Guuuys, I just got a 2nd bluescreen today. Anyone has any idea what might cause this?

Guuuys, I just got a 2nd bluescreen today. Anyone has any idea what might cause this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Google the error code fuckwit. Fuck all you lazy pc fucks who don't bother to do a tiny little bit of research

In the meantime - WTC pics because why not?

delete system32

Your autism is causing it.

kek

It's fucked. Your cpu is overheating. You have to take off the heat sink and wipe it clean with isopropyl alcohol. There will be a silver grey buildup on it. Once it's clean put it back how you found it.

Tried this, didn't work.

Chill dude, I'm doing it right now but I know fags like you people are here all the time so what's the problem with me asking?

This or down syndrome. How do I uninstall extra chromosome?

My CPU is 31 Celcius dude... How about you ask me to dring that isopropyl sh!t instead?

I think your computer might be busted

New hard drive needed me thinks

Because it would LITERALLY be faster to just google it and get an instant answer rather than wait prolonged periods on this thread, when 3/4 of the responses will be people calling you a faggot. You fucking faggot

Are you stupid? Did you measure it as it overheated? I have a ccna and mcsa. I know what I'm doing.

ill give you one fucking guess OP you lazy fucking autist

Found info online that realtek drivers might cause this sh!t. Checking it. If not...
Good thing I got a spare new, unused. Don't know why but I do.

In 3 seconds I found out it's related to realtek driver crashes. Holy shit your a fucking retard op

Ehm do you even english?
It says right there, the problem is with RTKVHDA.SYS, just delete it and you will not see that bluescreen again.

Update the RealTek Audio Codec Driver.

(If Laptop) Check the manufacturer's website to update your Processing and Graphics drivers.

(If desktop) Find out your CPU and GPU and download the drivers from the manufacturers website.

Reinstall Realtek drivers, if that doesn't help... your psu is ded. Good luck faggot.

Gtfo autist. Fucking kids these days are so dumb they can't even google correctly. I smell a trump supporter

Yup. No more than 38 Celcius.
Im googling this sh!t right this moment, you have to chill, people. Downloading and installing stuff right now, didn't hurt to ask you. Faggots.

You have to go back. With or without trump. You're not welcome.

Well good for you, you're wrong.

People like you need to be reminded your morons

Checking if this will work.

So retarded I'm not going to check your trips.

Go to /b for BSOD advice? Your brain is numb or something... How mad is your mom going to be when she finds out you "broke your computer"? People still use Microsoft OS's? Use Linux, any Distro. Try Kubuntu first.

Wrong. OP needs to install system 32

Yeh, you're still using Windows.

Don't bother he wouldn't know what those words mean. Btw like ur last digits

Don't do this

> (You)
>Don't bother he wouldn't know what those words mean. Btw like ur last digits
Dang I got Dubs! Totally wasted Dubs on OP....:/

https: chaturbate.com siswet19
This one always cracks me up after she uses her pump. FLIBATABOBBLE! don't forget the slashes...