Who here has played this game? Playing it now on hard mode, it's brutal

Who here has played this game? Playing it now on hard mode, it's brutal.

Probably the most atmospheric and tense game I've played

Bump

I'm playing all the games in chronological order. Currently on no. 2

How did you like RE0?

Why is the gamecube label cut off?

Not him but it was okay. There were parts of it that were pretty cool, others not so much. No crimson heads though thank god

because it's best played on the PC, no one plays the older versions of this game anymore

nice, i just picked it up on steam

how the fuck you keep richard from dying?

Git gud, kid.

Resident Evil is far more challenging than that game lol

You mean after you save him from poison? You can't

Game is cake, git gud casual

nah, resi is one of my favorite games but all you have to do is be methodical and its not that hard

No.
Resident Evil has artificial difficulty. It's built into the game. It's like Mario Kart, no matter how much better you do than the computer (or console in your faggy case), it will ALWAYS keep up.

Dark Souls on the other hand is difficult in that most game mechanics can kill you in one hit. Any time you die, it's 100% YOUR fault. There's no funny camera angles to blame or anything mundane like that.

Too long, didn't read? Words too big for you to comprehend? You suck if you think Resident Evil is hard and you're a pussy if you think either game is scary and you're a faggot by default.

That's the same thing with the dark souls series though. Watch enemy, learn pattern, win. Shit i don't think i even got rekt in ds3 that got to the double digits.

Lol no funny camera angles in ds? Bullshit. Roll, cam gets caught on corner wall or environment, gets killed by shitty camera.

I love both games but the dark souls series isn't as hard as people make it out to be. Especially the most recent one, that shit was a cake walk

The epitome of Survival Horror... Or, at least, what SH was supposed to be, before Capcom and Konami drove it to the ground.

Try it on hard mode or real survivor and tell me that. You have to beat the game once just to unlock hard mode. The default game difficulty is easy and normal.

Yeah but I didn't find the combat very hard. Only when I ventured into areas too early did I find myself dying a lot. I fell off fucking ledges more than getting killed.

Looks like they are trying to bring back the horror part with 7, going VR. Don't know what I think about it and i've enjoyed every main RE title. The offshoots usually suck but this is a "main" game