/juventus general/

Get in here lads

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1586297/manchester-uniteds-paul-pogba-deal-sees-juventus-pocket-just-62m-of-world-record-89m-transfer-fee/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh look, it's a general about the most corrupt club of european football.

2 posts, already better than arsenfail.

NO U

What module is mr. Allegri gonna use to win the CL?

>no Vidal

WE DID IT BROS, WE'VE WON THE LEAGUE ALREADY.

It still hurts.
Not that he improved Bayern that much, still a guy like him was oxygen for our shitty midfield.
Now that we have Pjaca and Pjanic we still lack the "muscle" guy.

Don't make the Australian Juventus Bandwagoner a meme like the DCB made >our flag a joke, you'll regret it

>no Pogba

>overrated piece of shit that was unavailable in all the important matches of the last 2 years
I'm sure he'll do wonders in the Premier League just like Zlatan being able to do what he wants because the adversaries are such shit, but for the CL he's useless.

NO POGBA
NO JUVE

Let's put agendas, personal feelings and biases aside, he's the best player by a long, long shot that Juventus have had on their books since Zidane in the 90s.

You got him for practically free. United didn't want to lose him. You were lucky to even have him at all, let alone get 4 years out of him. He carried you to the CL final and he won you titles. Then you made around £88 million profit by selling him back.

Just appreciate you had that.

I'm just mad we wasted all his transfer money on a washed up obese argentino faggot that can't even score penalties instead of investing in better attackers AND midfield, Pjaca and Pjanic are not enough to make up for the lack of a pure midfielder.

agreed on wasting monies on the big guy...

Dybala, Zaza, and Mario with Pjaca also were more then enough up top...

We need a reliable healthy box to box midfielder...

What were we thinking???????

We don't need more single team generals. Seriously, fuck off and take eternal Arsenal with you.

>Fatguain

Juventus sucks horse cock

Right now we're stuck in a limbo, depending on the transfer season's last acquisitions and sales there could be a treble or a total shitfest.

Buffon - D. Alves, Barzagli, Chiellini, A. Sandro, - Marchisio - Pjaca, Khedira, Pjanić, Dybala - Higuain.

4-1-4-1 needs to be their formation for CL. They can easily win another scudetto with 5-3-2 and 4-rhombus-2, but in Europe you better stack 'em in the middle, Massimiliano senpai.

I'm gonna be honest. If we don't win the champions league I'll consider the money we spent on Higuain to be a waste.

We already could have won the league and the coppa without him, the only value he can add is getting us the european trophy.

I'm mad as hell Juve bought him from Napoli even if it locked up the league for us.

Is it true Pogba was sold for "only" 105 million? I was expecting something like 120, and now those 90 mil. on CHOKEAIN seem even crazier.

Yes. and we paid Raiola's idiotic agent fee too.

After what Juve spent on Higuain we got fucking fleeced

That means 95 mil for Juve at best, right? Hard to believe Juve accapted that.

Never gonna happen, and I will tell you why:

A. Chiellini is a fucking utter mongoloid in a 4-men defensive line.
B. 3 means 5, two fullbacks pushing back and forth, and that means they have to have 3 midfielders to leave room for the FBs
C. Allegri only ever vouched for one offensive playmaker, so at worst he'll go for two IF backing up a striker, like 3-4-2-1 with Pjaca and Pjanic pushing Dybala or Higuain.

Raiola's fee was already dealt with in the contract, basically when he renewed the clause was "for every year you want to keep pay me stuff". The biggest chunk of the money you saw disappearing went to the government in taxes. Near quote unquote "It's literally worse for Juve to get that much money in one sitting than selling shit players almost for free".

A lot less, net after all the jewing was like 75ish. Think it like this: Juve didn't get Pogba for free, when they signed him they basically got mobbed into paying (4)0.

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1586297/manchester-uniteds-paul-pogba-deal-sees-juventus-pocket-just-62m-of-world-record-89m-transfer-fee/

62m GBP so yea, is that roughly 75m Euros?

Why do you think we only got chink money launderers interested in Italy? Why does nobody from the oil fields come and invest into Serie A?

Enjoy that 30% taxing, bitch. Juve will have to pay the taxing fee for that massive transfer for fucking years.

Not to disagree with the point you're making, I agree we got fucked in this deal. But in Canada our corporate tax rate is 38%