Sup Forums share your creepshot tips and tricks, what do you use? How do you do it...

Sup Forums share your creepshot tips and tricks, what do you use? How do you do it? Bonus point for real effort and good wins, like changing room, friend's bathroom, etc.

Also general creepshot thread

bump

Bump

More?

more?

I have access to my friend's house, what camera should I buy? How/where do I set it up so that she wouldn't find out about it? I can recover the camera back after a week for wins.

Damn

Almost done with everything I got.. Come on people contribute

just mobile phone

My phone. The bathroom creeps are from hiding it behind towels, the sleeping are from waking up early/at night when I slept with my sister. All pics are of her.

If anyone know of an online mp4 to webm converter without sound, I can post some of the vids of her sleeping and how I checked whether it was worth to take pics.

Stairs are good for upskirts

My sis and mom at the airport...thoughts?

is it bad?

Just Google mp4 to webm, you'll get hundreds of sites.. If you want a software tool, I use format factory, works for anything and everything

Not sure if anyone remembers me from a couple days ago, but I'm the user who's going to stop at nothing to fuck his sister. Even if it includes drugging her in the future, I'm just obsessed.

Anyway I used to have some good win of her getting in and out of the shower. Basically we have a doorless cabinet thing with a bunch of shells and a ton of clothes stuffed into it. She doesn't go into dirty clothes that aren't hers and can't see for shit without contacts in, so she's never caught the phone hidden inside a sock with a hole in it. Got to see her giant ass nude for the first time because of that. The bad thing was the video quality was terrible, not even 360p.

We'll both be back home for winter break this year and I've invested in the perfect camera for the job, a $70 1080p mobius action cam. Small camera that can be hidden in a ton of places and will let be oogle over her body in HD.

I smile randomly throughout the day waiting for december. This is basically guaranteed win for me because I trust my method so much.

moar

Yeah, but it always has sound as well, so I can't upload it after. I'll Google around after dumping a few pics though.

Kys you degenerate

No its great, did you wait good enough to try and get a shot when she would open her legs

the brickhouse security micro black box is excellent for getting pretty high resolution vids. i used it to record my gf's sister in the shower. i got lucky and got a fucking awesome vid.

I did, i just got this

You better not disappoint us in December, I'll be waiting.. Also would wait a year max for a good green text from you when you drug her

If you drug her, be sure to take pictures befote/after fucking too. You'll have her all by yourself, doing anything you want... I'd like to do it too, though sex would probably bust me.

Post some of your wins

Not sure how fake this is, but I found it and thought I'd share

The shitty quality wins are all gone. That phone was a retarded non smart phone and I never got the videos off of it. When it came time to get a better phone I parted with the videos, saying that I'd get better ones in the future.

At the time I didn't realize the future meant a 2 wait.

get an ip camera dude. you could just hook it up to the network and look at it from home in real time, and you it saves playback

Snuck this of my girl. Love taking these.

They are too big to be hidden and how do I connect it to the internet, it's not my house

Moar

Bump

you the OP of these?

yea you wish buddy

No. I wish. Living vicariously through others.

Get a spy camera app that turns your screen off.
shoot video
get stills

moms's a little rough around the edges... how's the ass look?

post it

hat way you don't have to be a still and obvious.

I chased this tall milf and these incredible tits through the lobby and she jumped in to an elevator

Anybody have the one with the girl at the party store with the hula hoop

krabi airport?

Same girl

Get your sister/friend while she's sleeping.

Did you pull the panties out of the way?

My favorite method used to be taking a cheap pinhole cam with a big micro sd card in it and stashing it inside of a scrubbing bubbles can. You cut the bottom off the can and drill a hole through the black pupil on the eye of the little mascot guy on the can. Then mount the lense so it's looking through the hole and put the bottom back on. Stick the bottle on a counter/shelf/top of the toilet with a few other cleaning products, no on thinks twice about it.

go on

Okay fam. Here's what you do:

1. Buy a dozen "clotheshook spy cameras" from ebay. Theyre cheap.
2. Go to a mall with a lot of clothing stores.
3. Visit the decent ones, try something on and plant your cam.
4. After you planted them all, go grab lunch.
5. Go back to each store and try something on again, grabbing yo cams on your way out.
6. Footage heaven.

I love this

These were all posted days ago by user in hotel on family trip or something.

asses never look as good when shot from above///you gotta be eye to eye with teh ass.

I only have a few of em...

From a little below works too

Or below

have more?

No, but I was about to here when she shifted legs. Was super close

"Oh, look! A creeper! I'll give him something to brag about!"

UoA?

i like the bush 10/10

Trips always win, best suggestion till now

Isn't the camera angle straight in this guys? It'll have to be placed way lower than standard position, wouldn't it be weird?