Image limit reached in the last one

image limit reached in the last one

Furries are cancer.

>doesn't even put s/fur in OP

gj faggot

what the fuck is the collar even supposed to be attached to

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

Haven been on Sup Forums for a while what's new?

how long?

Well it's dead here I'm heading back to ferzu

A few days maybe a week, another furry site has taken over my shit posting life, I'm heading back right now I just stopped in to see how s/fur was doing

ferzu, haven't seen it

I like having you back, you post good stuffs.

I don't post anything special, just stuff thats caught my eye. Also are you sure I'm the same person your thinking of?

Indeed I do know you Mer Diesel.
Just finished assembling a laptop so I don't have my name on here yet.

Ahh, that makes sense Mer Tarrant. How goes the hunt?

It goes well. I really should be in bed though. But poking at electronics sounded interesting about 4 hours ago.

I really wish I could get proper multi touch to work on this bloody track pad. I want 2 finger scrolling. the drivers say I have it but for whatever reason it's not working.

I'd be no help with that, I'm fucking clueless when it comes to computers. Hows the doggos doing?

They are good. I was thinking the other day about the one that was run over, she's a german shepherd, well, both are. I have fallout 3 modded to have dogmeat be all black to match her. Anyway, there is an meme I like, a pic of dogmeat with the text Immortal God Dog.
I know she's not, but that's kinda the way I think of her now.

Dogs are tough. My grandfather had one on his farm that got hit at least 6 times be heavy trucks, was stranded in an empty well for 3 days, and it still lived to be 16, before he put it down