Public Service Announcement:

Public Service Announcement:
With a year of non-stop news coverage and social media uproar I just learned that Brock Turner didn't even get to stick his dick in that chick?

ALL HE DID IS FINGER HER

There are more terrible violent rapes EVERY SINGLE DAY that get zero attention

Other urls found in this thread:

statelaws.findlaw.com/california-law/california-sexual-assault-laws.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumping because this is an important message

Preach. All these people getting mad when, if the story hadn't made the news, they wouldn't have even known.

Duh he's rich and white
Perfect criteria for social media scrutiny and virtue signaling

No shit. He was never even charged with rape.

Media blowing shit out of proporton and sjws, as usual

>There are more terrible violent rapes EVERY SINGLE DAY that get zero attention

It's about the lenient sentence he got, you dip.

Also what exactly is the difference between some nigger sticking his finger or his dick up your tight white cornhole?

2 years is the maximum sentence in California for sexual assault

>pic related

This thread.

> or his dick

That IS difference you utter fucking retard. Are you actually this stupid?

Brock Turner is sexy! I'd give him the wettest blowjob of all time. Also, alpha fag here.

>you dip.
are you fucking 12? holy shit

>That IS difference you utter fucking retard. Are you actually this stupid?

I don't think you actually understand the concept of rape. Some nigger will teach you, hopefully.

Learn the difference between sexual assault and rape. I bet you think cat calling is rape too

But he didn't get a lenient sentence. 6 months is well within the normal sentences for this kind of case.

this was a national news storm way before the sentence..........

>Also what exactly is the difference between some nigger sticking his finger or his dick up your tight white cornhole?

Well for starters, one is his dick. Which is probably covered in AIDS infested pre cum. The other is his finger. You're fucking stupid.

>6 months is well within the normal sentences for this kind of case.

And you can provide a source for this of course.

statelaws.findlaw.com/california-law/california-sexual-assault-laws.html

Lucky for you I just happened to have this in my reaction folder

1.) Rape of an intoxicated person
>withdrawn by prosecution
2.) Rape of an unconscious person
>withdrawn by prosecution
3.) Assault with intent to rape an intoxicated woman
>guilty
4.) Sexually penetrating an intoxicated person with a foreign object
>guilty
5.) Sexually penetrating an unconscious person with a foreign object
>guilty

NO.RAPE
O
R
A
P
E

No fag, that is not how it works. You don't just pull some article of the penal code an post it. It's about context, circumstances and what else he was charged with. Also there is the sentencing in similar cases.

lol yeah. some news papers actually were brave enough to write those articles too that he wasnt actually convicted of rape. I didnt read them..they might of been sjwing

i just shocked after a year of hearing all this terrible shit about him that he didnt even fuck her

Ah ok, so he just tried to rape an unconscious person stuck some things into her. What an upstanding, moral individual. Can't see why he should do six years in prison.

>sticking fingers in a girl
>not sex
Wut?

you think a guy loses his virginity when he fingers a girl?? i lost mine at 8 apparently

I can, he didn't commit the fuckin crime did he you muppet?

If the law is shit you change the law, but americucks aren't too flash with that concept

The better question is what the fuck you were doing when you were eight

Not rape
Stay mad fag
>tfw the drunk slut gave consent to go fuck but you can't give consent while drunk in Cali

The most felon sexual assaults carry in California is 2-3 years. And considering the drunk slut gave consent it seems a little unfair to give him more than 2 years

tbh i feel like I would rage to hard if I read the wiki. did she agree to go home with him?

Maybe

she didnt go home with him
afaik he dragged her behind a dumpster and started taking her clothes off

So he dragged her outve the party without anyone stopping him and probably a couple blocks too? No she left with him and passed out on the way

Turner stated that he and the victim "drank beer together," "danced and kissed" at the party and both mutually agreed to go back to his room. Turner stated that the victim slipped on a slope behind a wooden shed, and Turner got down to the ground, and they started kissing each other. Turner said he then asked her if she wanted him to "finger" her, to which she said yes. He stated that he "fingered" her for a minute as they were kissing, then they started "dry humping." Turner testified that he stumbled down an incline where he was confronted by the graduate students saying things like "You're sick" and "Do you think that's OK?" Turner testified that he didn't know what they were talking about. They said they grabbed him. However, Turner said he broke away, but was quickly tackled.

So basically a bitch got drunk, said yes, then recanted and called rape? You realize in some states that falls under filing a false police report and can lead to jail time for the girl right? I'm surprised he got any jail time at all.
>Protip: Never finger bang Mary Jane Rottencrotch

Sjws tried to flip the story by saying the dad said the girl should be arrested for being a slut

hahahha fucking faggot got blown out

just sit there and be quiet now, little fag lmao. you didnt think he'd actually be able to back up what he said, now you have to suck his dick in silence

The bitch should have been arrest for false charges. I don't care of you are drunk or not. The minute you accuse someone of rape after you've already said yes, automatically makes you a fucking idiot and a bitch.

prove she was raped

What was the girl's testimony? For reference?

