ITT post suggestive pictures

ITT post suggestive pictures

Moar!

Like this?

i need a pic of a cute girl looking at the camera biting her lip for a project, anyone have one?

I've never understood the appeal of this. If it's not controlling her in some way what's the point?

you want to masturbate?

Its like sexy lingerie, also could make a prettybl sweet harness

Look at her IG RIGHT NOW it's awesome lol

It's more about mental control. If you will tie your sub like this at then tell her/him to go to work, they will fell it all the time, thinking about their Master/Mistress. I talk from ym own experience.

I have done similar harness to my sub when we went to bdsm party.
It's not usually used in normal daily life but it has it's uses

no man it's for a youtube video :D (yes) i can post it in this thread later if i get it done soon enough

Wot?

i like it because its better support than her hip and i can get really deep in her with this grip, and yo can change her position with little to no effort, i even picked her up once from being flat on the bed to 1/2 doggy and held there as she came

I love this pic. It's so fucking hot

Bondage does not necessarily mean you need to control or be controlled by someone. It's about restriction of movement or movement at the cost of some other force being forced on you.

In addition, this pic would also cover people with a exhibitionism fetish.

>Bondage
-Any time you move, it rubs against the clit
-Any time you move, it can also restrict the breasts
-Any time you move, it gets tighter in other areas as well

>Exhibitionism
-You can be forced into orgasm several times in public just by moving and walking normally. Can you make it through a mall without someone noticing?
-You're having a chat with a friend, while simultaneously being forced into uncontrollable arousal. Can you hold it in to not be noticed?
-Look at all those people walking by! Wouldn't it be embarrassing if you suddenly lost control of your body while walking by them? Wouldn't it be worse if someone knew what happened? Wouldn't it totally suck wonderfully if you accidentally let out a little moan? Especially if a security guard was there trying to help you?
>>These also kinda work for other fetishes, too

This will have to do.

My english is not that bad. What you can't understand from my post?

You..i like you...

Is there a version of this for boys?

I have no idea, sorry.

yea just tie a knot that goes right above you dick and right below your balls, use silk or really smooth rope, having your balls rubbed while walking feels amazing.

Don't be gay.

It's not gay

source?

some bdsm blog, collected a long time ago.

dump em or link