Dream cars thread

Dream cars thread

RX-8

69/70 Dodge Charger

the RX-8's price dropped significantly in the past few years, you can get one for 3000-4000€, which is in the "affordable to mere mortals" price range

The C63 BRABUS

>not the prettiest
>not the fastest
>not the best handler
but damn it, i want one.

Are you 40 yo single teacher ?

Peugeot RCZ

Dream cars you fucking plebs.

Ferrari 458 Italia

76 Chevelle SS

Just...why?

Rat bike and a bobber mix?

I felt like you. I'd always wanted a 911, as it was the only freally practical supercar, but they were always too small small inside for my 6' 4" frame. A few years ago they revised the interior package so I could fit and last year I had the chance to drive one; and, to my disappointment, my hero had feet of clay. The road noise and the roar and boom from the rear were wearing to the point that I thought "I wouldn't pay nearly £100k for this". I actually found a DB9 a more pleasant car to drive.

because they can.

>wheel pointing straight ahead
>bars pointing right
Clearly, this bike is just a heap of immobile junk: it doesn't even qualify as a rat bike

That's not the jeep. That's the Ford Explorer.

I think we've benn invaded by Slavs again...

i didnt name it

i had one for five years. loved it, but hated the dealer. when i finally got rid of it, it was like a giant weight of my shoulders.

i would love to get another one, but the dealer in my area is so fucking bad that i won't even consider it.

are you jay leno?

Ive seen more than enough broken down jags

Not even an anime fag

or that

>E60 M5 drivetrain in a E39 M5 chassis.
>Manual transmission, of course.

1.8 liter engine and slow as shit.

cool looking though

V12 one of one master race

Bōsōzoku styling

>Bōsōzoku
Is that "shit" in a Slavic language?

nah some fucking 80's weeb shit

V12 S 7mt

E46 CSL

I have one. you don't want one.

E82 1 M

3.0 CSL

aw man, you americans and your fucked up bumper regs. daaaam.

Ferrari 275 gtb

R34

GT350

S212 E 63

SLS

Carrera GT

4.0 997

991 R

Singer 9/11

this is the car i want more than any other right now.

The mercury rose custom.
It's been making its rounds in shows and I would give both my big toes just to touch this bitch.
Been keeping up with it for two years now.

this is a 76.

Last one

250 California

this

Have you seen Chris Harris' 991 R vs. Am v12 video?

Nice. I only got to drive the DB9, although I always thought the Vantage is the nicest-looking aand best-proportioned of the current Astons. The others always seem too low and, sort of, stretched.

yeah i watched it yesterday... main reason it's on my mind!

on a side note, i recognised nearly every road in that video. I need to get a new car so fucking bad now, go drive that shit.

I use to own a Daimler Vanden Plas series 2. Was nice, but breaking down all the time.

pic semi related, bu tnot my exact one.

I always wanted a Turbo too, but you're way better off with normally aspirated and with a real transmission. Pretty sure turbos all come with pussy autoboxes these days.

Get a slightly used one - anything manual except a 996. Avoid tiptronic or pdk like the fucking plague.

997.2 was the last one to have manual. But the PDK makes sense in the 991 turbo IMHO.

Fuck you retard. Die in a fire.

The 1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS 396. R8 my V8 M8s.

Whatever, bro.

On another side note - i was incredibly surprised that the aston had a viscous LSD... I mean, over £100k on a car and i want a proper fucking diff god dammit - my mx5 has a god dam viscous for fucks sake. It's so work out now it might as well just be open.

"Lap times" absolute kek

I feel you

>"the ae86 is a really nice car"
"Fucking weeaboo"

Yeah. It's an old platform, I guess. It won't be too long and the car's gone

Shut the fuck up...

You obviously have no idea what the fuck you are talking about..

Fucking love bikes like this..

Anyone who knows bikes could see this is fucking on it!!

not that user but i'll freely admit initial d got me into the AE86...

but really, a rwd hatch around the 1000kg mark with a lsd and enough power to be fun - what the fuck car manufacturers, why can't you make shit even remotely like that any more.

No, not whatever. I actually want to murder idiot fuckwads like you who make it impossible to buy a new 911 Turbo with a fun transmission.

Automatic transmissions in a 'sports car' triggers my shit. Ferrari can fuck off too. I rather drive a fucking Miata.

Retard.

Don't give a fuck about lap times, but never buy a Camaro. Absolute shit tier.

I'd rather get a normal Carrera with a manual than a Turbo, anyway. I don't care that much about Turbos.

Miatas are too slow for me.

at this point, i'm tired of rattleboxes.
i'm tired of harsh rides.
i want to be pampered and coddled like a giant baby
>lexus ls

What is that? Never seen it before?

OK, sorry. When I was riding motorcycles I had the strange foible of wanting the bars pointing where the bike was going. Must just be me, I guess

it might be what teh filename says.

aka a complicated box of early 90's electrical problems and expensive repairs, albeit a beautiful one.

Oh right sorry, didn't noticed the filename.

Fuck you sucker...

I actually want to fuck cocksuckers like you up...if for nothing else for the fact that you really think your opinion counts for shite...

Go shove your fucking opinions and you stupid fucking gearbox right up your cock ridden arse..

I take it the jpg in your meaningless post is just your shopped house sign..

Full retard!

i forgive you user.

I've gone through a lot of cars. A 130HP Miata is a hell of a lot more fun than a 400HP Camaro and nearly as much fun as an automatic 911 Turbo Xbox.

If you look at the tech that the DB11 has, you'll have an idea what the Vantage replacement will have, as that's on the new Aston platform. A lot will depend on what technology sharing Aston can agree, as they can't afford to develop all their own bits and they are not part of a larger group like Ferrari, Porsche, Bentley or Bugatti

best answer, bro. fuckin win

If you lean a bike while riding, you don't need the extended movement of the bars to maneuver the bike as when pushing it...

Think about it...

It goe's without saying, I'm sure it would be better ring out on straights and sweeping bends, than tight city shit ...

But hey..

Still a nice bike!

1978 Dodge Aspen Super Coupe

how do you lke the mk2 miata? i've got a mk1 at the moment and it's near death... thinking of a 1.8 mk2 with LSD to replace the thing.

After a second look , I stand corrected I had not noticed the bars, maybe off the road?

But my gut feeling is that is just part of the riders 'look-style'...

Agreed not how i'd have it....

>tfw i couldn't even afford the insurance on it

I do rather like 'em for being out on their own doing their own thing... And being fairly unique with it. Everyone loves an underdog i guess.