Why these two faggots are still in Avengers?

even though their TV characters much much stronger then them?

Whats point, they constantly get shot,hurt and have no powers.

Daredevil is stronger then any of them,so jessica jones, so does luke cage(hell he is stronger then most of avengers bar thor and hulk) , so does Inhumans from AoS.(they even have speedsteer somekind), Quake etc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zFuMpYTyRjw
youtube.com/watch?v=K0MKBdD2FGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They have this kind of people in this so called universe but a guy using arrow hangs with them.

Why?

its for kids

Doesnt kids like flashy superpowers instead of just guns and shit

they need to rebuild SHIELD in the MCU asap

kids like things that don't make sense. if everything made sense the kids would get bored.

>AoS is canon
lol
I'd honestly drop the mcu is they made that shitty show required viewing

tumblr faggot leave

For Morale
Hawkeye just makes you feel better in comparison and Widow is the Avenger's Bicycle.

youtube.com/watch?v=zFuMpYTyRjw

why required to viewing though? a scene involving coulson and we did these shit a 5 min explanation then joining the team.

if you want to learn more then watch shitty show.

its not like they didnt do that with quickslav

In the animated shows they actually flip around and shit and are essentially a few levels below Captain America type skills.

This is how they should have made them in the movies. Barton is essentially superhuman with his aiming, so make him do unbelievabley impossible moves with arrows.

Show Black Widow flipping around and shit too. None of this "muh humanise characters".

why are you still watching kids movies?

even though what your saying is kids are thinking "these people have no powers that doesn't make sense, would anyone like to read the dictionary with me"

kids are not fucking thinking like that, netting these two niggers was stupid.

>doesn't know the value of a party rogue

/tg/ here. Nigga please.

We got tanks and big guns galore, some decent party faces running around. A traditional party would also have a healer, but that's not great for drama, so we'll skip that.

Stark adds mad utility with gadgets and shit, as well as flight. Thor does Crowd Control like a god, Cap does good with communication, coordination, leadership.

Only person bringing a modicum of utility to the party is Tony, and only person bringing a modicum of stealth to the party is Cap. Hawkeye does long range precision and stealth, as well as utility with gadgets, Black Widow brings stealth/infiltration and utility skills(see Avengers 1, where she disables the device on the roof). You need stealth characters, you need utility characters. Unfortunately, the Avengers wind up in a lot of knock down, drawn out fights, where Clint and Nat are at their weakest. However, battles are not the only thing that the Avengers do, and so the stealth/utility wing steps in.

Because the dream team doesn't work most times, you need your team to work well together too. If you don't understand this you will never understand why the fantastic 4 get to fight bigger threats than the avenger.
I grant you, these 2 aren't good enough at keeping the team united

>why did you make wanda, who is jewish and romani, white?

why would anyone want to see a kike-gypsie??

>not a superhero
>no hanging mental problems or "muh tragic backstory"
>minimal quips
>Wife & kids make it hard for liberals to paint him in their colors
>speaks his mind but thinks before speaking

Hawkeye is a bro. I'd adventure with him any time. The Avengers are the same. He doesn't need to be anything but Hawkeye. Also a great casting choice.

scarlett johansson is the "babe" of the series so shes just there to look hot and wear tight clothing... as for hawkeye i have no fucking clue why hes in the movies i swear he was dropped in just to take up screen time

youtube.com/watch?v=K0MKBdD2FGA

Kids should just go and play with a stick or some shit instead of watching these garbage movies.......... they never get an opportunity to use their imaginations anymore

Bcuz based Renner slays sluts

I'm guessing you're a fan of Felicity and friends then?

>Bargain bin Quicksilver

And being a bitter jaded person?you really want more people here dumbass?

The legit one is dead, so might as well