Show me your favorite skyrim char builds or add some tricks to make then individuell

show me your favorite skyrim char builds or add some tricks to make then individuell.

High elf
Only train in magic
you will be totally OP by level 30

Wood elf
Get ebony bow by level 2
Ive had the same bow, now I'm level 35. And I one shot most bosses (Minor enchanting bonuses) I would be even better if I actually used poisons.

Any race, skip main quest to start guild questlines. Only do enough to get weapons, armor, fence, 30g apprentice level spell, free horse. Do some daedric artifact/unique item quests that don't have level prereqs. Realize you don't feel like grinding for skillpoints and give up.

>Start game
>pick khajiit
>name myself the same name that I always do
>go 1 handed, stealth, sneak character
>finish tutorial and go straight to riften
>finish thief quest
>finish dark brotherhood
>abuse bugs until max level
>quit for 6-18 months
>repeat

/thread

Thief Builds
>Recommended: Khajiit, Dark Elf, Wood elf
>Have one junk item of over .5 weight that is a required steal
>Pick pocket weapons off of guards, give to citizens
>Use ONLY magic as a thief.
>never kill people as a thief (Mercer Frey isn't a actual person, fuck Mercer Frey)

Warrior
>Recommended: Nord, Orc
>Use only one type of weapon, ie use only maces, if you find a daedric sword but you use maces tough shit (Bows exempt for obvious reasons)
>Only use pickaxes/axes
>Only wear complete sets of armor, exempt until riverwood
>Destruction-only spellsword

Mage
>Recommended: High elf, Breton
>Battle Mage: wear heavy armor exclusively (Legendary mode: follow the armor rules in warrior)
>Spellsword, NO destruction magic
>Shadow Mage: focus on being stealthy while using magic (Focus on illusion and alteration)
>Conjurer: only use conjured allies to fight (legendary mode: no resurrection of fallen enemies)

Assassin
>Argonian, Dark Elf
>Stab in the Dark: only use daggers
>Ranger: Only use bows
>Mage: only use magic
>Butcher: only use axes

what will happen oct. ? i think i will take my hole year holiday i saved for skyrim remasted to play that game to dead and you ?

im more excited for civ 6

aha.

Punchcat is so much fun til you have to fight a dragon/

I still use like swords and shit i dont go bare handed

Oh. Well I figured since you did the "thief quest" you got the gloves of the pugilist + claws

alright this is the most badass character I've made

>Dark Elf
>Heavy Armor (Ebony Mail, ebony armor)
>Two Handed (Ebony Blade fully charged)
>Illusion (Invisibility, Frenzy, Fear)
>Sneak (Ebony Mail effect helps with stealth)

Then I usually carry a dagger to sneak attack with.
It's hard to level up at first because heavy armor and sneak don't usually pair too well but if you use muffle it makes things easier.
Once you get the ebony mail sneaking becomes much easier because of its effect.
The ebony blade is OP and pretty much makes it so as long as you keep swinging you won't die.
Once you can use invisibility you can pretty much go anywhere undetected.
The other illusion spells are just fun to cause chaos with, frenzy on a big group then charge in and start swinging.
This build is fun especially if you want to play a very evil character since boethiah and mephala's quests are necessary.

Haha faggot spent his life on Skyrim.
Check'd though

>start game
>play through the main questline until you finish Helgen
>Get rid of all weapons, all clothing, everything
>ignore quests and traverse the wilderness, hoping to find farmers and hunters in cottages
>kill them. Kill them all.
>take every green apple that you can find in their shitty little huts
>once you're at the carry capacity, go to whiterun and find Ysolda's house
>Go in, drop all of the apples
>leave, and play the game normally, heartily keking when you see that daft bitch in the street.

She doesn't know it was you that dropped hundreds of green apples in her house. She will never know.

pfft who needs builds when you can be a keener and go for near-100% completion? filthy normies, the lot of you.

yeah but i still used swords

Not near my game so no screenshot but to make gameplay abit different after so many characters I now do this:
>create a backstory for character this is at least a few sentences long
>create likes and dislikes that I use to help determine future decisions and paths
>choose on a scale of 1-10 how easily my character will enter battle. 1 being won't retaliate unless no chance for escape and 10 being attack npc's for even looking at you the wrong way
>optional addictions (eg. Cabbage and must pick up and eat every cabbage you come across even if it requires theft or murder)
>quirks and things your character does during game play

My last character was a khajit hunter who married his cubhood sweetheart who was violently taken away from him by a gang of redguards in violent gangrape, so he left his home country in search of a new life when we was arrested trying to cross the border into skyrim
Likes: honest and non violent behavior, weekend skooma benders, shiny things and bows
Dislikes:redguards, water, filthy reptilians, theft
Confrontation scale: 3 (won't initiate violence but will attack if threat of injury is imminent)
Addictions: alcoholic due to murder and rape of wife so must collect/steal/pickpocket every alcoholic beverage he comes across and drink immediately, must also form collection over every single alcohol on his bedroom mantle before completing game
Has an obsession with rings(must hoard every single ring he comes across weather of dead bodies/buying or theft
Quirks: hunter gatherer by trade (must hunt animals for meat and furs to be sold for income as no other loot must be taken from anyone [quest items/alcohol/rings excluded] and must speak with every hunter he comes across

i play as high elf and only beef up my health every level
right now im at level 60 with a health stat of 590

i used the alchemy/enchanting loop and made my carry weight/magika/stamina virtually infinite

i also made leather bracers that are chanted with fortify smithing to a crazy degree so i have some weapons that are one hit kill (hunting bow with ancient arrows kills a dragon in 1 hit) and armor that is improved in the thousands

i play on legendary for an actual challenge
i am also a console gamer so i cant use commands like you pc fags

when i started i did the thieves guild missions right until i got the unbreakable lockpick then i went to solsteim and got all the black books

i now just explore every location that pops up on my radar looting everything i want and never have to worry about being over encumbered

i am over powered as fuck

thats actually a pretty good idea, i do that but not the entire game, just a day or two

fag

check'd though

>i used the alchemy/enchanting loop and made my carry weight/magika/stamina virtually infinite

>i also made leather bracers that are chanted with fortify smithing to a crazy degree so i have some weapons that are one hit kill (hunting bow with ancient arrows kills a dragon in 1 hit) and armor that is improved in the thousands

>i play on legendary for an actual challenge

Fag

>why didnt i think of that
>its actually a good idea

lol you jealous faggot

>hes never played on legendary

dude even with the stuff that guy mentioned the npcs can still fuck you up while on legendary

you are ignorant and butthurt and retarded and gay

>I abuse a glitch then set the difficulty up for a challenge

:^)

yes thats exactly what i did
how fucking autistic are you that this upsets you?
>THE GAME HAS RULES REEEEEEEE

not a glitch if the game is set up to play like that

besides you clearly have never played on legendary so you have no foot to stand on

fuck off you faggot nigger lol