If he ran for 2 years without stopping then how did he eat, huh? that's why this is bullshit

if he ran for 2 years without stopping then how did he eat, huh? that's why this is bullshit.

He specifically says that when he was hungry he ate, when he was tired he slept and so on.

Nice meme-attempt, brofo

ur an idiot

how did he have sex while running?
i cant imagine he went two whole years without sex

bugs

haha. I have ensnared you into bumping my thread

Reminder Jenny is a molester of Forest, and felt like her father who molested her. Also, forest is not the kids dad

Why did he run?

u're*

>I'm going for my 5th year without sex.

dude, just stop running lmao

Nice, currently on my 22nd year without sex

Just pay a hooker, user.

>5 years without sex
Jesus christ user. I havent had sex in 2 months and I'm already about to explode.

After a while you simply forget about it.

Did he grow all hair himself?

midge ure?!

>Also, forest is not the kids dad

explain or delete this.

>24th year without sex, a kiss, or a hug
I'm going to make it one of these days, right?

Sure, kiddo.

> Jenny was a slut for years who literally got AIDS
> This retard she possibly had succesful sex with once is the real father

Fucking 10/10 response right here holy kek

most underrated post i have seen so far

are you me?

haha epic ftw

>have to drag myself out of the house to go have sex tomorrow in a gross hotel
>doesn't even feel worth it

Does sex ever get good again pham?

God, it's been five days since I've had sex and I'm going craaaazy.

>literally 4 hours without sex
Srsly how you guys do it?

Made me kek

What's next for your career?

Haven't had sex in 20 min and I'm about ready to shoot up a school...don't know how you guys do it...

Normie, get the fuck outta my /teevee/.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it is natural for men like you to crave the validation of their existence and get depressed if they fail to feel relevant, responsible.
The best way for a man to cater his need for approval is to serve some woman (and some of her children) through emotional&financial support.
Men are pleased to contribute to someone else life, to support their family.

Why women are a good way to feel relevant? Because women love to be provided for and each woman will always find a man ready to please her.
[for most men, the best feeling of feeling real is when the girl moans from your cock in her pussy]

THe problem for men is that they are disposable in the eyes of each woman, since all men wish to serve the few women who talk to them.
Men must thus invent several ways to please women, invention and creativity which strengthen their feeling of being worthy, relevant, in touch with reality.
Men are too impotent to find other way to feel real.
Once that the a woman replaces a man by another provider, the man gets very upset and depressed.
THis leads men to think that they are better than women, stronger, smarter and that they must built a life outside women. Some men manage to indeed built an empire, but they will always loos it for some women.
Women give meaning to men and betas, no matter how successful outside women, will always give up everything for some relationship with some woman who claim to fancy them.

John?

t. roastie

Man, Sup Forums is full of normies. Now that's irony.

>hugged one last month
Ganbare

Gump was the retard, but he assumed you would be smart enough to figure that he had to stop to do things like sleep and eat. He was wrong.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...