Fat thread, post fat people, love em or hate em

Fat thread, post fat people, love em or hate em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8xzF_VvrkpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When she called herself a monster, I simultaneously felt bad for her and aroused. She doesn't even have a bodytype that I care for. In any case, she's stuck to her diet very well, so I'm glad to see she's doing okay. Not like there aren't tons of others out there I can beat off to.

I love fatties.

I am trying to become bear like in weight but i am so active at work it's not possible

I lean more towards women than men, but if the face is good enough and you have a great gut, I can make exceptions.

it goes in so deep

I'm working on it

This is now a New Jersey thread!

Keep it up, big guy.

Will do. I want to get to absolute bear mode. Big ball gut and all.

obligatory classic

sasha banks posted a bunch of fan pictures on twitter one time - probably 3/4 were cringey people

How do i get a big ball belly even though i'm a blue collar worker and lift heavy shit all day?

the guy on the left has become self-aware, but is powerless to change anything...
>tfw

ok now do that for 6000 hours while drinking 30000 glasses of water and then get surgery to remove 12 square feet of skin.

How can anyone tolerate this? It's almost like people get off dying young and miserable.

I don't get it

that's Chris Christie, the governor of New Jersey

NJ is also known for being a state full of fatties. Dumbasses on the Jersey Shore, and fatasses the rest of the inland state

I've given up on trying to rationalize it. I just embrace it now.

OP here, have a fat doodle, guys. Not taking requests or anything.

As a person from New Jersey, this triggers me.
I'm going to go eat a pizza and sit on the beach that I have to pay $5 to get on and then have to get off at 5 because it closes.

[insert picture of OP's mom]

That's very sad.

beer

That's seriously it? So no matter how active I am, if i drink beer, i'll get a guaranteed ball gut?

I've found it liberating. I just draw what comes to me. I'm an independent guy, so I don't think I'll ever settle down with anyone, but I'll enjoy the view.

That being said, I'm not above laughing at delusional fatties like everyone else.

Literally me in highschool

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the ''beer belly'' is a myth. You have to have a genetic predisposition to storing your excess fat in the stomach region. Beer itself does not cause a ''beer belly''

Id rather take a thick 13 inch black cock in my ass than fuck that huge bitch.

Fuck.

Who knew they sold Ramones tents?!

TONS OF OTHERS. NOW TACOS FOR ALL THE FATTIES.

I know, right? Gotta get one.

BoBerry says she weighed over 500lbs by the time she graduated highschool. To be that heavy at that age is both amazing and arousing. How'd she ever fit on a school bus is my question.

This guy is right - it's genetics. I like fat people but I'm picky, and it's like the Speedo, not everyone can pull it off. Some people just put on weight in strange or unflattering places, or suffer health consequences before reaching the size that a lucky few can. To me, the critical point is the 250lb range. To those who already look good at that size and want to be bigger for whatever reason, go for it. If you don't have a good shape, don't waste your health and time gaining.

This woman's one of my all-time favorites, jealous as fuck towards the photographer who got this shot. I would have taken way more.

Grow a little older, get blue collar job where you do less physical labor, keep eating like your 20.

I would accept a blowjob from this one

Boberry is a huge bitch...but i would still smash

What the fuck. How do people even get this fat? Seriously. Her food must cost a fortune. Is Bill Gates buy her truckloads of food?

Not really hot, just funny.

i am no curious about them tits

I'm 33

I definitely want to remain a blue collar worker. Maybe i could drive trucks or something.

Nothing is slowing down the way i eat, that's for sure.

I literally want the build of a grizzly bear

Dude like honestly, you think that obesity is visually pleasing? I always assumed that people that got that big had lost all hope, but this all out pitiful justification makes you look downright pathetic because of the extent you're willing to go to make it seem like a normal thing. If you're seriously that okay with being alone forever , I understand that, but how can you really enjoy having extreme difficulty doing tasks a regular weight person does without a second thought when it takes you 8x the motivation and effort?

