So what the fuck was his fucking problem?

So what the fuck was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_nzcZJxSVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What film or tv show is this from?

youtube.com/watch?v=r_nzcZJxSVo

This triggers SJW's so much, who gives a fuck its a fucking animal. Human lives are more valuable than animal lives.

How about those Japs leaving their kid in the woods?
My gf thinks they murdered him and are trying to cover it up, but I think the essential premise is hilarious
It's like the most warped sitcom episode ever

Gorilla shot dead because coons unable to watch one small child.
Fucking morons.

He thought wild animals are like in Disney movies

wtf i hate gorillas now

Nah bro, I learnt in animal studies class that a silverback gorilla will never ever suddenly attack an intruder to its territory. That's totally something he would never do

but do black lives matter more than animal lives? or are they actually the same?

maybe we should have let nature run its course. we don't even know if the gorilla was hostile.

>niglet
>human

It's zoo's fault as much as the parents 2bh. Every zoo i've ever been to made it pretty much impossible for a grown man to get through the barricades without equipment or attracting attention, how was a 4 year old able to do it here?

> tiny hairless monkey falls from sky
> inestigate it
> poke it to see if it will respond
> it screams
> dozens of larger hairless monkeys all start screamibg and pointing from above
> grab baby hairless monkey and frantically take him to a nice quite corner
> they all follow
> nervously take him to the back where its quiter
> get shot

>killing an intelligent creature to save a chimp
shame

Gorilla's do not talk. Black people do.

guise this is the meme where we pretend we are all racist because it's Sup Forums right?

I mean lol gorila nigger what's the difference xD

That ass on the Silver back.

At last I truly see why Negores have phat rumps.

I'd ask if blacks also had whiter backs but that's something only OP's wife would know.

I dont really give a shit about this but why didnt they just shoot him with some kinda narcotic bullet?

I bet the wogs lifted the kid over the enclosure

Yeah, but he's a gorilla

A chimp is smarter than your dumb anime posting ass.

Wouldnt have taken him down quick and woulda freaked him out putting the kid in even more danger.

Gorillas can use sign language, meaning they're quieter than blacks and thus less likely to ruin your moviegoing experience.

Gorillas: 1
Niggers: 0

Has there been no tongue in cheek Gorilla Lives Matter hashtags?

Humans were commanded to go forth, wherever they want. Every part of this earth is to be crushed under man's foot, and any animal in the way should be cut down.

If any human has any reason, intent, feeling or inclination to liquidate an animal then the Animal should die. If someone is in a park and randomly feels like killing an animal, his thought alone is justification for that animal to die, imo.

all animals are temporarily living in human space and any human who judges an animal to die, all other humans do not have the right to complain.

I want to pick a snake up and spin it in circles like a helicopter and then hit its head off the ground some times

I want to walk across some rocks and crush spiders and scorpions, I want to kick a little fox that attacks me and break its chest, I want to shoot a gorilla, bear or lion in the head with a pistol and watch its entire body collapse before me.

I am glad they killed the Gorilla, the human life is far, far far more valuable and has every right over the beast, there is no explanation, there is no reason, shoot the animal and kill it.

Star Wars. This scene was a fight between Rey and Finn.

>mfw every time my city makes national news it's because of niggers doing something stupid

every single time

There's billions of humans in the world, less than 1,000 silverback gorillas. We can afford to lose one nigger.

Because animals react different to it. Some would give you a funny look while others will get agitated. If they had done that, the gorilla would've got angry and hurt the boy.

When I read greentext like this it actually makes me feel quite bad for the gorilla

>racism on Sup Forums is just a meme XD
>nobody actually hates niggers!

yeah keep telling yourself.

t. someone who has nearly a decade's worth of experience making racebait threads on this shithole of a "website".

Nope. They should have shot the nigger kid and the mother too.

>meant to shoot the kid
>missed and hit the gorilla instead
What a tragedy

climbing chain link fences is one of the few things a black dad teaches his son before he stops coming home

Google 'gun that killed gorilla' and look at images

You know silverback isn't a species of gorilla right?

White people talked all through my third viewing of Civil War. Totally ruined my experience. Don't pretend like we are any better than any other race. All of humanity is shit.

why? he even jetskied him and help him stand up

The "human" is a nigger though. Live for a week in Baltimore and see if your opinion changes on the matter.