Post pics of people who did nothing wrong

Post pics of people who did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QL2yUonqz5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who's that?

Sieg Heil

Lets celebrate 9/11 today. Because to say is sep 11.

This faggot created le memes.

DEATH TO THE JEWS

>failing to appreciate Russian winters - from mud to cold
>didn't anticipate Russia moving production to the Caucuses/away from the front
>didn't appreciate the rail gauges, meaning trains had to switch from European gauge to Russian gauge, hindering logistics
>overestimated ability to take Russia via three fronts
>switched between different axis of advance in Russia and didn't do any of them well enough
>didn't take the far bank of the Volga in Stalingrad and let himself be encircled
>didn't get proper intel re: the T-34; failed to develop anti-tank weapons and had to repurpose the 88
>made all planes be developed with fighter capabilities and failed to develop strategic bombing
>failed to appreciate the effects of targeted allied bombing on critical parts supplies (e.g. ball bearing works and Romanian oil fields)
>didn't develop the atomic bomb properly, which could have theoretically saved WWII, especially by targeting London with a nuclear-armed V2

Idiot

Hitler did nothing wrong you pussy

I had to

Except everything aforementioned, and losing the war. Dumb fuck

Kill yourself. No seriously.

At least crop out the ifunny banner you nigger faggot

You are a moron

What's wrong with Anders? He killed a bunch of young liberal shills who would have grown up to let the brown people rape white countries.

fuck islam

thank you

>3
no. keemstar did wrong

Fuck off cuck

>whats wrong with a psychopath who murder 77 people?
Kill yourself.

The majority of people he killed were white. Like only five or six of them were Muslims.

Kill yourself.

Typical Sup Forums retards supporting your dindus. Terrorism is okay if you're white. :^)

Back to tumblr idiot

>Not being a retarded Sup Forumsack makes you tumblr
Remember, down the street not across the road.

You're a basic bitch who sees it as a guy killing white people when really he was brilliant and attacked the source of the sand nigger world domination. Enjoy living under sharia law fag

nice samefag

>he dindu nuffin

youtube.com/watch?v=QL2yUonqz5s

He deleted his duplicate post. This libshill is going all out lmao

Ever notice I forgot the greentext the first time so I fixed it?

Of course you haven't; you're such a retard that you defend a terrorist.

>retard can't even fathom the idea that the first post was a mistake due to first line not being greentexted, replaced with fixed version of post, and the old redundant one was deleted.

Trying this hard and getting this upset.

SAME

See

chubby loli did nothing wrong

Wrong board faggot sjw

>retards trying to backtrack

Not supporting terrorists makes you an SJW
WEW LAD

ness did nothing wrong

fite me fgt h8rs

Roll

>Not supporting terrorists makes you an SJW
WEW LAD

FILTHY HERETIC SCUM

Terrorist? No, more like martyr. He did a bad thing for a good reason. You'll understand one day when the sand people have taken everything you have and either kill you or force you to face mecca and pray to mohommads big brown cock 8 times per day. How sad

Meant for

>No, more like martyr.
You probably think Hitler was a martyr too, don't you, you little edgelord faggot?

Glad m00t's gone...

chara did nothing wrong

It would be interesting to see what the world would be like today if nazi germany had won WWII. If the LGBT, BLM, muslim communities and liberal scum like you were purged then yes, I wish Hitler had prevailed.

>I wish Hitler had prevailed
Consume cyanide.

the dungeon master

EPIC MAYMAY BRO XDDDDDD Harambo is suuuuuu funniiiiiiiii!!1!

spotted the newfag. lurk moar

edgy

Says the sjw cucklord who bends over backwards for his own demise. I don't understand you idiots I really dont. You are all about equality and understanding but you want anyone who disagrees to kill themselves. Lmao. And it's cute how you've said that in like 6 different ways.

no tears now user only dreams
sexy aryan dreams

edward snowden

fat man who does not wipe bottom did nothing wrong

>I don't understand you idiots I really dont.

Not that you'll let that get between yourself and the opportunity for a good whine, eh user?

Nice dodge friend :^)

yeah, the whites who allow muslims must be killed to

>You are all about equality and understanding but you want anyone who disagrees to kill themselves.
No retard, you need to kill yourself because you unironically celebrate the murder of 77 civilians and idolise the pathetic excuse of a human being who did it.

fuck off jewfag

>:^)

Careful user ur gonna give sjw bro a heart attack. I feel bad for his keyboard

Joe Ferro did nothing wrong and he was wrongfully killed

papyrus did nothing wrong

Not even close. I wish Hitler had won, but he didnt, hence he didn't not do anything wrong.

you 12yo imbecile

cry more you little bitch.

This is accurate.

other than losing

>butthurt Anders fanboy crying because he will never be penerated by the Norwegian Neckbeard

liberal dumbcunts like u should be murdered by the likes of anders breivik deal with it hahahah

as long as we kill animals at a mass scale, anders breivik should be free

You know what board you're on, right, idiot?

he just tries to make Sup Forums a reagon of tumblr