I FUCKING HATE RAP MUSIC

I FUCKING HATE RAP MUSIC
No I'm not trying to sound cool or hipsterish, it's because everywhere I go, everywhere I look there is some dumb black dude listening to RAP in his beats
IT ALL SOUNDS THE FUCKING SAME
THE FUXKING SAME
SAME FUCKING MARRACA BEAT
SAME CYMBOLS IN THE BACKGROUND
SAME LYRICS, YOU COULD SWAP THE FUCKING LYRICS AND NOT ONE WOULD FUCKING CARE THE DIFFERENCE
ITS ALL THE FUXKING SAME
AND THEY HAVE THOUSANDS OF THESE SAMEASS SONGS ON THEIR PHONES (either that or they listen to the same song hours on end)
LIKE, ARE BLACK PEOPLE AND WIGGERS PROGRAMMED IN THEIR MIND TO LIKE THE SAME CARBON COPY MUSIC?
THESE SAMEASS FUCKASSES ONLY LISTEN TO THESE SONGS BECAUSE THEIR IDIOT HIVEMIND FRIENDS LISTEN TO IT
IT SUCKS. I HATE IT. I WANT TO MURDER THE PRODUCERS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWzicmTlBDo
youtube.com/watch?v=g4AElTAFjD0&ab_channel=murderposse
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good to hear from you!

baight

bump

bump II

CUZ IT GET COLD LIKE MINNESOTA, COLD LIKE MINNESOTA

It's the same thing but different! Huzzah!
This song is my favorite as of recently.

youtube.com/watch?v=dWzicmTlBDo

I have no problem with any of this.
Finally some good pasta +1

rapfigs btfo

nah dude it's not the music you're just racist.

OP:

I could see if that if it was an NOs bottle.

>Maraca beat
What did he mean by this?

excellent blog. subscribed

>everywhere I look there is some dumb black dude
thankfully i don't live around no niggers

I see women out walkin' with gorillas down my street.

>I DIDN'T GET LAID IN HIGH SCHOOL

Thanks for sharing.

maybe its from not being white but how is this any different than top 40 pop music?

>SAME LYRICS, YOU COULD SWAP THE FUCKING LYRICS AND NOT ONE WOULD FUCKING CARE THE DIFFERENCE
The lyrical content of the vast majority of popular music is trash. Lyrically, the average 17 year old drill rapper mumbling about 30 round clips and shit is superior to 99% of the musicians rap critics idolize. Virtually all popular music is either about trivial relationship bullshit or completely innane sociopolitical ramblings. I would rather listen to 21 Savage than hear the Beatles talk about "love love me do" or Jim Morrison try to do shitty poetry.

counterpoint youtube.com/watch?v=g4AElTAFjD0&ab_channel=murderposse

hey hey hey dont touch jim. Just cause a bunch of tumblr bitches fawn over him doesnt mean that he wasnt a great singer and lyricist

The men don't know but the little girls undersand!

i'm interested in hearing more OP.
because i tend to agree with you.

desu music from genres that you're not invested in always sounds samey. To me all Metal sounds the same, but I'm sure if I spent some time I'd understand and appreciate it more. I won't though, because I'm not a fucking fat basement dwelling neckbeard 'metalhead'