Rate me and my girlfriend. Hint: we're both 10s

Rate me and my girlfriend. Hint: we're both 10s.
White cis alpha male here.
Challenge me you betas.

You both look retarded and she looks like a fat cunt that uses too much make up
Nice jacket

>tfw OP better looking than gf but both are laughable

Faggot cuck / 10

your girlfriend have a masculine jawline

I guess if you add your scores together you could maybe make a 10

your gf has a man chin and you look like a faggot. Congrats, bro.

You look like a FtM tranny and she's maybe a 6.5

Your comments actually made me laugh. You can't deny that I'm good looking. She doesn't need make up to be beautiful.

you two could swap faces and still look the same :)

This

She looks like the Alfa.

I think we can leave the thread now

you look like you used to be a woman

I like the black jacket your g/f is sporting.

You are good looking, but in a more beautyfull way rather than handsome

10's.....pffftttt what a fucking joke... You look like you should be working the back corners of Oxford street you fag.. And your girl... She should be getting double ended by a donkey dicked stranger in the car park.

>"both 10s"

delete this

Lesbians/10

carpetmunchingdykecouple/10

10/100

OP is a butch lesbian.

Your gf looks more like a man than you do.

No seriously, you look like you transitioned from female to male. Or are genderqueer or some other tumblr nonsense.

Op enjoys getting pegged by his "girl"

Why don't you fucking betas post your own pics? Because you're not as handsome as I am. This was us (18 yrs old) at graduation still looking fucking cute together

trys to confirm that relationships are worth all the shit. they don't not even the sex. fuck her hart until she nags and ditch her for someone else or viseversa.
If you want a meaningful relationship buy a pet and dump your fuzzy-lovling-caring bull into that.

Show us your masculine vagina OP.

What a lovely looking lesbian couple. How difficult was coming out to your parents?

how long on hrt?

i mean youre def FtM, is she MtF?

Tits or snatch or get the fuck,out you try hard wanker... Stop wasting our time with your shit.

i just see 2 girls, wheres the guy?

so which one of you is the gf ?

You look like a nice Mormon couple. Have fun fucking your sister op.
Enjoy hell.

I'd eat her pussy and suck her tits

ask your gf if you can browse through her phone get her to unlock it, post wins.

Kek self proclaimed alpha male

and op would probably let you cus he is a cuck

I'd bang the both of you and make you cuddle up in bed with me with the two of you to each side of me afterwards.

you both look like you swapped genders

Your gf is pretty, don't have much of an opinion on you though. You look like a healthy and decent looking young man though

Well, you looked good in the thumbnail... Upon inspection though... I've got bad news.

You're definitely punching. You're a 7 whilst she is an 8/8.5 at best.

tbh you look like a butch lesbian.

Just because we don't want to give up being user doesn't make us fags, lol.

she is a strong 6 up to 9 if she gets her jaw fixed. you look like geography teacher trying to be cool.The earing makes you look gay as hell

How can you be alpha without testosterone mate?

Small mouth faggot/10

Thanks for some of your kind words. At least some anons can admit that we're good looking. We will give Earth a new set of beautiful blonde blue eyed whites, while you beta cucks give birth to degenerates.

long nose wide eye small mouth overbite high forehead faggot

>blonde blue eyed
>both have brown hair and brown eyes

she can't make you pregnant with her strap on

your girlfriend is a 4/10 max

She ain't got no tits.....

what is a cis you faggot, some new gay wording?

I'll make your wife my future ex in 30 minutes.

Do you have a donor lined up yet?

>>alpha

>that brow
>that chin

wheres your facial hair, estrogen cuck?

Since when did alphas have herpes lips?

>dat earing
>dat haircut
>brown eyes on both

This is some shitty b8 m8.

Are your neck and chin the same thing?

She's kinda pretty, honestly a 6, maybe a 7 I can't see her figure well. But you are a 4 at best. The bottom of your face looks way too much like pic related, and the earring makes you look like a massive faggot. The shirt and the haircut don't help.

Kek.

>Why don't you fucking betas post your own pics?
Because this isn't you cock sucking faggot?

>we're both 10s.
true that, 5 + 5 = 10

Fuck off beta fags. I actually have a chiseled chin.

TOP KEK

you look gay AF

you look more chink than that actual chink

>alpha
>looking for validation on Sup Forums
pick one

OP looks like a rejected extra from Grease the musical. Girlfriend looks like she's just happy to be at the rejects side. You're both losers. KYS

What a stupid tie.

Ok, you have a chiseled chin.....and an Asian bf

>thinks he is an alpha and get pussywhipped all day. Got to love stupid people.

next time having sex with your achievement try to think if all the shit you put up with is worth it. (hint. it isn't, you waste your time. get her pregnant and try convince yourself to love your children in a fucked up relationship. witch she will hapilly end if she can get someone better)

Don't wear a white shirt unless you can keep your breasts from showing if you are trying to be a passable man.

You're all a bunch of fucking autists. This is me in Gook Land (Tokyo) where all those Asian dogs wanted a piece of my white dick.

Which one is the girl?

Sure looks like those "asian dogs" are keeping their distance from that faggot in the picture trying to be the center of attention. KYS retard.

Please don't pollute our gene pool, thanks.

I bet both of you are under 6'
haha faggot manlet and his generic stock photo squeeze

You hang your tie way too high. I know you think it looks slick and hip, but it doesn't. Men who actually know how to dress well are laughing at you when they see you wearing a tie that high above your belt buckle.

For everyone who had a doubt that OP was a MtF or a lesbian shit

bahahahahahahaha
WHITE PEOPLEEEEE

Both of them are pretty although the dude looks young and feminine. Still he will get better with age. Decent bit of bait too

>non-aryan couple
>gonna have an aryan kid
you played yourself

also anyone subscribing to a different race's supremacy is THE ULTIMATE CUCK.

Nice hairline XD

She is NOT a 10. More like 6

>YFW girlgrin has manlier jaw than you

how does it feel to be the woman in the relationship faggot?

you both look less than average

your gf's face has some horrible ratio's and cliff edges

whils you look like a bot who has yet to become a man, a straight man at that,
you look slightly queer, dunno what it is, either the chubbyness or the your general facial features

laughing generally is the first thing we do when a insult gets to us

why do you think they say "laugh it off"

Really can't challenge. Congratulations on winning the Genetic Lottery, OP and Girlfriend.

You two are generally the type of folks I envy and aspire to bury in my basement beneath the floor slab

Both of their epicanthal folds indicate substance abuse in the womb. This usually results in low intelligence and reduced impulse control.

This can be reinforced slightly by their chronic dehydration, as noted in the waxy, dry lip texture which they've attempted to cover up with wax and dye.

By their hairlines, I can tell that both parents have fairly dominant baldness genes. They are aware of t his, having carefully groomed their hairlines.

Enjoy your 20s kids, you don't have long before descending into oldfagness as far as looks go.

Brown eyes/ 10. Genetic garbage. Not even going into your trash facial structure

Holy fuck someone screencap this. This is actually the hardest I've laughed in a long time. Thanks Sup Forums. Also you look like a faggot OP.

I actaully am blonde. Also, here is me with my inferior Asians and Niggers.

I hope that plane you're on hits a building.

Your tie is too short dumbass.

Lol both 6/10 at best

>implying you're a 10
>implying your girlfriend is a ten
>mfw you both have potato faces

You first:
gay dry libs and fucked fish mouth
earrings as a man
lesbian hair
brown shit genetics eyes
slim girly nose
4.5/10 at most