Why are the least white white people, the most nationalists like this Italian ethnic ?

Why are the least white white people, the most nationalists like this Italian ethnic ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=opVLKujyq-g
google.fr/maps/place/70014 Conversano Bari, Italie/@40.9244712,16.9560736,10z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x1347c86d53a77f5d:0x3050fe3725008b8b!8m2!3d40.9673601!4d17.1171189
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most white people don't need to prove they're white. They need to prove their own whiteness.

France

they weren't subject to the blonde blue eyed people are all cucks and whores lol xD (whchi s true) propaganda therefore they have an easier time thinking for themselves and having a healthy view of race in our society

if he had blonde hair and blue eyes with the same skin complexion and face you'd call him white?yes?then he's white

They're faggots

>italian ethnic
he's 3/4 french actually.

also OP here there are his 23andme results.

But that description may fit a lot of nonwhite, when I look at this guy I assume he's Turkish.
I think real white people are people with naturally pink skin.

There's no way this guy is white. Definitely has a lot of Arab blood in him.

The funny thing is that italians are mixed with MENA people from the get go

>But that description may fit a lot of nonwhite
who for exemple?
also being white is more a question of facial features than pigmentation, it's also an artificial cultural definition.

for anglo-saxons, the "whites" are only anglos or from protestants peoples.
for some latin americans, you could be white only if your skin is lighter even having a mestizo face.
for nazis, there is no question of whites but aryans, and the top tier ones are germans and just germans.

the sad thing on this is european making a retarded war to know which are the whitest of them instead of fighting together resisting to SJW bullshit.

These are his result Yeah some Europeans aren't "white" and some non-Europeans are "white", it's just a term to desribe phenotype in my opinion

russians mistook him for a muslim in moscow; during a vlog where he was in extase about the low numbers of non white people in eastern europe

really makes you think

7:25

youtube.com/watch?v=opVLKujyq-g

Nigger Jew detected

desu he doesn't seem to have white facial features either. Whites have sharp long noses, strong jawlines and chins, and small eyes.
The guy in OP could easily pass as a local in Bangladesh.

looks like some jihadist

Sweet irony

You fucking retard I'm so fucking mad I'm about to explode, to explode yes, I just fucking know it... grrrr I can't take anybody shitting on Italy, how dare you, you trash?

You inferior baboon?

How dare you talk shit about the nations famous for its poets, explorers and artists?

Italy forever

did i must explain again that you're wrong?

Just goes to show that 23andme tests are useless in determining whiteness.

>white facial features

You mean caucasian?

>Whites have sharp long noses, strong jawlines and chins, and small eyes.
>LOOK JUST GERMANICS ARE WHITES LULZ

Protip: Kevin Pietersen is mixed race. His Afrikaner father has Koisan and Indonesian heritage.

Whites live north of Alps and pyrenees. Those south of it havê lots of africano genes, and can be consideres of the mediterrânea race, together with north africans and middle easterns

t.youtube commenter

Syrians imo

Like I said for example the guy in OP looks like typical Turkish to me and he passes as a local in a lot of MENA countries.
Look at Turkish actor Kivanc Tatilug. For me he looks unmistakeably European and I don't think anyone would call him not white, but when I look at his brother, I don't think he would be seen as white anywhere even if they share the exact same ethnic background. It's just appearance term.

please do

they're accurate

40% south italian blood, no wonder he's not white

Because you don't have to be white to be a nationalist.

If he's white, then so am I.

>40% south italian blood
40% italian blood

As his name indicates, he's from he city of Conversano, in south italy

google.fr/maps/place/70014 Conversano Bari, Italie/@40.9244712,16.9560736,10z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x1347c86d53a77f5d:0x3050fe3725008b8b!8m2!3d40.9673601!4d17.1171189

I hate this logic that just because someone doesn't look like average person from a continent he has to be some sort of rapebaby, do you think when you cross the Mediterranean sea and reach the african coast of morocco you will automatically start seeing coal dark people and everyone else has to be a result of racemixing? Or when you reach european coast of greece you must see blond haired blue eyed people everywhere and everyone else is a rapebaby?

overcompensation

1.its not russians but caucasus muslims
2.they've greeted him with "salam" because they wouldn't do it in different manner with different words

if they would saw somebody else who did video on Red Square with high chances they would do the same again

that's because you post unflattering pics of him, otherwise he looks ok and wite

>Que penser d'E.R.
medical drama are shit
SHIT

can you substantiate any of your statement ?

So russians would think hes white?

>Monopoly

he looks swarthier than benzema

>When you realize daniel try his best to flee the sun to avoid tanning

>The guy in OP could easily pass as a local in Bangladesh.
Honestly i doubt it. Sure he looks more Italian than French but no one confuses Italian and Bangladeshi come on now. Sure he could pass as Turkish or Kabyle or something but really he just looks like any other Italian

they wouldn't visit red square

Why ?

how do you think i'll do that if you're not able to hear obvious accent?

well user, do you regularly go to the eiffel tower area yourself ?
that crowded overpriced shithole full of chink tourists and gypsies and niggers trying to steal or sell shit from to them ?
no i guess not, i live in paris but visited once when i was a kid and that's it

>"whiteness" has a degree in Europe

I'd take a pink, blonde person, and put him on Sicily without any modern UV-protection. What do you think would happen? He'd die of skin cancer.

"Whiteness" is only politically relevant in the US, where Christian people of pure European descent can trust each other well, but can't trust Blacks and Hispanics. In Europe we don't need that, we have Nations, and our Christian faith.

