Eternal /got/ general

BRAVO DND

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZ5p18wIQEI
uk.ign.com/articles/2016/05/23/game-of-thrones-showrunners-break-down-major-white-walker-revelation
youtube.com/watch?v=T31nEDN0o2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azor Jon

4th for reinforced mace

First for Ros

who /melancholia/ here

Which one would you like to see as Lyanna Stark?

(a ROLE in the famous television show GAME OF THRONES of thich this general is dedicated to)

Reposting for visibility

He can't access wirelessly. All that shit was rammed in brans brain by 3er before he died as confirmed by the show runners. That means there must be some significance to them.

First for real Lyanna

God-tier
>Robert Baratheon
>Tywin Lannister
>Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish
>Sandor Clegane
>Roose Bolton
High-tier
>Karl Tanner
>Oberyn Martell
>Bronn
>Stannis Baratheon
>Davos Seaworth
>Theon Greyjoy
>Mace "The Ace" Tyrell
>Jorah Mormont
>Alliser Thorne
Good-tier
>Khal Drogo
>Jaime Lannister
>Barristan Selmy
>Walder Frey
>Eddard "Ned" Stark
>Brynden "Blackfish" Tully
>Jon Snow
>Tyrion Lannister (pre dick jokes Tyrion)
>Varys
>Aemon Targaryen
>Tormund Giantsbane
OK-tier
>Bran Stark
>Podrick
>Thoros of Myr
>Gendry
>Eddison Tollett
>Benjen Stark
>Loras Tyrell
>Hodor
>Ramsay Bolton
>Tycho Nestoris
>Renly Baratheon
>Gregor Clegane
Meh-tier
>Robb Stark
>Tommen Baratheon
>Samwell Tarly
>Grey Worm
>Joffrey Baratheon
>High Sparrow
>Qyburn
>Edmure Tully

Meme-tier
>Tyrion Lannister (post dick jokes Tyrion)
>Euron Greyjoy (show Euron)
>No, Hodor isn't here anymore, his end was god-tier
>Jaqen "Valar Morghulis" H'gar
>"Too old"
>Ink mouth wizard
> ( farts )
Shit-tier
>Janos Slynt
>Robin "Sweetrobin" Arryn
>Olly
>Qarth nigger

I had a different view of this show when I see this promo.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZ5p18wIQEI

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

One day I will rape Meera,
watching the curly bimbo idling in these empty forests, I will slowly sneak up behind her through the shadows of the busy trees. Naturally the idiotic frog girl will be unaware of her surroundings, probably wiping shit of this useless cripple's ass, she knows the foolish masses just love her caring persona and the attention is like a drug for the otherwise lonely girl.

That doesn't matter to me though, my goal is her body and pride and I must take both.

I will approach the huntress from her blind spot, silent and unnoticeable to the untrained eyes and ears. One of my favorites: a really blunt mallet, is a fast, precise weapon and especially effective against unprepared adventurers that do not even think about carrying the local cheap helmets with them. Meera will fall asleep immediately, and in that same moment I must grab her unconscious body and ride us both into a shady, abandoned corner of the forest, far away from the eyes of potential saviors.

Me and Meera all alone in the dark groves, I have been waiting for this moment for a long time. I'll rip off the little cloth covering her medium sized udders and start slapping them, one, two, three .... fifteen times until she regains Consciousness.
Awoken from the pain of her bruised tits I will turn her attention to me by whipping my 10 inch icy cold wight dick across her shocked face, Meera will at this point undoubtedly open her lewd mouth to scream for help.

The seasons nearly over already what the fuck am i going to do with my life for the next year?

what in the utter shit is melancholia?

ITT: Changes from the books the show made which were good

I'm trying to remember whether he's moved to e-cigarettes now, but yes.

Writer's said it best

uk.ign.com/articles/2016/05/23/game-of-thrones-showrunners-break-down-major-white-walker-revelation

>Said Weiss, "He's got to try to upload all this knowledge into Bran. ... This is happening much, much more rapidly than he thought this was going to happen, and he doesn't really know what it all means, he doesn't know what to make of it all because it's happening under duress. "

Also, of note

>Explained Weiss of the reveal, "The Night's King, who's sort of the embodiment of absolute evil, what you're watching is the creation of that absolute evil, so the absolute evil isn't absolute after all."

