Who else can't wait for this bitch to fall off the face of the planet now that her events are over...

Who else can't wait for this bitch to fall off the face of the planet now that her events are over? She's going to go back to being a generic 5/10 pasty white chick with no friends, no boyfriend, and no life outside of the pool. Oh I'm sure she'll get to meet her so called "fans" before that, but they'll only congratulate her about the time she led a team of much prettier and more interesting girls to victory.

I hope she spends the next 4 years stuck in a pool for 12 hours a day while the chlorine slowly oxidizes away her skin, her hair, and her soul

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/op-edge/355909-usa-rio-gold-washington-warmongering/
breitbart.com/sports/2016/08/10/gold-medalist-katie-ledecky-my-catholic-faith-is-very-important-to-me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice American proxy there, Australia

Don't be rude to my gold medalists, Brazil.

who is she and what did she do to upset you?

>being this mean
you on left, ledecky on right

>WE'RE AGAINST KATINKA HOSSZU YOU DUMBASS

Literally who

>More medals than any of your Olympians

DELETE THIS

Mentally ill waifufags strike again

that whole video was hilarious

And they say Ledecky looks like a man

New female Phelps. 4 gold's and a silver and she's only 19.

>r9k

She looks British

This guy looks like a girl. I know it because I mistakenly fucked a trainne (3 times)

t. neet basement swelling neckbeard who hasn't seen sunlight in 3 months

>I hope she spends the next 4 years stuck in a pool for 12 hours a day while the chlorine slowly oxidizes away her skin, her hair, and her soul

she does that willingly already, and you're saying it like it's some punishment? next olympics she'll be 24 and your angry wishes will only have served to make her even better. you're a cuck mate.

Is this how USA threat his champions?

that's a bad angle, she looks pretty nice

I want Michael Phelps to leave

I'm moving to the us to marry her

Wish me luck lads

Your events are over Michael, you can go home now

this

she looks decent otherwise

>Phelpsmind

She ain't got nothing on boglarka

>mistanekly fucked a tranny

I mistakenly fucked a woman I thought was a tranny once. I was so disgusted.

Has anybody thought to check Ledecky for a penis or badly missplaced fake vagina? She blew those bitches out by a mile kind of like if Michael Phelps got a hair weave and wore a one piece

Are angels allowed to compete at the Olympics?

>angels
I know malaikah are.

She's probably getting fucked by chad right now

someone post yesterday's pasta

Too much hair

>Implying having a penis disqualifies you from women's events

underrated

Ledecky is based you salty faggot. Also cure asf

>being a generic 7/10 pasty white chick with no friends, no boyfriend, and no life outside of the pool.

that's the best thing about her.

>you'll never be her best male friend, motivating her to get even better
>you'll never take her to denny's for a late breakfast after a big race
>she'll never indulge in your little mommy fetish as a thanks for helping her succeed
>you'll never tease her about her smile, and laugh together as she's also laughing but trying to cover her mouth too
>you'll never get a comfy job working for the New York Islanders, owned by her uncle
>you'll never make beautiful 75% czech babbys with her
>you'll never be able to clone her and later create a colony of male and female ledeckies

so much this

>this doped up tranny thought she could make fun of pure Russian goddess
>fat American blobs in the audience started b(m)ooing at the Russian beauty and made her cry as well

rt.com/op-edge/355909-usa-rio-gold-washington-warmongering/

Fucking disgusting. Ugly outside and insude

>I hope she spends the next 4 years stuck in a pool for 12 hours a day while the chlorine slowly oxidizes away her skin, her hair, and her soul

Penises don't matter anymore, Justin.

Also, a male swimmer would blow out female swimmers even harder than Ledecky.

>Russian Propaganda Today

Thank goodness those courageous women are willing to call out the cheaters.

>RT
>irish writer
yeah, no

That's Lilly King

Ledecky literally looks like a clone/genetic experiment which is expiring too early.

I fully expect to see "her" again in 2020 looking eerily similar. It's like she has a set lifespan like the clones in this movie...

Hey, Moon was a good movie!

>7/10
Dear god have some standards

That said, she has nice teeth. I said that while watching with my mother and she agreed when watching her later, at her second event.

She's 7/10 because she's 6ft tall, If she was a womanlet she would be a 5

>your dad is the penguin.

