twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My tangerines and I were working for a tangerine

Let me lick your old tangerines

He hada tangerine da saize ofa tangerine

The bandit was giving them away

Turn's out, he didn't like the taste of tang-erines

I'm starting to think you don't fully understand these tangerines

We burnt down the tangerines

A long time ago, I was in Burma. My friends and I were working for the local government. They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders by bribing them with precious stones. But their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit. So, we went looking for the stones. But in six months, we never met anybody who traded with him. One day, I saw a child playing with a ruby the size of a tangerine. The bandit had been throwing them away.

Why would anyone raid tangerine caravans? Especially when they were the size of precious stones.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZS6bD3SpIvk

A long time ago, I was in Burma. My friends and I were working for the local government. They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders by bribing them with precious stones. But their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit. So, we went looking for the stones. But in six months, we never met anybody who traded with him. One day, I saw a child playing with a ruby the size of a tangerine. The bandit had been throwing them away.

>Before I die...my last request is the sweet sweet taste of a tangerine...

>He doesn't tangerine post

IT WAS A MASTAH WAYNE THE SIZE OF A TANGERINE

OR PERHAPS SIR YOU DON'T FULLY UNDERSTAND THE TANGERINES YOURSELF

A long time ago, I was in Burma. My friends and I were working for the local government. They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders by bribing them with precious tangerines. But their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit. So, we went looking for the tangerines. But in six months, we never met anybody who traded with him. One day, I saw a child playing with a tangerine the size of a tangerine. The bandit had been throwing them away.

And children with nice family jewels... I mean rubies, the size of sweet tangerines.

>not "Say it!"
>"Alfred Tangerine-Face"
>"Why should I hide who I am?"

Kek

Why did he change his name to Alfred though? It would have made more sense for him to go under a pseudonyme in England, not in the US.

Also, do you guys think that he though Bruce was a retard with his non-killing rule? Harry... I mean Alfred... was a trigger-happy cold blooded killer, after all.

A long time ago, I was a tangerine. My friends and I were working for the local government. They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders by bribing them with precious children. But their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit. So, we went looking for the children. But in six months, we never met anybody who traded with him. One day, I saw a tangerine playing with a child the size of a ruby. The bandit had been throwing them away.

youtube.com/watch?v=6SuTLMp6Ytw

AH SAW A CHILD THE SOIZE AV A TANGERINE

Why would someone steal a tangerine before throwing it out of to the woods?

Mwuaaaah yes the tangerinessss

IM NOT GONNA BURY ANOTHER TANGERINE

Burma is a war zone.

Uh, You don't get to bring tangerines.

SHE WAS ONLY 15 YEARS OLD

>Long ass spiel about how some men don't really want anything other than to watch the world burn
>The Joker was actually trying to prove a point about how society eats itself when the chips are down

What are you even good for, Alfred?

A long time ago, I was in Burma, my friends and I were working for the local government. They were trying to buy the loyalty of the tangerine by bribing them with tribal leaders. But their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit. So we went looking for the tribal leaders. But in six months, we never met anyone who traded with him.

It's even worse than that, it's a whitewashing of the murrican invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan.