How can I get my girlfriend to stop hitting me and calling me fat, ugly etc?

How can I get my girlfriend to stop hitting me and calling me fat, ugly etc?

I'm 30, she's 28 and she's my first girlfriend. We have been together since May, it all started fine. Lost my virginity to her, even acted as a father figure to her infant daughter but recently something has changed...

She kicks me in bed, slaps my face in public, calls me ugly, calls me fat, calls me a dickhead etc

I want to question her about it but I'm scared she'll break up with me

What do Sup Forums?

Get out before you snap and double hom/sui.

suck some dicks, it always helps

Also, find out for the daughter's sake if she's abusing her, too.

be a man..
break up, she is a dickhead..

get into femdom and enjoy it

Don't use that sexist rhetoric. Relationship abuse is not okay.

>my girlfriend
stop taking your mother as your girlfriend

I'm of stable mind, I would never even consider such an act but I don't want to break up with her either

No thanks, you can take my place and suck double cocks

She's not

She makes me more happy than I've ever been so break up is no option

makes you happy by abusing you? alright

This is bait OP can't be this much of a huge faggot

of course you cut out her tongue and saw all her limbs off and feed her a bowl of eggs a day

Next time she does it just ask her if that's what she really thinks. That'll probably snap her out of it and then she'll realise she's just been doing it subconsciously...I have other advice if that doesn't go well

>Lost my virginity to her, even acted as a father figure to her infant daughter but recently something has changed...

she found some better dick. stop being scared about breaking up, especially with some cunt who treats you bad. no pussy is worth that.

ANAL.

>Beats me
>Berates me
>Makes me more happy than I've ever been
>Don't want to break up

There's no hope for you. Enjoy getting cucked in the near future if it hasn't already happened.

I'm willing to take the rough with the smooth. She's absolutely perfect most of the time, inf act she's the best person you could hope to meet

Sure. Get her to do some asshole action and during that treat her like the bitch she probably was before getting together with you. During ANAL ask her if her daughter's interested in sucking dicks for a living, too.

Yeah this
While she's sleeping
no lube
Go in surprise buttsecks ball deep in 1 stroke

you never marry your first fuck so get out before she destroy's your sense of self worth

1) Record it secretly.
2) Report her for domestic abuse.

Female on male abuse is too common and accepted in our society. Even if you won't do it for yourself, do it for males everywhere sick of hearing feminist bullshit about men being evil and women being victims.

I've seen something similar happen to a family member. He can take it I think but if it were reversed he would be reviled and put in prison. It's disgusting.

If she really made you happy you wouldnt be here posting about it. She used to make you happy, and youre hanging on to the notion that things will be how they were once again.

That wont happen if you dont talk to her. Hoping this issue will fix itself is unrealistic. Yeah she might break up with you, but would you rather return to hiw things were or leave a soured relationship before you invest all of your best years into it?

It sounds like she is resenting you for something, but you cant fix it until you talk to her and find out why. I know its scary OP, but its the right course of action.

Hope you find the courage to deal with this before it becomes unsolvable.

Fucking document everything. Go to the fucking police. She's a nutjob. If you keep this quiet and try to end it expect a visit from the fuzz on allegations you nonced her kid.

>sexist rhetoric
Women like men, and men like women. I like it when girls act like girls, therefore women are more attracted to men who act like men.
Act like man, take charge, work out, ect.
Wifey like you more due to natural hormonal processes.
You're retarded if you think you can be happy without another human being providing you with the daily dose of love and physical affections you need to get through the day.

Dear god OP you are a BITCH you deserve to being abused if you are going to take it like a bitch. Girls already have 1 pussy and they dont need another

>Not saving yourself for marriage
Father Jacob would be upset user.

She's not. Baiting, delusional, or stupid. What are ya?

sounds like you need therapy for your submissive issues, dude

Next time she does punch her full-on in the side of her face. Get half her head to swell up. Then whisper in her ear "You're never leaving" for effect.

>what is love
>baby don't hurt me

This is pretty fuckin accurate, but the issue is that us dudes can have a pretty warped and negative association with what girls are like. Just look at half of the posts in this thread.

Noone considered that there might be an underlying historical issue between these two that was never resolved. Alot of people are suggesting revenge via authorities or physical acts because they are so salty from reading about crazy sjw girls.

Pushups and being a man wont help if you're an insecure projector.

pic related (da kana woman 'oo 'ave dat special ting in 'er deep down

is there any reason she would be taking advantage of you?financial troubles, emotional instability, etc...
bc if she's good and can care for her daughter than u got somet'in' in dat deep down boi, dat deep down where u feel da feelings, somet'in' dat a woman can admire
>you have to think about a few things:
>"how hard was it to get this girl? how long did it take from when i really started trying?"
>"how was the relationship in the beginning? if good like she came over and touched ur peepee made u a meal and cuddled up to some movie, that's not the kinda thing worthfightingfor. you gotta consider whether she 'ad dat 'ting in her deep down, too.

tl;dr if she haddada special thing in her deep dwn like u might, worth asking/trying to fix. if not, report her domestic abuse to the authorities

future cuck to nigger detected. future payslave. better go kill yourself

Silence is golden
Duct tape is silver

checkm8

>calls others 'projectors'
>compensating for something heavy

Sorry user, you sound like Dr. Phil wearing a cock cage.

check'em, and checkm8 i lost

Fuckin compelling rebuttal there m8.
You sure convinced me.

Guess ill stop treating my girl like the human she is and more like a separate species that is only out to hurt me.

Dickhead.

only if she acts like s separate species trying to hurt you. one last revenge throat/anal fuck with a ballgag so no safe word, make like a tree and cum in her ass. then leave

I want to marry your girl. You have luck.

I blame the Victorians for setting up such a bizarre societal expectation of seperation going the sexes. There would be a lot less mystique around it if things were simpler, but I digress.

Posts calling for vengeance is typical Sup Forumsehavior, op didn't provide any info to place blame on his GF. He does sound pretty beta considering he's dating a girl with a son in his early 30s after achieving wizard status. Overall OP sounds like a pathetic nu-male or neet who can't control his girl.

Snot the cunt, see how she likes it