My weed was laced with Meth. If I make weed butter to cook with, using this laced weed...

My weed was laced with Meth. If I make weed butter to cook with, using this laced weed, would it take out the meth/get rid of it or will my cooking still give me the shitty side effects of what it was laced with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=luuKcNx2nwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Might as well try, or just accept the situation and either toss or smoke it...

Op ur a dumbass

Care to explain?

I think what he means is that you are a dumb ass

How/why would someone lace your weed with meth?

No it wasn't

This sounds like bullshit. Why would anyone do that? Way too expensive. But no, meth is pretty stable and even if it would decompensate you'd still eat some shitty chemical waste, where is it supposed to go?

Meth is more expensive than weed. No one would lace weed with meth. Next question.

your weed was not laced with meth you retard

Just someone answer the question please. If my weed was laced with SOMETHING. Not saying it -IS- meth, would cooking with it remove what ever the fuck it was laced with?

No.

And it's not laced you fucking retard.

NO YOU DIPSHIT.

is the short answer. longer answer is maybe sort of depending on what it but not really likely.

what is the situation? why do you beliave it to be laced? and why with meth?

I gave you the fucking answer already.

>smokes
>has panic attack
>guys my weed is laced

that looks like what, a gram? is it really worth cooking or what ever the fuck your trying to do to get what ever is in it out. Just give it to someone for really cheap or throw it out holy fuck

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=luuKcNx2nwA

Why would someone lace weed with meth? Does your dealer enjoy wasting money?

Nah i've got a shit load more. That was just a little bit.

What sane person would lace your drugs with other free drugs? Even if they are laced with something, figure out what it is and enjoy your roodypoo ass.

Maybe OP misheard his dealer and actually bought wet? How much did you pay faggot.

That's the amount of weed that falls on the floor when I roll, just toss that shit you cheap mofo.

>Not knowing how to roll

Well, if you mix it into chocolate you can have some fun with the neighbor kids

>haha I throw away weed. Am I cool yet? Do I have the approval of strangers on the Internet?

Pedo confirmed.

>dropping weed while you're rolling

What are you? 14? Still get shaky hands when you roll? Don't worry you'll get better with practice

just smoke it, pussy.

Kek

idk why everyone is so hostile, lacing does happen lol.

And no, theres nothing you can really do, i suggest throwing it out, and getting a better dealer.

>2016
>Not being excited at the prospect of free meth
>Thinking that lacing a compact plant with a crystal is possible

I want to know why you believe it was laced with an adulterant?

Fucking retard, why would someone waste money and time "lacing" your fucking weed you dumb cunt.

its b8 m8

I'd be happy if someone laced my weed with meth.