She was drunk/asleep she didn't have one but there are many conflicting eye witness reports

the slut was so wasted she doesn't remember jack shit and couldn't even give a testimony but of course she can remember not giving conscent!

I fucking hate every SJW. All of them. Their as bad as Niggers, Spiks, Rag Heads, Crackers, Chinks, Gooks, and every other ignorant piece of shit on this planet.
>Note: In aformentioned groups of people, I mean those that are fucking idiots, not the entire race.

So this guy just did what happen every day with teenager and young adult but he got charged like a monster because the girl is a poor little pinky princess girl ?

And he is the monster male white rich man ?

But THANKS media, facebook, reddit, 9gag to tell us the truth with one single meme "THIS GUY RAPED AN UNCONSCIOUS GIRL AND HE ONLY GOT 3 MONTHS BECAUSE HE IS AN ATHLETE"

This world disguss me and I can't believe there are more and more people following like sheep.

Idiocracy being.

HEY EVERYONE, THIS GUY WANTS TO GET HIS ASSHOLE FINGERED BY NIGGERS!

Sexually penetrating an unconscious person with a foreign object is RAPE

Kekidido

She asked for it

the people who were outside his parents house when he got released are cringe as fuck/10

this is honestly how i feel this guy got railroaded hard

Not in California

>Also what exactly is the difference between some nigger sticking his finger or his dick up your tight white cornhole?

Are you autistic?

actually according to the law it isnt.. this has been covered before

i appreciate the note, user
- a black user

>left with him
>passed out
>the sex was implied

This thread is full of everything wrong with America.

no, nowhere does it say that she consented

doesnt matter

Idiocracy? Lol take a look in the fucking mirror. The world disgusts you? I'm betting you are more disgusted with yourself. Hmm.

Just cause some one is black, doesn't mean they are a nigger, be easy my afro friend.

He shouldn't had touched her. Nonetheless.

No shit idiot

dumbest thing in the history of the world.

"People wouldn't've known if no one told them!"

remember all of you
it could be worse
at least you aint Niggers
(if you are a nigger kys)

So, if they don't sign a paper, there is no centement ?

You are the part of the problem, you, dude, is the king of people who think it's acceptable to kill freedom by adding laws about freedom.

But you, faggot, doesn't understand that, according to your fucking law that you like to follow like a sheep, THIS ISNT RAPE.

So many hyporcrites.

Very important. This just goes to show how much of a victim mentality the United States and the world as a whole has embodied over the last 20 years. How much of a headline reading, quick to point a finger, weak willed victim centric plane of thinking we've all let happen. It's disgusting. It's just downright disgusting.

Meanwhile, 50x more minorities rape without prosecution or media coverage.

salty

He raped that girl though.

yeah his finger. on his hand. which he jacks off with. and gets aids infested precum on it.
>You're fucking stupid
No, user. Think.

This is bait.

I have had my ass penetrated by several doctors' fingers. No biggie.

this is a lie

>tfw you will never be a woman
>tfw you will never be able to agree to have sex with someone then scream rape if for whatever reason they upset you and ruin their entire life
>tfw you will never have life on easy mode like women do

why live

>n/a because of paternity fraud.

Well he's not wrong, you know.

Rape is fine
she consented by having a pussy
simple

Alright you fuckwits, let me put this in context.
Some rich kid got accused of rape, made national news right?
>Around the same time, a woman from Junction City, KS was held hostage by three young men, aged from 19-21.
>At no point did it make it past local news. They went on trial just recently and no one's said a word about it.
>The woman FUCKING DIED AS A HOSTAGE.
If it ain't some rich white kid doing it, the media doesn't fucking care.

Well meme'd

Kek. Well what've you got to say for that user?

I love being white

What dude seriously wants to stick part of their hand inside of an unconscious woman? Like what pleasure do you have to gain from that? Maybe it's somebody's fetish but it completely escapes me why any decent human being would want to do that to another one. Even if you're drunk, you still have a basic human instinct to avoid necrophiliac types of behavior.. right?

Sad part is, the kids that did the hostage taking, where white! Just broke ass junkies.

Yep

Gibe the wiki I need to read this shit.

You've never lost your keys or a wristwatch inside a woman?

Private Media is an entertainment industry, and hate is quite profitable entertainment.

White priveledge
awesome

All niggers must fucking hang

soon, you wont
times are changing

No. Just my house, car, and kids.

>ALL HE DID IS FINGER HER

if that's how you feel let me finger your Mom brrrahh

ha ha ha ha ha

"ALL HE DID IS FINGER HER"

I would be curious to know what OP would say if he had been the one found passed out by a dumpster with his butthole getting fingered by a dude.

This. I'm a female and I agree with this. Drunk or not. Where's the accountability anymore? People get drunk every single day and do things they regret. God I hate what the world has become.

Kek

OP >Damn thay was a good, regular Saturday night.

You can't compare that. He wasn't fingering her asshole.
If I woke up passed out behind a dumpster with some chick stroking my dick I'd be like hellyeah dude!

Tits or GTFO

This.