ITT: Strong female characters in Star Wars done right. I'll start

ITT: Strong female characters in Star Wars done right. I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

theforce.net/latestnews/story/Tartakovsky_Talks_About_The_State_Of_His_SW_Clone_Wars_MicroSeries_148068.asp
starwars.com/news/the-legendary-star-wars-expanded-universe-turns-a-new-page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only in the cartoon which isn't canon anymore

Who?

Yup. She was so stronk they ignored her.

>Done right

She literally has no lines in the movies

PS: it doesn't have to be a movie character

Clone Wars is and always will be canon

Wasn't her death scene cut from Ep3?

The genndy cartoon isn't, the CG one is.

>Extremely gifted young Jedi
>Would have gotten her shit slapped by Revan if Malak hadn't fired on his ship
>Has genuine flaws as a Jedi, can't let go of her family past
>Impulsive and emotional
>These traits are manipulated into her falling to the Dark Side
>May or may not recover from this depending on your actions
>English accent Jennifer Hale

She was good in Force Unleashed

>Bastila
Muh nigga

ALL I WANT IS A SEXY TWI'LEK WITH A BIG PART IN A STAR WARS MOVIE IS THAT TOO FUCKING MUCH TO ASK?

Bastila.
Ashoka.
Ventress.
Leia.
Adi Galia.
Aeyla Secura.
Meetra Surik.
Who am I missing?

>Using her filthy ToR name.

Shame.

U wot

Referring to the Jedi Exile as Meetra Surik, a name taken from a game where they turned her into a shit character who was in love with her husbando Revan .

I mean, who doesn't have the hots for Revan?

Let's see what she did in kotor 2
>Gathered a crew of force sensitive men and women and unlocked their potential and helped to begin in rebuilding the Jedi order
>defeated 3 Sith Lords and saved the Galaxy
>managed to resist the dark side at every turn
>faced her demons and grew from the experience
Now tell me she's a shit character again

user was shittalking TOR, not Kotor2

also the fucking book

I will admit that she and T3 had lame ass deaths

wwhat's that quigon jin?

heh

POST SHAAK TI RULE 34 NAO

Kek.

Reminder that Shaak Ti was a literal retard who got played hard by the Kaminoans. Then she got killed by Grievous like a little bitch.

Sounds like a Mary Fucking Sue. Her only downfall is the slightly more important Gary Stu.

seem like an average Bioware main character for me, Obsidian did that part right

genndy one is still also canon dickwad

Its a show for children. Stop trying to assign politics or deep meanings to a glorified 3 hour long toy commercial. Grow up.

No it really isn't, even before the Disney buyout it was overruled by the CG Clone Wars series.

theforce.net/latestnews/story/Tartakovsky_Talks_About_The_State_Of_His_SW_Clone_Wars_MicroSeries_148068.asp

>Speaking of your version of "Clone Wars," does it bother you that there's another one and that the one you did seems to no longer be canon?

>Yeah. I mean, you know, of course it bothers me. But, you know, it's George's characters. It's his world and he has to do what he has to do. And the new ones are totally inspired by what we did: A lot of the same character designs and stuff.

>Does that part bother you, too?

>No, again, it's not my characters, so he can do whatever he wants. And the story was also that I was going to do it. I was going to go to Lucas and be their John Lasseter-type of person and do a feature and supervise the "Star Wars" television show. And things kind of fell apart, blah blah blah. But, yeah, I'm super proud of what we did. And I felt like we did a justice to "Star Wars" and as a fan.

starwars.com/news/the-legendary-star-wars-expanded-universe-turns-a-new-page

>While Lucasfilm always strived to keep the stories created for the EU consistent with our film and television content as well as internally consistent, Lucas always made it clear that he was not beholden to the EU. He set the films he created as the canon. This includes the six Star Wars episodes, and the many hours of content he developed and produced in Star Wars: The Clone Wars. These stories are the immovable objects of Star Wars history, the characters and events to which all other tales must align.

Luke and Ezra

>seem like an average Bioware main character
It is. Average Star Wars main character too. Obviously.

I know your logic, because the cgi one was made specifically with the 2d one in mind, so that they hopefully rarely over lap.

But sometime halfway through thecgi ones hayday the 2d one was rendered noncanon and the then the cgi one did the Mon Calamari episodes that directly overlapped the one in the 2d show.