to stop the attempt in the first place...

Probably, either way you're a fucking tool though

How exactly would they find this person, could Gook moot just give them the IP

I sent to the Des Moines Police Department. They will investigate.

>Gook moot

Kek

That shit fucking thread is the real crime here.

And those stained-ass disgusting panties.

Lying little bitch, here's your (You)

I'm an actual fucking lawyer.

You're applying the reasonable person standard so incorrectly it's almost laughable.

Yes, in America, crimes are taken seriously by the police. I'm not exactly sure how it works in Australia, but I'm pretty sure they'd investigate, shrug when finding out they've managed to catch a beta fucktard who likes girl's underwear, and might give her police protection. Nobody gets fucking arrested for thinking about raping someone and posting pictures. If they did, every single person on Sup Forums, including you, would be arrested.

I hope she gets raped

Instead of a thread trying to save her, where's the thread urging OP to try and rape her and post photos?

fb.com/freya.brunning
should we warn her?

Don't you know faggots know how to find fb profiles with picture codes? A 5 year old can do it.

welp he just it.

Shut up cuck

>I'm an actual fucking lawyer.

thebarchive.com/b/search/image/P84bzNamS6pQ6zO4UCUEKA/

thebarchive.com/b/search/image/KVYWAjLi2XYQsaZkdPHu3g/

August 28th is the first time this person posted what he or she found.
These are similar posts containing the same images, that date far back as two weeks ago. So our own threads here should last a good two weeks for investigators to, investigate.

I really like that images, because it boosts my ego. Please give me more images and words that describe how great I am. I am going to print them out and rub them all over my naked body, along with my law degree and all of my money. Please, god, it gets me off. I need it, I need it so bad. Please, daddy, I need you

He asked to help find her facebook on September 7th. I was the one who found her ez as hell.

FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER

You're a fucking liar

Don't be a fag about it. You could have sped this process up instead of dancing in your personal, stalking skill glory.
I am a bit jelly I don't know much about that reverse image search crap.

Wanna see my pooper?

OP you fucking idiot you did more harm to this girl by exposing her Facebook than the original creep, for fucks sake just let this thread die it's old now

Yes please :3

NEVER!!!!

Well, in other news

What has this thread and the one before it, taught us about 4 Chan today Anons ?

But did you take a business law class?

NEVER!!!

That your mum's pussy is ripe as fuck my nigga

Should we dox the boyfriend? He was probably the fag that started this thinking he was king shit.

Business law anons are the worst faggots of them all.

I did not take a business law class. I realize now that I failed myself. Failed my education. Failed everything, everything that ever counted, failed the world. I know now why so many lawyers are depressed and kill themselves. I need a gun, but unfortunately, not having taken a business law class, I have no idea how to purchase one or how the law works

That it's no longer safe

Cool it porch monkey, we don't need another harambe on our hands.

Business law is important buddy, it is not something to joke aboot.

tfw you live 10 minutes away from Mooloolaba

Tfw you posted in that thread. Am I going to be famous Sup Forums?

Doh, water u doon

Guys I think I figured this out. It was the the boyfriend of the girls older sister. I can prove it.

OP here. You all just got nae naed

Is business law an option for a class outside of undergrad? I've never really seen it...something close to it, I suppose.

If it helps, that photo was taken pretty recently. They've only just finished putting up those flagpoles after renovating the surf club.

No clue, just wanted to post Scott the Dick

It's relevant to me, considering how shitty the quality is. I thought it was from 2001, considering the quality of the image.

why are you targeting this young girl?

What do you know about bird law??

Nobody cares OP this thread is old

Sanjay was it you?

how?

Add me on kik at '4cuck' I will explain everything

Why don't you just explain it here

Uhhh objection, extremely racist

Scratch that. It wasn't the boyfriend. It was a family friend.
thebarchive.com/b/thread/703360267/#q703407848

He knew the sister and had access to the house.

Am i correct?

I'm gay

Yes why did you have to expose me man I fucking swear to God I'm not a rapist it was in a fantasy thread on fucking b, as if I was serious, oh well nothing I can do now, God damnit you really fucked me over

lol

I haven't sent this yet. How does it read?

No one better fucking copy that shit and steal my limelight, I'll be upset. I worked hard on making a non-creepy warning.