Sister thread cont

Sister thread cont.

More

She's not actually my sis, as I said, the guy claiming to be her bro ran away when I confronted him, I live where he said he lives.

Sorry bro not that guy never meant to mislead you

Basically he tried to claim he'd posted her before, and he got a half naked snap of her from one of his mates, after that he ran away.

You posting mine from the last thread or should I dump those too?

Yeah once again not me but still sorry. Also thank you. You are a god

Nah mate then can look at lasts thread for those. New only please

Didn't keep track of what the "brother" posted before I started posting like, so I might post some dupes.

All good man just keep em coming. Bro you got Skype or some shit to send em faster?

Will the user posting this sis post more? Qtp2t as fuark.

I think he posted an imgur link user, unless that was for a diff girl
Don't have any throwaways set up mate, no chance I'm posting my legit one either after outing the very small area in which I live haha

Well bro if you have Skype I'll trade sister for sister

Well shit bro make one

More

Checked, mate I couldn't be assed to make a thread do you think I can be assed to make an email and a Skype? Haha, I mean the sister thing is a bit of a turn on yeah but I mostly just saved this slag because she's a nice slampig.

Buttermilk

Well shit bro the deals still on if you want

In case you're wondering what's taking so long, I saved these pics months back, so not only do I have to search past stuff like this but the captchas are ridiculously complex and finicky.

Not sure if anyone has any interest in her like

Moar

Anyone still alive?

Bro I have so much intrest. Got any nudes?

Moar

Sorry over watch is consuming my life

When I mentioned interest I meant for this girl

God damn moar I wanna fuck your sister

Moar any nudes?

More

Dude I'm in love with both

what an abhorrent creature

Please dear God tell me you have nudes

Of her? Sadly not
Of her, yes

Holy fuck

Well post good man

I only started posting because of the poser, then someone made this thread and asked me to continue, so yeah

Dude that is beautiful please I need more of both

well you're a good guy, i have a feeling your sister sucks tho

And I fucking love you for it

Just never stop bro

Pussy?

By poser I mean the guy who claimed to be her bro in the last thread, she's not actually my sis it's just the way the OP worded the thread, the "brother" ran away when I started calling out his bullshit

top kek, well done then, i dont understand what these guys like in her, she seems ugly af tbh

The one thing I lack, sorry mate

Would never date her personally, won't deny that I wouldn't pass up the chance to fuck her especially if I was backed up, hence the slampig thing earlier.

Saying that though this picture gives me second thoughts, did she blow the hulk or something?

Ass? Blowjob? Cum on her?

I wish

I guess one of several things I lack then haha, sorry mate. It's mostly underwear and tit stuff.

Wut?

Got any more of the other one?

You just know she'd suck you dry if you found her even moderately tipsy on a night out.

Yeah, she does sound like someone who sucks dick for self esteem boosts

There was a previous thread, the OP made this one for me to dump, some guy claimed he was her brother in the prev thread and claimed to live where I live, claimed he got this pic of his sister from a friend of his, kek

Yeah too bad I'll never find her. Tho, I will settle for more pics if you got em

Who? You didn't reply to a pic

Too right

Shit sorry the multi hair colour one

Running low on her now like sadly

No chance of getting more?

I'm basically the King of moderately attractive slags though, I do have more girls around somewhere if there's interest

More tits?

Thread would probably die meanwhile, if I could

Dude post who ever the fuck you want. Though fatter is better

Not much, especially with nipples exposed

Eh if it dies just look for the new one

Shit bud those are fine.

Not much thickness on this one sadly

Dude she is fine

I love pics like those

She's a personal fav, most of my collections on my PC though

Would love more if you have em

Whoa...

That's one hell of an ass.

More

I don't have any other decent pics, same guy as the one posting the other girls, sauce is spankamber

More??

Also the same guy here btw so let me know who you'd prefer I dump more of

Got any nudes?

Moar =)