Ever wonder why footfags have this obsession with feet? Read this from livescience:

Ever wonder why footfags have this obsession with feet? Read this from livescience:

"Sigmund Freud claimed that people sexualize feet because they resemble penises. Today, a more scientific theory comes from the neuroscientist Vilanayar Ramachandran, director of the Center for Brain and Cognition at the University of California, San Diego.

Ramachandran said he solved the mystery of foot fetishes while studying the brain malfunctions that lead to phantom limb syndrome, a condition where amputees feel as if their missing limbs are still attached to their bodies, and that they can move those limbs. He found that the syndrome resulted when a person's "body image map" the brain's map of the body, in which different body parts are associated with and controlled by different brain regions failed to erase the part of the map that corresponded to the amputated limb.

In the case of some phantom foot patients, Ramachandran found that the amputees' brains didn't just fail to erase the missing foot from their body image map, they accidentally rewired the map in a way that caused the person's phantom foot to become sexy. Phantom foot patients reported feeling sexual pleasure, and even orgasms , in their missing feet.

Long before Ramachandran began his work on phantom limb syndrome, it had been noted that the brain areas associated with genitalia and feet are adjacent to each other in the brain's body image map. But no one else had put 2 and 2 together and realized that foot fetishes could possibly result from cross-wiring in the brain between the foot and the genital parts."

THEY SECRETLY CRAVED SWEATY, OILY COCK ALL ALONG!

Are your surprised?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/33525-foot-fetishes-toe-suck-fairy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NZqvzxhqpFE
instagram.com/twelve_ticklish_toes/
youtube.com/watch?v=rY1eXnbB1Mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just go suck a cock already, you fucken queers.

livescience.com/33525-foot-fetishes-toe-suck-fairy.html

youtube.com/watch?v=NZqvzxhqpFE

It says genitalia bitch which could also mean vagina

lol, fags who want cockfeet.

Get a real cock and suck on it you fuckin posers.

> feet resemble sex organs

I didn't know this Freud nigga was related to Helen Keller

Men sexualize healthy well arched feet bc they represent the girl's ability to carry a baby around for years.
Flat feet are never hot.

Foot looks or feels like vagina? Next time youre sucking on a big meaty toe think about it.

Faggot.

Big ass cock toe in your mouth. Muh feminine penis feet. Yummy yum yum huuurrrrrrr

>people sexualize feet because they resemble penises

>my foot is one foot long
>my penis is one foot long
OP's theory checks out

No way, this has no resemblance to a cock. Pls put it in and out of my mouth while I suck it like a cock. No resemblance at all.

Deny, deny, deny. You want smelly, unwashed cock in your mouth.

because they look nice

is that shopped?

what made you think that?

Two big cocks and ten little shota cocklings.

because people don't have 6 toes

instagram.com/twelve_ticklish_toes/

oh god this is sick

>Muh feminine penis feet.

>feet ... resemble penises
Freud was a smart, innovative guy,
but he fucked up badly here, as with
his lame defence of cigar smoking.
youtube.com/watch?v=rY1eXnbB1Mg

They rarely do

beg to difer

just stop

I'm surprised the account only has 60 followers, even considering it's only 4 months old and of a fat girl.

>They resemble penises.

pretty simple, a foot contains miniature female curves to which a male's eye is attracted to

who is the???????

Who cares ?
I love my foot fetishism. If it makes my dick hard and doesn't hurt anybody I'm ok with it.

Now stfu fags and learn to appreciate life.

hahaha OP this threat is officialy hijacked ,feet fetishers takes over this place now suck on cock you gay faggot

>hahaha OP this threat is officialy hijacked ,feet fetishers takes over this place now suck on cock you gay faggot