IDK I didn't get a gut till I made foreman. More stress, longer hours, no real heavy lifting though.

I'm not trying to make it normal. I'm not trying to make it anything. I have no agenda or cause. I like bodytypes of just about any kind, really, but fat's fascinating to me because it takes on so many different shapes and proportions.

Warehouse dispatcher/forklift operator here

Stressful as fuck. Nice to meet another bluey.

I cannot fathom why anyone would actually want to be fat.

I don't understand why some people get so fucking huge and be happy.

I used to weigh 320 pounds and was miserable.

Is that Baron Harkonnen?

I'm 6'2" at around 200 with a doughy stomach and I feel fucking terrible around even that.

I hate fat people like anyone with common sense should. Don't make fun of them trying to get better tho mayne

getting through doors
>thinprivilege

Well in all honesty I hope your fascination is just caused by some lack of an interest that yenno.. Actually fucking matters, why not look into better shit than the literal handicap the entire country has become used to by now, because shit if you really have no reasoning but that you find this "interesting" you're either one stupid ass motherfucker or someone that has a lot of potential to have a more applicable interest

>home of sexuals

>home of sexuals

that's not too bad, I'm sure her cut will fix the bulk fat. 2012.. Fuck, tublr and pc bullshit existed back then...

Maybe they're lucky and have a good support system, or haven't had their health catch up with them yet. That and maybe they have deep-set defense mechanisms that help them cope with their weight.

I have many interests, this is just one of them. It's almost 2am and I'm bored, so my mind's wandering and my libido took over.

Tell me honestly 3 interests you have that you could talk with someone about. Ill even give you some of mine first because now you're starting to sound like less of a fat defending fag and more like a open minded dude I'd like to converse with.
>Computer modifications (mostly fuck with gaming comps)
>synth driven music
>Cycling (getting drunk and riding my bike at night mostly)

it's not in my nature to hate on people, but i am completely mystified how people can get this big.

NIGGER I CAN'T READ THIS

>Politics (not just US politics, politics everywhere)
>Music (especially well done genre fusions like jazz-rock, mostly instrumental stuff)
>History (this is more for artistic inspiration, so I read the biggest goofs and eccentric types, etc)
>budding interest in fashion (not that I'd ever wear the stuff) for character design reasons
>Cartoons (comics, illustration, some animation)
>Sports
>Drawing (I'd like to be a cartoonist myself)

By eating way, way too much.

Yeah, but you'd probably rather take a 13 inch black cock in your ass than win the lottery too.

I'm 240 and athletically fit. I want to gain a little more muscle. But I don't see how 250 would make me considered fat.

I should clarify that number applies for the average person, which, unfortunately, is not people who are athletic and fit. Muscle is heavier than fat, so of course you'd look great for that number. For average joe and jane, they'll look bloated because they have no muscle.

Is this from a show? Where do you guys find this shit

>By eating way, way too much.
i get that, but i just don't see how anyone can eat so much or why they would want to.

Those tits :)

From a documentary called "Half-Ton Mum", the woman weighed just under that, died a couple days after her surgery.

Habit, plus they're probably addicted to sugar. Not that I'm making excuses for them or anything, but I've heard research that sugar triggers the same part of the brain that cocaine does.

You'll like these gazongas, then.

Keep em coming! I just want to bury my cock between them!

You got it.

This one gets me.

>tons of others

is that a fucking ballsack on his stomach

Fucking gigantic.

youtube.com/watch?v=8xzF_VvrkpE

that reminds me that episode of the simpsons where bart said he will do it when he gets fatter

I wonder if this guy got stabbed if he would even feel it, or just get absorbed in the fat. Disgusting.

>Average muritard thread

Fucking subhuman scum

But then how did she get in the place in the first place? It's impossible (assuming it is restaurant) that she ate so me she couldn't get out...

>assuming it is restaurant
the guy behind her has a grocery cart, its a store

Laughing at fat people..love dis shit