Any girls you'd actually die for?

Any girls you'd actually die for?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/rzrfv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would day for the first girl I had sex with, she said she loved me so that's enough for me :'( pathetic I know... Plz don't judge.

I think when it came down to it, I'd die for anybody if it meant they'd possibly find more meaning out of life down the road than I have.

INTJ spotted

I'm into manly looking women.

Dying for a girl is the ultimate cuck move
You die for her so she can fuck other dudes while you gave your live for her
top kek

Did I say something weird?

name?

TBH you are right, but its just an expression nowadays for someone who you would do anything for,

That's actually true

Nah, just that INTJ are somehow, waiting for a beautiful death.

More of her? Any nudes?

100%

Meh, I don't really aspire for that martyr shit anymore. Maybe when I was a lad and thought I'd be in the military.

She doesn't do nudes even though she is a genuine whore.

BTW, even if it's a cuckmove, I would die for my frist love, she was my most valuable friend and I had a lot of good moments with her than anyone els. So, if I had the choice to die to save her. I would take a deep breath and fucking do it.

Because I feel bad thinking how nice she were with me and how bad I was to her. It would not really be a love move, just a way to say one last and true "thank you for everything".

This girl has now a new life and I can't do shit about that, this is just life, I accepted it a long time ago now but I won't forget that she was the most wonderfull human being I needed back in time and I can't believe that I was so beta that I wasn't gratefull for it.

manly != ugly

My wife.

In reality I literally have to die before her anyways. I can't do shit on my own and she pays for everything. When we both get old I gotta go first. Plain and simple.

This is not martyr, I mean, it's like "I have the choice of doing something to help other and it's more valuable than my life, let's do it".

Martyr are faggots.

Not a single one.

My made me cry a little :(. Too bad, but the more you explore and meet people, you find the characteristics of your true love in others.

Yeah, I guess I'll concede that distinction. I wouldn't say it's for faggots, but that ideology definitely benefits people that wouldn't do the same for you (cowards)

>mother
>sisters
>neices
yes

I see your point, I think I said that because I'm french and those islamic martyrs made me think that.

Well, time goes, she doesn't. But it's okay, fortunately, losing her made me change a lot. I can clearly say that I got an awesome life now. Too bad it's only now, I wish I could had it (understand it) when she was there. This is life, nothing more. Maybe I will meet her again, maybe not. Until that day, I will just keep going and give the best I have to everyone els. It's funny, because, when someone tell me "you're nice" or "thanks for all" they just don't know, that they are thanking her, not me.

>tfw I will never be eaten to be turned into nutrients for my loved one.

My only purpose of being food and turning into the shit of a loved one is more cuck than that.

Ah, gotcha. I meant more like Christian/traditional martyrs, but I guess Islam is pretty damn analogous.

While she's also getting fucked

Her Majesty the Queen

They are all similar, in the end !

Give yourself some credit. We all grow, whether we have partners or not. 21y/o virgin reporting in.

Yeah, same God, less virgins for the Westerners.

Fucking hell give it a rest you beta cunt

My wife. We've been married for a year, but dating for almost 6 years and living together for almost 4 years. Also my sister. My wife is very loyal and loving, sometimes she can be stupid... but overall she is not autistic like most girls I meat and we have an awesome relationship. Pic related, her much younger. I have a bunch of pics on my phone, but I'm on my laptop and lazy. Sister is the one I'm closest to in my family, rest of family are crazy as fuck. But I would probably die for them anyways... I don't really have a problem with dying, I was in the Marines and I'm not scared of it. I kinda want to go out in flames or something crazy. Does anyone else feel this way? They aren't really scared of death or anything and they don't really care to die the easy way?

No. Not sure how I feel about that.
On the one hand, it's sad that no one's that close to me.
On the other hand, there's not an iota of confusion when it comes to my priorities.

I do give myself some credits, I think that I'm a really good worker, good friend tho. I have a lot of stories to tell but everything can't be perfect and I'm actually talking about a point that is a faillure : my love life. I did not enjoyed sex since I was a teenager, I searched for a while, and it's not all about that girl, it's just that I don't care and I'm seeking success and money.