>0.0% French

wew
e
w

Also

>French and krautz are the same

>I'd take a pink, blonde person, and put him on Sicily without any modern UV-protection. What do you think would happen? He'd die of skin cancer.
Yes, clearly that's what would happen

It's logical. 23andme only shows that you have the same DNA as everyone else living in that area.

google skin cancer rates in Australia

>do you think when you cross the Mediterranean sea and reach the african coast of morocco you will automatically start seeing coal dark people and everyone else has to be a result of racemixing?
yes
>Or when you reach european coast of greece you must see blond haired blue eyed people everywhere and everyone else is a rapebaby?
yes

any other questions ?

We would consider him a Southerner here no doubt.

Here is the thing. It's unfair to compare people from Southern Italy to Northern Italy. Same with Iberia.

The more north you go the "whiter" they seem. And not only hair and eye color. The main problem with this dude is facial features. Of course there are exceptions to the north south rule. Globalisation has made sure of that.

How are they relevant to Sicily?

You know Sicily has been conquered by the Normans, the Hohenzollern, the Habsburgs etc ... seems like the sun didn't kill them all for some reason.

Right know go back to montenegro

And to add no he does not look white at all even by southern Italy standards, and I've been there.

Mouro tier.

Australia has a thin ozone layer

He looks literally Arab lol.
Yet he's a white nationalist in France.
Hilarious stuff.
Benzema looks white compared to him haha.
Let alone Zidane.

Thats pretty retarded

>The more north you go the "whiter" they seem.

Hmmmmmmmm. What a strange coincidence.

you're pretty retarded

R-Rude

That doesn't explain everything. I'm a pale as an Irishman and so are at least 50% of people I see , the rest being pink and olive skin.

>Sicily has been conquered by the Normans, the Hohenzollern, the Habsburgs

What are you even implying? That you get skin cancer over a few months? Or that their troops had a northern European phenotype? Which of these claims is more retarded?

Thats because you are half swede

I highly doubt you have the same skin tone as the average Irish person

Yeah portuguese people are like 50% shitskin 50% normal

No, he doesn't, you fucking retarded ape.

this ''olive skin'' meme will never take of nigga.
making shit up won't stop anyone from seeing you as brown nigga

the problem with Anglos in Australia is that they don't have a good tanning response. skin color differences within Europe are minimal (look at skin reflectance studies and allele frequencies, if anyone's interested I can link them) with some, like Italians, being a bit darker and some, like the Brits and Irish, being a bit lighter

Southern Europeans just tan much better on average

>That flag
>that comment
ehe

You do know that everything you said also applies to MENA people?

south euros are racially closer to iranians and iraqis then to swedes and irish

it doesn't because derived SLC45A2 drops like a rock outside Europe

have you shit on your eyes???? Benzema have obvious mahgrebies features unlike conversano.

or you're just the regular internet sandniggers who absolutly wants southern euros would be like them because you want to create division.

>south euros are racially closer to iranians and iraqis then to swedes and irish

not at all. hair color =/= "race"

otherwise Northern Euros would be closer to Melanesians than Southern Euros. I realize there are a lot of Nordicists and various MENA people living in Europe etc. who want to deny some simple truths but you're wrong either way

btw this map overestimates the number of blondes, there was study few years ago that showed only 3% of men had blonde hair and 7% of the women

yes obviously if you shave his head he looks much more like an arab since shaved head is the standard arab hairstyle
look this is françois hollande without hair, arguably he looks like the old arab in my street's grocery, does this mean françois hollande is not white ?

in bulgaria
guys like benzema and nasri are as white or whiter then most iberians or italians.
look at busquets,xavi,raul,zaza,guardiola etc. list can go on forever really

afraid to be mistaken for arabs, so they show everyone they aren't.

yes obviously if you shave his head he looks much more like an arab since shaved head is the standard arab hairstyle
look this is bruce willis without hair, arguably he looks like the old arab in my street's grocery, does this mean bruce willis is not white ?

fst has its problems but this is generally accurate. West Eurasians + North Africans are together, who doubted that?

Sardinians are very outlying there, no doubt due to their massive drift which influnces their fst

Well arabs usually dont have blue eyes

>nasri
>white
what
look at his face you can smell the arabness and the sneakiness from a kilometer away, if i see this face in the street i check my wallet

Import more somalis FAST

>german autist didn't get the joke/point
Why am I not surprised

this is based on ancient (by population genetics standards) Fst values from Cavalli-Sforza

seriously, you obviously know nothing about the topic so why keep posting? you can tell how ancient it is by the fact that Greeks cluster with Iranians rather than Italians and that the massively drifted Sardinians are closer to Indians (!) than Europeans

Now look at thisIt says you are closer to iranians than lets say danes or italians

Black hair absorbs sunlight better than blonde. If you lived in ancient/medieval times, and were outside all day farming or hunting, you'd get massive amounts of solar radiation on your head and shoulders.

Clearly having dark hair is a strong advantage. And ancient Greeks/Romans had dark hair, this has been proven at length (despite all the cherry-picked examples).

he looks like a lesbian.still whiter then most iberians

Europe as a continent is pretty much more homogenous than India as country

facts instead of memes? the fuck you think you're doing

see . do you also believe that Sardinians are genetically more related to Indians than Europeans?

>Black hair absorbs sunlight better than blonde

hair is dead cells. it doesn't "absorb sunlight". skin does that. so many weird misconceptions

Insecurity

Whiteness isn't real anyway