Why do they make a party everywhere they go? World Cup in Argentina again when?

Why do they make a party everywhere they go? World Cup in Argentina again when?

Other urls found in this thread:

espnfc.us/blog/fifa/243/post/2838988/fifa-gianni-infantino-backs-co-hosted-2030-world-cup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blacks love to party

Homos too

it's just their personality
the rugby world cup in new zealand was a blast

Hopefully, never.

It's because anglos and germanics are bitter, sad and autistic

We have blood and passion

If the Olympics had to be in South America then they should have been in Buenos Aires.

2030 joint bid with You Are Gay

bravo, argentina

Well, Macri is retarded but not enough, or at least he will not choice Buenos Aires, maybe Cordoba

this or montevideo. uruguay is nice

we're too small for the Olympic games
we could never ever build all the facilities needed for that
would need years of our GDP, remember we're 3 million people

a WC is a different story, especially a joint bid with Argentina, we would get just 1 venue at the Centenario Stadium and the Argies the bulk of the venues

What are all the differences between the Latin America countries?

I always thought they were all different versions of Mexico

I hope you are not serious.
Argentina doesn't have the resources.

>not Santiago

¿Por qué meneáis tanto los brazos los argentinos, al aire, hacia arriba, como si os diesen espasmos?

Sea tenis, sea fútbol, sea baloncesto...

Es una forma corporal de expresion de arenga y dar animos

jajajaj hablas como en la biblia gallego

Since our education is rather poor, euphoria is glorified. There's always some unconscious competition among the crazy local Chads to see who makes the most trouble (instilled in our brains since our tender years). Nothing but a bunch of repressed betas acting like buffoons. We think all Euros are cold, so you can imagine how more subdued or discreet individuals are frowned upon.

Most metropolitan argies aren't so fun in their every day lives. The average porteño (inhabitant of Buenos Aires) is actually a pretty bitter self-centered individual. We endure an awful lot of stress esp. if your economic income is average and you live in one of the truly big 3 or 4 cities of the country.

Now, since artistic or cultural expressions are not effective nor popular means to 'let go' of all that stress, sports and partying are the perfect outlets. Even more so if they can be combined. If such events are held in a foreign country, people become less restrained. The rowdier, the better. Partying is cool. Being an 'amargo' is not.

Anyway, this form of nationalistic collectivism is rather tame if you compare it to other countries. I guess it's picturesque and WE LOVE picturesque shit.

Gallego no, extremeño. Como Hernán Cortés, pelotudo.

>sees flag

Los que sabemos quién era Hernán Cortés somos nosotros, prro. A los nargentinos les vale ese güey.

Devuelvennos el pinshi horo, Manolo hijueputa hijo de la chingadísima.

>Hernán Cortés
Literally who?

No sé si conocerán este dicho por allí pero

Santa Rita, Rita, lo que se da, no se quita.

>9th highest GDP
>meanwhile Argentina is at 26 with less than a third of Brazil's GDP
They don't have the resources.

Why not?

passion and art

This.
Gallego.

>Why do they make a party everywhere they go?
everywhere they go... in Brazil.

best country in the world tbqh

Never again. Great fans, but the last time they got to host one they rigged it.

>Trying this hard
Cheering in sports is a cultural thing that obviously comes from football culture everyone does it irregardless of their personality. It was always like that even before the country turned into shit

Why do you call him gallego? What would be the problem with being gallego?

argentinians are literally the scum of SA. fucking everyone hates those arrogant fucks. they cling to long obliterated imperialistic fantasies whilst everyone outside of buenos aires (and many within it) live in shanty towns with dirt floors; stolen satellite dishes the only adornments of their filthy tin shacks. even their esteemed opera house is surrounded by filth and stray cats. and by 'party' i assume you mean scum tactics like beating drums outside of opposing teams' hotels all night to keep the from sleeping; whistling, hooting and hollering all through davis cup games; spitting on opponents, feigning injuries, time wasting etc.
t. half chilean

>t. half chilean

i am sorry for you

True

The last big inmigration wave from spain came from galicia, so it's become customary to call anyone from spain gallego, it's not a slur or anything offensive.
If they do get offended it's tempting to keep calling them that though,

most of the spaniards immigrants in argentina are gallegos, so we call everybody like that now

Now that isn't true. I've met both genders and i want to marry an argentinian girl.

kys half scum

I'm rooting for Del Potro, Let's go!

>t. half chilean

makes sense

how the hell you ended up in that fucking island?

Oh I know how...
little historic fact: Australia was populated by prisoners sentenced to death penalty in England.

How do you argie faggots feel that you share a language with a bunch of non-white countries, which therefore makes you non-white?

>Olympics I'm high altitude
Yeah Im sure that would work out great

Aren't there more Spanish speakers in the US than there are people in Argentina?

It was for mostly petty stuff, if you got the death penalty you got the death penalty, cheaper than putting you ona boat for a month. It was UK and Irish prisoners, not just england.

Mexico 68

olha o que esse gordo falou meu deus do céu, quem aguenta esses americanos sério só tem obeso nesse país e os caras se acham foda por que o Phelps ganha 20 medalhas de ouro por que ele nada de um ponto a pro ponto b

Our version of spanish is prety different from the latino spanish.

I see. When was that "last big migration", just for curiosity?

This always saddens me, it also means that any WC/olympics hosted in Sub-Saharan Africa would be complete shit as the good nations (Botswana, Namibia) have like 5m people combined.

Clean pool plz

Yeah, I can't wait to choke at home. Again.