A futile gesture in my presence, I will simply use an unheard white walker spell to stop her brain from issuing any commands to her body while still being fully conscious. The curly bitch with her mouth open drooling and tongue half out can only be described as a pathetic sight, so I will simply take the invitation and shove my undead dick inside her mouth.

Her throat, not quite used to the foreign body invading the space she needs to breathe, will certainly hurt and at this point I will release her brain from the spell while I force my 10 incher all the way down her throat until my crotch bumps into her nose. Of course I made sure to not wash my equipment for a few days beforehand so the stink of the pheromones and sweat emanating from them will violently assault the frogwoman's nose while she without doubt will try to catch a breath of any air she can get.
Laughable, I will not let her breathe even once as my stacked gear penetrates all the way down to her windpipe and feeling the walls of Meera throat wrapping around me ensure that no amount of air will pass.

The girl will probably try to fight back, maybe even try to bite it off or damage me. But to no avail, I know all about her weak build and against my undead northern dong there is no escape for her.
Disregarding Meera's need for air I will continuously thrust myself in and out of her throat just until she's about to pass out, at which point I'll release the pent up climax, hosing down pints of hot-white semen down her throat filling her stomach and lungs to the brim with my mana before sliding out of her throat allowing her to breathe for the first time.
As Koenig chokes and coughs from the white stuff filling her lungs and throat, trying to catch a single breath of fresh air, I give her a condescending look, letting her know this aint over

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

The Frogfu is not for you.

Kaya > Ozge > Katie

But any one would be great. Rest are trash.

Is that George Bush junior?

Tommen is definitely going to die, do you guys think the High Sparrow will be related to the cause?

What's his game anyway, do you think he's really a religious freak?

If he's immune to fire, how can dragons hurt him?

ETA on Stoneheart webm?

more like ania bumstein am I right

Dragonfire>>>>>>>>>>>>wildfire>>>>>normal fire

>listening to Massive Attack - Angel
>see this webm.
Perfect

ITS NOT EVEN A SWEATER

JUST A STRAIGHT UP LONG SLEEVE SHIRT

Vargo Hoat should have been done by Rowan Atkinson

Eat him, so they become Zombie Ice Dragons

Making the child characters a bit older was a good move desu

Reminder to report all 'The Curries™' shills

>Game of Thrones will NEVER EVER have the same brilliance in cinematography, music and acting as in this scene
Just kill yourselves now

youtube.com/watch?v=T31nEDN0o2E

Gurm said she is cut from the show according to based Preston.

I think you are right user

bestcurrent meme in the history of the last few days as of recent

Would steel beams resist dragon fire?

Highgarden back on the throne

That's from Men in Black, not Game of Thrones

>those hips on the shame nun
my only weakness

Oberyn Martell was better in the show than the books

Daily reminder the show called the Tyrells "tirrel" for two seasons and suddenly dropped it

Reminder that book Euron is the antichrist.
Show Euron is a sad faggot

>dat septa unella resting bitch face

Yes actually.

RV was based in the books

Shame, user!

we just meet show euron
give the man a chance

>first time we actually see a crown on a woman
Not sure what GoT had against crowns. They're cool as fuck. Robb, Stannis, Balon, Cersei, Selyse, Talisa, and Dany should have had them.

Book Euron = show Ramsay

Sounded like a regional thing. Different actors were pronouncing it differently.

The fuck is RV

Muh dick

If he chose to not rebel against Robb he'd probably be one of those butchered in red wedding. Better be alive no-cock than dead aye?

Reminder that Ramsay pronounced Balon ('Bay-lon') as 'Bah-lon' when he was pretending to be the servant that freed Theon

out out out

Show Euron looks and feels more like Victarion than Euron

Red Viper

Friendly Reminder.

Gendry the Storm's End, The Usurper's Bastard, The Baratheon Bull, The Blacksmith's Hammer, King's Blood, The Torrent of Waters, The Lord of Bastards, The True King of Westeros.

