we comfy battlestation thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/ihzj2uvv
clyp.it/xk2aiiwd
schiit.com/products/modi-2
youtube.com/watch?v=430qrbCelOs&feature=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>beats by dre
dude, come one. Your mix is going to sound like shit.

on*

>beats by dre
>cheapest RCA cable from Lidl
lol

1. didn't buy them
2. you use them after the main mix to fix the shit that doesn't come through on consumer garbage, so it sounds good on professionally amped spks and shit like laptop speakers too. why waste all your effort on a mix that doesn't dynamically work on any given speaker? without compromising the pure sound obviously, not gonna eq the highs up to +110db just because they sound good on apple earbuds

You don't fix anything because the EQ is total shit and give you ear cancer. Your set up is lame.
/thread

ok

and you are aware that these kind of of headphones are the epitome of consumer garbage right?

>thinks cables determine audio quality
kys

This, so much this! Never fucking understood why professionals create their shit with professional tools, only for the end result to sound/look like shit with consumer grade stuff. Like making graphics on 5000 dollar monitors, and the end result has gradient banding all over the place on my 300 dollar monitor.

that keyboard is satisfying as fuck
yeah, that's the idea
: ^ )

Nice Sup Forumseats

I actually upgraded recently, just haven't taken a full pic.

Cables doesn't determinate quality but certainly help regarding musicality. Try silver cables vs your average cheap one, the difference is obvious.

Also just fucking encode your mix in 128 kb/s if your purpose is to deliver music which is shit compliant.

Shit doesn't equal shit compliant faggot! You obviously have zero idea how to produce any content!

postin ma battlestation erday

uh.
snr for my rca patchbay comes in consistently below 120db. master goes through a ground loop isolator, so wall current differences in equipment doesn't get in the mix. tried silver and gold cables and difference was not obvious.
also, why not export 320kbps for something like Spotify premium or a release, and just shove 192kbps shit (or less) down the throats of youtube clowns
accurately said
i always love seeing this one, so comfy. glad to have you in here boyo

I've been sick the past 2 days and this sucks
Weeb Edition

Vaporwave

IKEA meme desk coming later this month

Bit garish for my tastes but still pretty nice.

My friend made my silver cables and I clearly hear a difference and my set up is not even that good (Klipsch speakers and NAD amp).
Regarding the format you always should sue at least FLAC if people can grab the files directly, anything else is really a joke from the past.

here is computer

Wheres the sexy trap bs at?

>thinks beats equates to quality
Enjoy being a brandname whore faggot.

fuccboi is "busy playing WoW"

i'm not saying silver cables don't make a difference for everyone, just didn't for me because of the chain my master goes through.
also agreed on the flac point, said 320kbps because i don't think Spotify takes flac? most online services besides bandcamp dont really take it but if you have a way to put up digital download then it's flac or kys
i don't really do trap. the only "trap" i have is this which is objectively garbage from forever ago and i didn't even export it right
clyp.it/ihzj2uvv
stale meme

Your reading comprehension sucks.

post some your shit so I can laugh pls

please tell me the pig rotates

That's exactly why streaming is bad if not done correctly. I have made my own DAC/Raspberry streaming server and coded my own player so I can stream and play FLAC and WAV.
Lame streaming is only ok if you are outside and can't avoid it. And yeah bandcamp allowes FLAC and WAV, not for streaming tho quite obviously.

nigga we chew the same gum

good on you, man. diy is SUPER the way to go, especially because if people don't like your stuff for whatever reason you get to control how much of a fuck you give
wi gum boise

Sorry had to clean up a bit

Diabetus lvl 99?

dubs won't save you from this gunk

99 + 200m xp over

here's something dancy / chill i guess. just kinda collecting dust clyp.it/xk2aiiwd

Rate my room :3

This and the fact that's so much cheaper than the consumer crap filled with useless garbage.
Attached screenshot of the mobile app.

dis guy

sick acoustic foam and kaoss pads dudebro

>fishniggers.jpg

How do you cook these fishsticks?

You got a problem with my file naming system?

Post some of your tracks user

You have a fuck robot?!?!?? HOT SHIT

there's a sy-- no please do continue

You know how I know you're from Sup Forums

Do you still have that white apple bait desk setup?

haha yeah I do.
Nice memory fampai

>My friend made my silver cables and I clearly hear a difference

lmfao

>Nice memory fampai
Well, your setup is anything but unremarkable. That makes it memorable. I always wanted to ask... is that Audioengine DAC actually good, or just a meme like beats?

It's actually pretty decent. I doubt most people could tell the difference between the Audio engine and something wired at the same price point.

Once you hit a certain level in audio you start seeing obscene diminishing returns. The speakers are also decent. Nothing like my main setup, but for the money they're good.

Yea, the diminishing returns part is what I'm worried about. I want my money's worth of audio quality, and don't want to spend double the money for 10% more perceived quality. I still can't decide what to go with, an amp with optical input, a USB dac, or a sound card.

This is the DAC I've got on my main system and its really
good.

schiit.com/products/modi-2

When I was building the audio for my main system I befriended the owner of the store. Pretty cool dude. He let me take home a few dacs to try and I compared them to my modi. Perhaps I don't have golden ears, but I couldn't tell a noticeable difference.

I listened to a dac that was supposed to be the dac to end of dacs "chord hugo dac" Thing is literally 20x the cost of my dac, and I couldn't hear a good difference.

youtube.com/watch?v=430qrbCelOs&feature=share

Holy shit, it's also inexpensive! Thanks Sup Forumsro, I'll order one next month!