10/10

Felt a wide range of emotions

>>you'll never be able to clone her and later create a colony of male and female ledeckies
You mean have children with her?

>plate filled with bagels

She kinda reminds me of a dolphin with that forehead and nose.

no that means you'd have to have sex with her

>You will never play Marco Polo with her and get BTFO because of her echolocation powers

Why even live?

when i first found it i was like wtf did i read

Excessive height leads to health problems and shorter lifespan. You may prefer it but its worse for your genes to be honest my family member.

>7/10

Not even in England mate

Does anyone else worry about how much she must have been bullied at school?

My understanding of american culture is that it is very cutthroat and the girls are very mean. Girls are expected to look a certain way.

For reference, I have taken a picture of the Ashleys from the hit american cartoon Recess.

The bottom photo has been edited. Can you spot the subtle difference between the two images?

Do you actually think that the popular girls like the Ashleys would ever let a girl like Ledecky hang around with them?

The girls at school called her names. Like LeHairline, and Lead Ducky (because she looks like a duck that had lead poisoning) or LaidNopey (because she can't get laid) or Less-sexy or Baldecky or whatever.

She almost certainly attempted suicide. Probably tried the old 'toaster in the tub' trick which probably made her hair stand up, which in turn caused her balding to become more apparent making it even worse.

Damn. She had a horrible childhood.

>6ft
>Excessive

Holy shit get a load of this manlet

Still ugly as shit though lol

>6ft for females isn't abnormally tall
Even 6ft men experience the problems I'm talking about though. Get fucked by bone problems all you want though, I'll enjoy my average height lifespan while not walking into doorframes.

I fucking knew she reminded me of someone

>Lead Ducky (because she looks like a duck that had lead poisoning)

Is that """her"""?

You were winning until:
>Even 6ft men experience
>I'll enjoy my average height
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA when will you learn?

Enjoy being average, faggot

Ledecky is a qt and she is polite and holds traditional values what the fuck is wrong with you faggots

>Probably tried the old 'toaster in the tub' trick which probably made her hair stand up, which in turn caused her balding to become more apparent making it even worse.

6ft isn't tall enough for height fetishists I guess

Is Ledecky the most shitpostable athlete Sup Forums has ever seen?

>Hairline
>"Women's sports"
>Manlet triggering
>USA vs the world
>Possible Doping
>Debatably cute
>No boyfriend

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE FEETS

DOES NO ONE EVER CARE FOR THE FEETS ANYMORE

>traditional values
There was an article that said she was into politics. She's a teenage girl from Washington DC. Do you really think she's voting for Trump?

>trump
>traditional

Uh Katie here just clearing the record.

I really don't appreciate you throwing my name in with that racist fascist bigot Drumpf. I want a Revolution. Everyone should be paid a living wage of $140,000 per year whether they work or not.

I know what I'm talking about. I'm really into politics.

I meant that she's Catholic. She might be politically conservative as well but you never know for sure with Catholics.

>She voted for Cruz so she never said "Hello Rato"
It all makes sense now

How did I get 66 two times in a row

>67
So close.

Relax satan

breitbart.com/sports/2016/08/10/gold-medalist-katie-ledecky-my-catholic-faith-is-very-important-to-me/

she probably wrote in Lincoln Chafee or Jim Webb.

>you'll never red pill her but accidentally make her bald from the added stress of knowing that 90% of TV is race mixing propaganda

Congratulations, getting the same exact dubs twice in a row is the equivalent to getting quints.

Czech'd.

It's too bad, I almost got it 3 times in a row.

>“[O]ur country has such brave, dedicated military and service personnel around the world who put themselves in harm’s way to protect our nation and other nations – these are true heroes,” she observes. “I have gained a great appreciation as to what a remarkable privilege it is to represent the United States in the Olympics. I appreciate the flag being on my cap as I compete. That is a real honor.”

This is top tier banter, 10/10

I think she's cute. I'm not even a virgin or anything, I swear.

N-not that there's anything wrong with that

Lel wtf is wrong with you

That would've been equal to septs
Also,

YOU CAN'T STOP WITH THE GETS

>She thinks Jesus is real

DROPPED

Bullying the lovely Katie "one of us" Ledecky is illegal on here.
Enjoy you ban OP.

>Catholic
Feelsgoodman