twitter.com/suzarya/media?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=430qrbCelOs&feature=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For the foot fags

more of her pls

dahyoung OP is that you?

saucers

plz shhh

If so youre a legend. Got any fun stories to tell? What she's up to now? Like I said, if you dont want to share in public, hit me up on email, chinesekittyfan at gmail and we can talk privately

more of Arshanti?

more please

inbox

Bloody hell is her name Amanda?

From last thread....she loves race play haha

Big fan here too. Plz hit me up on lissajous at gmx net

do you also have clothed pics? i love on/off

Sorry, clothed stuff is kinda iffy for me (lots of group shots)

nice view. would love to stick my cock into your internet-famous cunt

Here's an anons slut wife from Hunan, China. She's 37 and loves foreign dick. If you like her I got lots more.

where you at bros lets do this up right?

Seriously OP i swear i know her

That or all Asians look alike

any fans of my gf's plump ass?

More of her - how would you have fun with her? Her husband wants to watch another guy fuck her.

someone posted this flip earlier, but all I got was the thumbnail... anyone have it?

any pussy shots?

well if you are az, I'll pound the fuck out of her while he films it

Sure, got a few. He's monitoring this trhead right now so I'm sure he'd love to hear comments about how much you enjoy his wife.

She loves tributes user

the latter m8

well i now have a thing for amateur asians
i love it

Any new fans of Lin? She's got a nice moist Chinese village girl cunt

any of her fans in here?

All these asian chicks, and I have no foreskin to enjoy any of them... hold me, Sup Forums. My dick is worthless.

Ah. Thanks anyways

what we need in here is so,e quality oc

lol np
one off quads

Umm... is this the same person? I'm like 95% sure. twitter.com/suzarya/media?lang=en

I keep waiting for the day someone posts my 40 year old ex from Seattle. We never took pics even though she is a fucking sex fiend, only girl I've been with who fucking begged for anal.

here

need some koreans

oh fuck are you this beautiful girls OP? Post the whole sey and tell us about her?

what ethnicity? trying to learn my asians

So who likes Lin the horny Hunan housewife? She make your dick hard? Her husband wants to know.

sorry to disappoint, not sure where I got the set. have like 4 images, this is last one I have.

that's a pancake face one
Does the job for me

Have any message for her husband about how youd fuck her in front of him?

That's a korean. Here's a pic of same girl with clothes on.

youtube.com/watch?v=430qrbCelOs&feature=share

>that's a pancake face one

they all are

I would fuck the gook out of her til her toes curl and her eyes pop out with my big white cock in her tiny asian pussy

hahahaha
bangin' bods tho
doggy ftw

Think you're up to the challenge ? Do you really wanna do that? Are you uncut? If so I'll believe you... if you're cut though, I doubt you'd enjoy sex that much lol

Yes

I have fucked a couple asians before and they get pretty worked up about it, can barely fit me

uncut here... why?

Cut dicks feel nothing, didn't you know? Cut guys pretend to enjoy sex but it's useless, it feels like nothing but struggling for us.

Are you cut or uncut, scrublord?

uncut

American asians are the best

Then go for it! Girls love foreskin, and you'll actually feel something during sex, unlike me. Godspeed.

so you;re gunna hook us up?

you are a legend man

She always looks as though this is posing for pics by gun point. But I like very much :)

As long as you've got a foreskin to put in her, yeah. Can you post a pic? She really loves foreskin, she'll peel yours back and sniff it, even if there's smegma she says. Does that turn you on?