Late night bake Sup Forumsros! What's going on? How's yalls nights/days?

Late night bake Sup Forumsros! What's going on? How's yalls nights/days?

Ive been playing around on fl studio, where are you rn? Looks like a beach

Lmao nah. That's my bedsheet. The lighting in my room just really fucks my camera and looks like it has some filter or some shit.

I'm texting hookers on backpage

alright. haven't been able to smoke since new job needed drug test to get hired. hopefully they won't regularly test. what strain is that?

Im jist chillin having a boogie enjoying being lonely.

I'm honestly not that knowledgeable when it comes to weed. I'm not sure what a strain is. I know it's an Indica. And I know what my shop calls it. Big Louie or something.

king louie? You in San Diego?

The High Desert. A bit north (I think) of SD

Lit.

>Indica
that's the shit man. i don't really care for the creative ones, i like the ones that calm you down. any plans for the night?

Just jamming to some feel good vibe tunes. Chilling. You?

today was pretty good day. I went to the cannabis clinic with my friends and we got hooked up with a bunch of free goodies and shit
this pipe that I bought came in the mail and that got me pretty stoked

then I spent about 7 hours washing dishes/making fries so bretty good day overall.
>>pic related my new spoon

Im debating on whether I dab the last of my wax, or spread it on a fat bowl....

>>pic related
>>no pic
end my suffering

pretty sure he was op and referring to his original post

I wanna live in a legal state ): all I have is some Reginald from Mexico lol. Smoke that good shit for me boys

what are you listening to? i need some new shit to jam to.

wut? I replied to myself I am just a goob who can't attach a pic

it's illegal where i am, but it's easier to get than alcohol. ask around for some dro man

Right now I'm just playing Casin by glue40 on repeat

Dab my dude.

Your pipe looks like a transparent jellyfish penis, that is all.

Oh I can find hydro. Just do I want two grams for 30 bucks? Or an entire oz of herb for 25 bucks? I want that fat sack lol.

i like vaporwave tbh. calming af
you'd get more bang for your buck with the dro tbh. it has so much higher thc and has a much better high

I don't know much in that territory. Don't know where to start or even exactly the definition of vaporware