cheesespin.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rekt thread, more like a >kek'd thread

Steve Irwin

>filename

Story?

i can just feel the pain

bump fuckers

I just can't imagine being able to do that to another human.

Stories?

Story is he's fucking dead. I mean if you gotta kill someone at least make it fast.

Rapper claims he can shoot himself in the face and live. Unfortunately he does.

Bottom is wannabe rapper who did it for attention

Is that a cop?

Oh damn closed that real quick nigga

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

This is probably the most ive ever cringed to a webm

life is a meme
nothing should be taken seriously

oh yeah ?

watch this witeboi

Look up
>cop stabs colleage to death

Great gif or greatest gif?

Story?

Looks like the ride of a lifetime.

kek

one died, other survived

we all have a line that if crossed, all logic and compassion goes out the window.

i think the guy that got rekt was the one who pulled out the knife, and then the other guy managed to take it from him and went nuts with revenge

He doesn't know how to haggle.

No. It happened in china, two police officers. The now dead guy slept with the other guys ex.

you can rekt here too
cheesespin.net/

What's that logo in the top right corner? I keep seeing it in rekt threads.

bump

did he die?

fuckin kek

2 people were inside, 1 died. These are Russians so that explains the retardedness.

Ummm. Am I a terrible person for laughing at this?

Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on here.

never understand this

Needs moar women getting rekt, and not just by escalator clowns.

i think if it was one person he would have had a better chance. thanks for the fill in bro

wow talk about no fucks given.

> stillgoingforthebike.gif

Girls really cause alot of trouble

I know thats why I made the joke :^)

What the fuck happened there ?

police academy

That kid just blocked his chance to shoot

Who is the bad guy?

the son said he wanted to kill himself (many times a day apparently) the father was fed up with it so pulled out the gun and basically said oh yeah? go ahead and do it than tough guy.

He was a tough guy alright

father tells him to kill himself

he does it

Some say the guys in the store were robbing the place. Others say they were drug lords and the other person was a hitman.

HOW DID IT GET LIKE THIS?!?!?!

bump

It was a Filipino cop or some shit he was always bullying his son. His son said something about wanting to die so his dad slapped the gun down and said do it faggot and he did. That's the mother rolling on the ground i mean southeast Asians are the niggers of Asia so it makes sense Google it

Why are they all blue? Ayyy lmao?

fuck

he's kill right?

he got wishboned

his pelvis shattered and those are his guts literally spilling out of his taint

shit

This nigga sees his son shoot himself and first thing he thinks of doing is slapping him.

>let me slap the death off of ya so I can kill you again

>Dear peggy, I was on the frontlines and saw a hydra soldier spread eagle so hard he looked like a wishbone. I never went back to war that day.

He didn't dress for the job.

wat

why this retard lie down?

That's what you get for being a lazy nightguard.
Nightshift doesn't mean you can still have a good night sleep, fucktard.

lol what a fucking dumbass

look, who the fuck knows what happened... maybe the guy who got fucked up raped and killed the other dude's 12 year old daughter

did he dieded?

It's a prank, bro.

Stroke

thx guys. but why is the father pulling his shirt up? i keep wondering

nah

It's a social experiment. They want to see if anyone would help a guy falling over in the middle of a road.

Gonna need the story for this one, if you guys have it.

oh fuck

If for some reason i couldn't tell it got wider near the top, as soon as I realized it was i would have noped and gone back down

opposite day