NBC is broadcasting with delay again, isn't is?

ateo

A esta bueno la verdad no lo conocía

mitad ateo mitad chicano

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

>he reallly thinks that dream is going to comes true

>t. half chilean

ayy

ateo chicano puto

why not? if Brazil managed to do it, why can't we?
will be a shitshow, thats for sure (if it ever happens)

but meh, they hosted one IN FUCKING SOUTH AFRICA

>t. half hallway

>brazil does
>implicaciones siendo implicadas

Provincia sos nuestro unico aliado.

>DELPOOPOO
>E
>L
>P
>O
>O
>P
>O
>O

Reminder that fucking QATAR is hosting the WC.

Reminder that fucking BRAZIL is hosting the Olympics

And it's going fine.

cause you don't have enoght money washington same for the kurepa

Argentina/Uruguay 2030 is pretty much confirmed:
espnfc.us/blog/fifa/243/post/2838988/fifa-gianni-infantino-backs-co-hosted-2030-world-cup

Shouldn't you be cleaning my bathroom Ramon? Last time you got cheeky with the province it didn't go well for you.

>fine
unfinished olympic park
literally empty venues
dirty pool
athletes and tourists getting robbed
misspelled names
>looking mighty fine to me

We don't need to host it, we are playing at home in Brazil

There are more argies than Brazilians in the events

Athletes themselves said there were some hiccups in the Olympic village but they were straightened out after some days.
We are in the middle of a recession so not many people will pay to see a random african playing with horses for 2 hours, "important" events are still full.
Pool had algae in it because some dummy forgot to chlorinate it, but it wasn't harmful and "dirty".
Robbings happen sadly, but it's actually pretty low compared to the doomsaying predictions.

We have shitty stadiums to be honest, the only decent one is the "estadio nacional"

a World Cup in Uruguay would be so comfy i would really appreciate it

but we are just hosting 1 group!

we have the money for that! would need some work on the Centenario, but wouldnt it be beautiful for it to host another final after 100 years?

and Argentina definitely has the money m8 and the stadiums, the infrastructure for a WC is not like hosting an Olympics where you have to make facilities from scratch

yesss!! it must happen, even if it ends up sucking, we hosted the first one in history!

and it definitely can't go worse than south africa

Sure let an corrupted, indebted brown third world shithole with terrible infraestructure that defaults every 10 years host a World Cup worth hundreds of millions of dollars in organization just to get even more indebted.

Great idea.

El congo

no soy congolombiano capo, soy realista
decime que parte de lo que dije no se ajusta a la realidad.

Sup Forums is here

Yes It's the absolute worse I've seen 50 dead bodies just this month and that's because I live in a city with a """murder rate of 11 per 100k""" and an """HDI of .803"""
We fake statistics a lot to pretend we're good at anything.
Other things we do:
>shoot eachother for fun
>throw rocks at eachother's head
>put the paper in the bin
>throw children at running cars for welfare money
>buy tourists' wifes and gfs and sell them to Turkey
>genocide natives (something the developed world has never seen)
>rape
>pillage
>pretend we invented shit the US did
>shit on the streets
>pretend we're cordial while we're the most uncivilized people ever seen
>plastic surgeries paid by the government to pretend we have white and/or pretty people
>kill the elderly for being elderly
>breed like rats
>pretend we have a middle class
>steal American culture because we don't have any
>build houses without cement
>poo on the ocean
>pee on the ocean
>try to block ambulances on emergencies
>poo on the bin
>pee on the bin
>use knifes to poo
>use knifes to shop for free
>steal phones to literally unironically throw them away in no time
>try to block liveleak
>get zika

>partying when you lose
nice loser mentality you have there argies

We just had the Youth Olympics
Comfy as fuck to be honest
I don't want the real thing, it's a globalist spending shitfest.

How is your denbts and inflation? Still out of control?
Too bad you have terrible political leadership, you could be a fully developed country by now

Why do you lie?
Argentina is in the G20 and has twice your GDP per capita. Nice try though.

>per crapita

Yes It's the absolute worse I've seen 50 dead bodies just this month and that's because I live in a city with a """murder rate of 11 per 100k""" and an """HDI of .803"""
We fake statistics a lot to pretend we're good at anything.
Other things we do:
>shoot eachother for fun
>throw rocks at eachother's head
>put the paper in the bin
>throw children at running cars for welfare money
>buy tourists' wifes and gfs and sell them to Turkey
>genocide natives (something the developed world has never seen)
>rape
>pillage
>pretend we invented shit the US did
>shit on the streets
>pretend we're cordial while we're the most uncivilized people ever seen
>plastic surgeries paid by the government to pretend we have white and/or pretty people
>kill the elderly for being elderly
>breed like rats
>pretend we have a middle class
>steal American culture because we don't have any
>build houses without cement
>poo on the ocean
>pee on the ocean
>try to block ambulances on emergencies
>poo on the bin
>pee on the bin
>use knifes to poo
>use knifes to shop for free
>steal phones to literally unironically throw them away in no time
>try to block liveleak
>get zika

Argentina is ahead of Portugal on the Human Development Index, it's not that bad.

It's just self-hating Argie fucks and Chileans with proxies. We should deport half of these people to the really shitty countries so they learn what hardship is and stop badmouthing the place.

>How is your denbts and inflation?
shitty like always

>Still out of control?
yes

>you could be a fully developed country by now
the problem is not the politicians (only), it's that we have shitty human quality and third world minset
we have no potential to be developed, we've never had.
thanks anyways

thats interesting. wanna join the eu? youll get the falklands

Thanks but I don't care about the Falklands.

All I want is a big border wall to keep these ungrateful immigrants who ruin the country and badmouth it on top off it, OUT.

this new Mr Bungle album is pretty good

>argentina tiene mejor calidad de vida que hungria, letonia y croacia

ni vos te la crees buliado