Summer isn't over yet

Any of them. But that's because I want to die.

Girls I'd KILL for, however..,

I would die for just about anyone, male or female.

If I was required to die to save a strangers life, I would. Especially when it comes to preventing mudslimes in their jihad.

I'm unemployed and inexperienced, I'm practically worthless to Humanity, so I'm just waiting for a reason to die other than suicide. If I commit sudoku, I will cost Humanity a Net Loss, for it to make Profit or to retain wealth, I have to somehow sacrifice myself for more than one other person.

Can this just be a "hot girls making can't faces" thread now? I just found out I'm super into that.

Dying is easy.

Try living for one.

there is no big difference between to kill and to die, i think

We do not yearn a straw death

the exception of course being if she's preggers or already had your kid(s) so she can raise it

I can relate. Dying would be pretty more easy.

>worthless
Bro, nothing is inherently valuable.
Do you think anyone's gonna give a shit about your car or your job once the universe freezes over? You think it's really that important what anyone thinks of you?
You only put yourself through pain by subjecting your self-worth to the fickle opinions of others.

Rephrase.

Those are some damn nice boobs

die for a hot chick?

are you retarded?

Au contraire. You can kill more than once

We are the all singing all dancing crap of the world. Don't imagine you're any worse cause someone said you were.

women hate discord
discord.gg/rzrfv

But what do you mean?

Only for the ones that have my children. Any other piece of meat is on their own

Funny that other people call your wife a piece of meat too.

And your children, piece of shit.

My best friend. We fell in love when she was 14 and I was 15. Lost our virginities to each other on her 18th birthday. Came close to dating countless times but something else always came up. We're both 28 now and we're still best friends, but she hasn't been able to keep a boyfriend. You guys think I should propose to her?

>quoting fight club
maximum cringe right here

You know what I mean. Embrace the fact that there's no meaning to be found in this universe. It has to made by your own hands.
Don't let some fucking guy tell you his way of seeing the world is the ONLY way to see the world. If you do that you, you rob yourself of ability to make your own path in life.

I'm dumber than a bag of ham

Don't b lazy send them pics

eww, nothing but a bag of bones.

mods.
12 year old surfing /b.

I wouldn't die for any woman. I have more value than any female. They should be dying for me.

Yippy ky eye yay motherfucke

Faggot kys pussy bitch

I like the way you are thinkin. Since I forgot everything that I've learnt, I feel like I'm living my life and not someone els life.

It's funny, because, a lot of people told me that I would not be able to do this, or that. Even my parents.

But I did listen to myself and it always worker. Actually, I have an idea about something but I don't talk about it anymore because it's useless cause people still fucking retard "no you won't".

OR THE BEST : "This is not how life works"

This, is gold. Like someone know.

Outside of family and my fiance, no. They can all suck a tail pipe.

100%

fuck no

Is this what she looks like without makeup and shit?!? Jesus Christ. It looks like someone sharted in her face!

>Illusion thuroughly destroyed.

I would bomb the twins if she'd ask me.

Her name is Mel, i dont even know what she looks like but id give my life for hers in an instant

What is the thing? Suicide?

One, but it's too late, since she died for me in a car accident 5 years ago. Minor injuries for me, and she...she's gone.

These aren't feels i expected to feel today.

>I meat

Absolutly not.

This woman

Building a model train set?

God dammit carl, leave me alone

10/10 nice elbow

Do you live it so hard quoting it would be silly?

but thats just a man

100000% a tranny

so fucking obvious

>I'm into manly looking men

fucking lover, only girl i have felt something for

looks like a female marty mcfly from back to the future

good call, be remembered as a hero for the rest of history, instead of "lonely pervert takes bullet for stripper" on the last pages of a local paper

any dick pics?
ive seen her on lgbt a bunch before

/thread you fucking commies

>pretending to be a sociopath

This