I have this giant ingrown hair on my ass please help

I have this giant ingrown hair on my ass please help

Pilonidal cyst. Go to a doctor cuz you can't fix that at home

go to doctor and stop sitting on your computer chair for 17 hours a day

already happened that to me. Go to the hospital, you'll need a little surgery and then you'll be fine

goddam nigger that shit is gross. pop that shit with an exacto noif. post results.

People said it but I'll say it too:
Go tho the hospital, it needs to be opened, cleaned, and left open to heal. You won't sit for the next two weeks so move your laptop to your bed. If you sit too much before/after it heals it'll relapse!

this!

I've had one, you need to go see a doctor asap. I took a while to go and mine got infected so it was a pain to deal with otherwise you'll be fine

damn really I gotta go to the doctor

pop it like a man or your scared

the longer you wait to go to the doc the longer that thing is going to take the heal once they do fix it..

just tell us why? why didn't you go to a doctor with this.

I'm too much of a pussmonger to pop it I'm gonna go to the hospital and get it checked out
driving is the worst

holy shit OP please pop it

Docs will either drain it for instant relief or surgically remove it.

I had one at the top of my ass crack. Went to the doctor. game me some pills. eventually it started leaking and i got the wife to pop the cunt. pulled there was like 10 hairs that came out of it. Now im all good.

Get it checked... It could be MRSA. you would need an antibiotic for that. If you don't go, sterilized then pop, express all the stuff in it. apply a lot of antibiotic, and keep covered, watching for signs of any spreading infection.

I've got one on my leg. I can't walk straight without looking like I shat myself.

I've had this kinda thing twice, once in high school on the back of my neck literally the size of an egg. Went to the hospital they cut it open and drained it for like 20 minutes, lots of pus, super gross. After that had to go in to get the dressing changed everyday for a month which was a huge pain in the ass.

Second time I had a golf ball sized bump like 2 inches above my dick. Went to the hospital where this time they gave me the option of cutting into it and draining it like the last time, or using an ultrasound machine to find the infected area and suck that shit out with a syringe. I took the latter considering how much of a pain in the ass the first option was. The whole thing took 15 minutes, was relatively painless and after a few days was as good as new. If they give you the ultrasound option take it.

going to walk in clinic rn guys

>any doctor in Sup Forums?
>okay I go to real doctor
evrytm

It's a carbuncle. Go to the ED you disgusting cunt.

omw to dr keeping you updated

>carbuncle
all of this

Oh boy fellas get ready it's gonna be a long one

dis gon be gud

monitoring

P O P
O
P

pop it faggot

not OP
how do you have a white ass with nigger arms?

go 2 doctors

Inb4 necrotic cyst.

Pics

nice ass u should become a trap

OP, are you the same faggot that posts all of these odd medical questions?

I think you must spend the weekdays scouring the web for pictures of inflamed/infected body parts.

Anyway, I think you are full of shit.

If you had a real concern, you would see a doctor or at least post this on a real medical forum.

Don't bother saying that you can't afford a doctor without proof that you live in a third world shit hole.

There aint anyone here but degenerates and what kind of moron wants a degenerate to render a medical opinion?

Pop it and timestamp. I want to see the goo

i've heard those are most painful things ever to remove

you have a hole in your colon. Bacteria have tunneled through your tissue around to your ass. You need to see a doctor then a colorectal surgeon asap like fucking today.

there are people who don't browse Sup Forums in bed?

Be glad you got the pilonidal cyst instead of a pilonidal sinus. Cyst is much easier to remove and heal

Had the same thing last November. After the surgery I haven't been able to sit without pain. It's almost a year now that I've be at home cause of pain.

This.

I've had a pilonidal cyst and that is not it
It grows at the base of your tailbone not off to the side

P
POP
P

Top zooozle my sides

moms a Ginny dads a spic
op here at the Drs boutta get this mofo lanced

Had one of those awhile ago, didn't know I had it just had some pain there
Then I accidently hit my tail bone on something hard and it had popped
Didn't know it did tho and noticed a lot of blood coming from the area when I wipe but I thought maybe it was just something I ate. The pain was so excruciating but I still went to work for the next 3 days. Finally decide to look at it in the mirror and notice a dime sized hole at the base of my tail bone leaking puss and blood. Finally decided I should maybe see a doctor.
>mfw I wiped and could hear air escaping from the hole

>go to the ED

Why go to the ED when this is a simple outpatient or GP procedure?

>mfw I wiped and could hear air escaping from the hole
Hnnng

What happened at the dr??

If you won't take care of this infection it can get to your blood!!!! And it's more dangerous then you think!!!!! Go to a fucing er now!!!!!!!!

this thing stinks like shit

Can only imagine why

Sinus pilonidalis, had it 4 times.

Go to hospital to get it cut open and hollowed out
it will leave a huge gaping hole that has to heal and has to be cleaned every morning and evening for about a month or two.
during the healing keep everything very clean
after healing keep everything really clean, wash it daily
spray antiseptic spray on it evening and morning
get a laster hair removal done at the doctor's
get a healthy diet
walk about 10.000 footsteps a day
sit less
a lot less
get a coxyx pillow

You'll survive.
Currently getting the laser thing done

Sitting, moving, bending over. Anything is terrible with that. And the way it looks already you had it for over a week without seeing a doctor wtf.

I had it once and on the 2nd day i already coulnt bear the constant pain while moving anymore. Doctor sent me to surgery the next day they cut it open and cleaned it and left it open to heal.

Healing time is 4 weeks, during the first week you'll want to lie as much as possible and if u cant lie down ( if u have a desktop pc for example) then pray that the doctor gives u good painkillers. I also bought one of those Rings that ppl use for the swimming pool and sat on that when i was on the PC so it wouldnt hurt me.

Don't worry about the surgery it doesnt hurt at all. The worst pain u'll get is when they remove the little tissue they put in the wound 1-2 days later. Its going to be glued to ur wound already and probably hurts like fuck when they take it out. But once thats done ur good.

Good Luck

i have something similar although i think its called a scral cyst.
Had it for years without knowing it.
Getting it removed in 4 days

Sacral Cyst***

hey guys got my diaper on thanks for the help