What do I do?

What do I do?

Call her a filthy whore and that you're coming over right know to bash her and her new boy's skull in

Leave it alone. Nothing good will come from trying to chase her.

A rare moment of wisdom on this god forsaken website.

diddo

Op here
I am so depressed she was my perfect girl, I want her back so bad.

Did she find Jesus or something?

Sup Forumsrooooo Ive been there with the first girl I loved, she frequently cheated on me, then never wanted to speak again. A year later she unblocks me, I hang with her and we fuck.

I ravaged that pussy and never looked back.

This

Well, then you'll have to kidnap her.

Well the good news is that there is about 4 billion other girls out there, so the odds are that there is someone exactly like her that is looking for love.

These are your only choices

I was depressed before I met her, and everything was great when I was with her, but now I'm even more depressed and wanting to an hero

Dude she moved on in a major way. Basically she's dating an alpha male now, probably a jock. Sadly you'll not likely replace her and will have to settle for something much different.

This. Nothing you can do op. You obviously can't move on but think of this, worrying about something you'll never, ever be able to change makes you mental.

I'm in a similar situation. My ex was pregnant with my child. She then lost the baby and abandoned me. I genuinely loved her and now she won't even speak to me. And there's nothing I could do to change it. People just change sometimes. There are plenty of women out there though bro

Its gonna take me a long time to get over her. We always talked about getting married and having kids, and now she won't even talk to me. She's going to school in England, and I really hope that this is just her trying to focus on her education, she meant alot to me and I can't imagine that all the time we spent together is all for nothing now.

move on?

well believe it buddy. women are emotional vapid cunts that only really think of themselves. They will cheat at the drop of a dime with no guilt what so ever. They do not operate on logic, only emotion.

Move the fuck on.

Let her run... they always come back. Those kinds of girls at least

This is how I replied (this was a few days ago)

Please tell her that I love her, and respect her decision, but she's the girl of my dreams and I'd change anything to get to talk to her again. I'll still be here if she changes her mind.

I've been in the same situation as you op, just like 2 days ago. She was acting like she didn't gave a shit anymore and I was trying to save it all by keeping in contact, but was all for the butt. Yesterday I gave it all up cuz she was treating me like a piece of shit again.

Ignore that bitch. If she has any interest she will contact you but don't waste your energy on women

>she meant alot to me and I can't imagine that all the time we spent together is all for nothing now.

Better start believing it. Happened to me. Now my heart is hardened and I'm 100% more careful about who I allow myself to have feelings for and if the conditions are right.

It's a learning experience. If she cut you out of her life, you meant nothing to her. Otherwise she wouldn't put you through this emotional strain.

Push her off the pedestal

This

op if you're still here, you have to fix yourself on your own.
she was only ever a distraction from your depressive emotions, a temporary self-esteem boost.

Lost

How do I do that?

If she really gave a shit about you then why did she have a friend DM you?

Send her a dick pic. Your size might change her mind.

If you can't have her nobody should be able to. We fly to England and burn her flat down

how the fuck should i know, do i look like i'm you?

nah ok, basically you need to get some self-worth. find something you like about yourself, or that you're good at, or even that you're shit at but passionate about. grab onto that and don't ever let go until you love yourself enough to stand on your own two feet.

first thing's first, realise that you are alone in this world. you will die alone. no-one will play the harp for you. the most popular, confident people in the world will die afraid and covered in their own shit, and no-one will remember them after 20 years max. you have nothing to lose. no-one owes you anything. life doesn't owe you anything.

you get one thing for free in this life, and that's your life. you didn't ask to be born, but you didn't have to pay anything for it either. take your life into your own hands.

What you've gotta realize is that men and women handle breakups very differently. For some reason society paints women as the one who hurt most after a breakup but that's just plain false. Men will be fine for a short time. They'll go party with the guys, fuck some other bitch and try to be happy. And then it'll really hit them. hard. And it will take a very, very long time for them to really get over the girl.

Women, on the other hand, are the opposite. They will be really emotional for about two weeks, and then they'll let go. They'll move on. They'll drop you like it's nothing and they won't look back. Unfortunately there's not much you can do about it. But it doesn't mean either of you are bad people.

Let go and move on. You're only hurting yourself trying to hold on to something you should have let go of already.

don't be a beta. contact her

She deleted or blocked me on facebook, Snapchat whatsapp and Skype, I honestly feel like flying to England so I can at least get it from the sourse

The only way to know for sure.

She is too busy having sex with real alpha males

Suicide is always an option

do it

I only have ~500$ at the moment

Really want to know the story behind this hat. Who buys a plain white hat, who writes on it with a sharpie?

>that hat
>that knife
someone with enough edge to split atoms

This
aka a fucking faggot
aka OP

Someone with more money than me obviously. No money for alcohol so fighting sleep on sleep meds

She told me that she has schizophrenia (yeah I know) and that every once in a while she will not trust anyone she loves. Maybe this is the case?

i prefer sleep meds over alcohol, no hangover

I understand this might be hard for you, but she let you down so fucking gently and kindly that you really shouldn't take this any further. Obviously none of us know all the details but she's made it clear from what you've posted that she doesn't want you to interact with her anymore

i was in the same boat my dude. my ex honestly was kinda crazy, but i loved her more than anything. she seemed perfect. but after around 6 months, i realized that while i'm happy i was with her, i'm happy that it's over. just move on and find other girls. find something that makes you happy. do something to keep her off your mind long enough for you to forget about her.

Kill yourself in front of her.
That way you'll be with her forever, she'll never stop thinking about you.
Also, you will have removed yourself from the gene pool, which is most important as you are a giant pussy.

There is no perfect girl you fucking autistic monkey child idiot cunt

You are "in love" because you spent too much of your emotional energy on her

Go out find a new bitch give it like a few weeks and you'll be "in love" all over again

Stupid nigger. Don't fall in love with women. What is this, the 50s? Fucking Christ. Get a hobby.