youtube.com/watch?v=l-TB6cLeQsw
youtube.com/watch?v=YqT_Ej6wDCs
youtube.com/watch?v=KJbroi2qOmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cara

What would you have done differently?

oh shit!

ananimimeme

Gave up with online dating. Appalling state of affairs.

Back to unhealthy reliance of fantasies for me.

LEAFS BTFO

niggers tongue my anus

Think I'v found a replacement for Nigella as best chef

Not acknowledge that you're upset she turned you down
Not acknowledge that she is in control by mentioning she's rejected you several times already

deano's making movements overseas

youtube.com/watch?v=d-1Zvik2gIg

how does he do it

have you tried meeting people in the real world

NEED phimo twat to cease breathing

hmmm

'tism

business idea: ireland unifies with britain, and the UK builds the world's longest bridge across the irish sea to signify it

Wait... this was on the BBC?

straya belongs in /balt/+/ausnz/ plz come back we're desperate

Yes, which drove me to online dating. Might try again by going to some electronic music thing tomorrow.

I used to support improvement to benefits, higher rate tax increases and donate to food banks too. But now, fuck 'em. And that's not me trying to be an arsehole, I simply see it that the working class through the brexit vote have sought to divide us and succeeded.

Much of the working class already gave people like me shit because we worked hard and managed to secure a good living and for whatever reason we're supposed to be apologetic, and many of us maintained civility despite that. But now they've gone and pushed it too far, trying to fuck over the economy in the hope that they'll magically not be at the bottom of the ladder with no additional effort, screwing all of us for nothing. So fuck civility, let's go for the outright division they obviously want.

urban dictionary is shilling hard against drumpf these days

is there a single website on the entire internet that isn't run by shills?

no but she was
wahay! wahay! wahay! wahay! wahay! wahay! wahay! wahay! wahay! wahay! wahay! wahay! wahay! wahay! wahay! wahay! wahay! wahay! wahay! wahay! wahay!

conservative party mentioned

Probably just texted "i will see, I might be busy then " after her 2nd refusal

or we just organise a second cromwellian conquest

Russians, anime nonces, roleplaying autists

No thanks, /balt/ + /ausnz/ is a failed general

it's a well known fact only chinks, slavs and abos post in that shithole

fuck off the true australian is where he belongs

yeh under an irish flag

thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=l-TB6cLeQsw

samefag

>murdera! blood is on your trainer
>policeman took that to forensic doctor

monkey face

reminder

www.bbc.co.uk

playing the godfather (PS2) again

have you tried killing all the poor?

botty boiled BASTARD

deano on tour

youtube.com/watch?v=YqT_Ej6wDCs

That dress is not suitable for cooking desu.

post raging narcissists
youtube.com/watch?v=KJbroi2qOmQ

Unironically think I'm getting a drinking problem lads

Only had a handful of days since summer that I've gone without a drink. Noticed if I do skip drinking for a day I feel very low and anxious the next.

Us anime nonces are here too as well though.

>since summer

wow you're hardcore

just use the flag of the lord lieutenant of ireland

have you tried raising VAT and killing all the poor?

Tarquin

No where near as much. If janny had one look over there he'd ban half the posters, they're all avatarfagging with trips

who are these nobheads

ok, it's settled then
raise the price of Freddos and gas all the taigs

Deano

I'm not fucking saying that, am I?

now this. is the goal

KISSES YOU.
Haha, where's the Aussie who I played chess with? Doing some revenge play now.

Interesting concept from trumps 2000 presidential run

Trump proposed a one-time 14.25 percent "net worth tax" that would apply to individuals and trusts with assets greater than $10 million. The plan was meant to raise $5.7 trillion in revenue to wipe out the national debt, estimated at the time to be $5.66 trillion. The plan exempted one's homestead from the calculation. Trump estimated that the tax would only apply to one percent of the population and that the remaining 99 percent would receive a federal income tax cut as well as an elimination of the estate tax. He projected a 35 to 40 percent increase in economic activity as a result and eliminate $200 billion in federal interest payments, half of which would be used to fund middle class tax cuts and the rest to allocate for Social Security.[53] The original plan provided only one year for taxpayers to pay the new tax, but that was later increased to 10 years. Economists predicted that enactment of the plan would "risk capital flight"[54] and "prick" the stock market bubble.[52][55] Bruce Bartlett of the National Center for Policy Analysis wrote in the Wall Street Journal that the proposed rate would fall short of its goal and that at any rate, would introduce "devastating" disruption to the economic system.[56] Tax attorney Robert L. Sommers, writing in the San Francisco Chronicle, argued that many wealthy people lacked sufficient cash on hand to pay the tax and that doing so would lead to the mass liquidation of assets, "roil[ing] the stock and real estate markets."[57] Trump defended his plan, rejecting the speculation that it would be "a shock to the system."[52] Roger Stone noted that Trump had been thinking about the plan for a while and that he felt so strong about it that he was willing to pay $725 million of his own money in taxes under it.

deano's final form

Stop texting or talking to her because she clearly isn't interested.

If you want to shag or get into a relationship with this girl it isn't going to happen.

Bike wanker loves his fucking bike

You are actually. Unless you've been chugging rectified spirit that whole time one day wouldn't affect you like you claimed

If you feel you have a problem, maybe address it before it gets out of hand :)

Don't let the drunks here get to you, they wear their alcoholism as a badge of pride

She looks so fucking similar to the qt in my class.

>t. twaddle

SHANT

this game was fucking shit

True, I don't post it here much anyways

i liked it but i was like 11 when i played it

>shit

I'll fucking fight you.

>everyone shitting their pants about trump defunding abortion abroad

france24 were literally running a headline reading "fury at lethal consequences as trump axes abortion funding"

trump's tax plan is to completely remove taxes for poor people(sub $25k yearly income) and put a flat 13% tax on everyone else

sounds good to me

Why on earth were you watching france24?

read it. good post. good point about the liquidation part. Cant imagine all of these 1% pulling loads of money of the markets in order to pay the tax

this

do not care about yank politics, the elections over

Like and share

t. Bennie scrounger who wants to have his cake and eat it too

Wow.. Powerful

I drank every single day in the years 2008, 2009, 2010, 2013 and 2014

*boni

all those lads who saved everytime they made the slightest bit of progress fighting the balrog ww@?

WOW!!!

who fucking cares

I feel shit holes need access to abortion with the amount of rape, disease and general shitty life they have

>implying anyone bothered reading your post

comes on my news feed among other things

they changed it later the scummers

ah yes Trump has just spiked the birth rate and population in 3rd world countries

is it the responsibility of the us government (and taxpayer) to fund it?

enjoy your cirrhosis

Yeah I saw this earlier and thought wtf

What argument is Sup Forums using to spin this obviously bad thing to be a good thing?

Thoughts?

Alright you go ahead and pay for it then.

>American domestic social policy affects places that are not America
safe

wow .....

Why are brits such alcoholics?

Your mum got my boni last night

I saw an article earlier that talked about how someone was shot at a Milo speech. A line from the article read along the lines of:

>The man who shot the other man claimed that he was acting in self-defence and that the man he shot was "nazi scum". This falls in line with the kind of people that normally go to Yiannopolous' white nationalist speeches.

Except the man who was shot, was anitfa and he was shot by antifa.

don't care about turd world countries tbf

They live in Britain