They are also 99% useless and only worn for ceremonial purposes. But it doesn't matter since the costume department doesn't seem to care anymore

Cersei has worn this tiara shit before.

>MUH SEKRIT MEME CLUB

Is this funny? I can't tell.

>every single mystery, legend and prophecy in the story is somehow tied to the Others and the Long Night
>they're just a failed forestnigger experiment on Andals

underwhelming desu

They changed him to a Tyrion sympathiser for some reason.

His speech about meeting Tyrion as a baby was meant to mock him.

Reminder Balon Greyjoy won the war of 5 kings

Did Robb not have one?

More like Dead Viper amiright

Game of Thrones just needs more scenes where no one fucking talks. Every single scene is just people talking to each other. You can tell a story without dialogue at least some of the time.

If that was GoT it would just be someone telling someone else that they hallucinated.

Seems that the showrunners are finally realizing the greatness of crowns, wouldn't be surprised to see Dany in one in a few episodes.

>Meanwhile Tyrion comes in and virtually cleans the entire mess up with one talk

This. The actor said Euron was putting on an act at the Kingsmoot to appeal to the Ironborn more.

B-but there were only ever four active kings at a time.

It is expected to know characters from GoT if you're posting in GoT

Lasting longest doesn't mean you won

Was his lisp part of the act?

At least Tyrion understood that concessions would need to be made.

He knows the second Daenerys sets off for Westeros, the slavery will start back up again

Victarion is meant to be a humourless, 6 foot 5 middle-aged man, not some pudgy frat bro spouting dick jokes.

Wow you're really clever dude. I bet that's not something that literally pointed out in the books and the show itself or anything

She is really sexy. Amazing curves for a girl her age. Hips, butt, thighs, breasts...she's got it all. Gorgeous face. Just from looking at her figure, I figured she'd done some type of gymnastics and/or dancing, since a lot of gymnasts and dancers have a figure like that, so when I found out that's true in her case, I wasn't surprised at all. Its kind of strange, because you normally don't think of gymnasts being that thick, but there have been a decent amount of hot, thick gymnasts like Shawn Johnson and Kim Zmeskal. I guess the most surprising thing is for Ellie to be so thick AND so flexible, since most girls that thick aren't nearly that flexible and vice versa. She and her body are truly a gift from God.
She's like all those girls shy guys like me wish we'd had the nerve to go up to and talk to and ask out back in high school, but were too "pussy" to (hate when that term is used negatively, but I'm allowed to be self deprecating to myself, just no one else is or prepare to die lol). If only girls could be the ones to be bold, confident, assertive, charismatic, and be the ones to make the first move, so all the pressure wasn't on us. If only they could see inside us for the big hearted, sweet, sensitive guys we are and what great boyfriends we'd make. How kind, thoughtful, and considerate we'd be. Not to mention funny, decent looking, and decently intelligent. Not perfect, but I think we'd be enough to satisfy them.

In the show sure, the ultimate winner is the Crownlands thanks to Tommen though.

In the books Stannis has won, if we're going by the logic of who were active at the time of it's start and the last of them alive.

>le you must know ever acronym that people invent for game of thrones characters

Reminder that being fat is no excuse for being a cuck.

>Lady Bethany Bracken was groomed by her father and sister expressly to win the king’s favor and displace Missy
>Blackwood. In 177, she caught Aegon’s eye as he visited at Stone Hedge to see his bastard son,
>Aegor. By now, the king was fat and foul-tempered, but Bethany delighted him, and he took her
>back with him to King’s Landing. However, Bethany found his royal embraces distressing. For
>comfort, she turned to a knight of the Kingsguard, Ser Terrence Toyne. The pair was discovered
>abed by Aegon himself in 178. Ser Terrence was tortured to death and both Lady Bethany and her
>father were executed. When Ser Terrence’s brothers sought to avenge his death, Prince Aemon the
>Dragonknight was slain while defending his brother, King Aegon.

>[dragon noises]
Gets me everytime

Cast them

Huh?
Joffrey, Stannis, Balon, Robb, Renly

I kekked like I haven't kekked all year

According to trial by combat it does

Uploading now, 30%

Which is why he's just gonna get left behind and forgotten about like so many characters.

Thank (You)